Tipsarevic continues to be pressed about women's tennis - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 6th, 2012, 04:46 AM   #211
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tipsarevic continues to be pressed about women's tennis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
We can also add that people who watch only finals are not tennis fans. If you like tennis, you will watch lower-ranked players as well.

i do watch matches, which are of interest for me.... For instance i will watch matches with Baghdatis or Goffin , but never with Tipsarevic or Simon

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

33 WTA titles , including 13 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 6th, 2012, 04:52 AM   #212
country flag Cajka

Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute Cajka has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
i do watch matches, which are of interest for me.... For instance i will watch matches with Baghdatis or Goffin , but never with Tipsarevic or Simon
I like Simon, but I don't like Tipsarevic. But we must be fair, he's not a journeyman or a mug. And he wasn't talking about the quality of WTA matches (in fact, he said that Vika and Sam played a great match), he was complaining about women not playing the best of 5. He thinks they are capable of playing the best of 5 and that many of them are fitter than men. If that's the problem that those ATP guys have, the best solution is to make them all play the best of 3 until the QF and the best of 5 in next 3 rounds. If both men and women play the best of 5 from the beginning, the slams would be too long.
ПАРТИЗАН ШАМПИОН!!!
Cajka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 04:54 PM   #213
country flag HippityHop

HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tennis Fool View Post
Janko would say: How DOES the #1 seed go out of the tournament before the semis! (Berdych d. Federer).
That's an easy one. Whenever a top player is upset on the men's side it's testament to the tremendous depth of the men's tour. And in that case it's a good thing.

However when a top woman is upset it's because the women's tour sucks. Simple.

The world will ask you who you are, and if you don't know, they will tell you.
HippityHop is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 04:58 PM   #214
country flag HippityHop

HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
I like Simon, but I don't like Tipsarevic. But we must be fair, he's not a journeyman or a mug. And he wasn't talking about the quality of WTA matches (in fact, he said that Vika and Sam played a great match), he was complaining about women not playing the best of 5. He thinks they are capable of playing the best of 5 and that many of them are fitter than men. If that's the problem that those ATP guys have, the best solution is to make them all play the best of 3 until the QF and the best of 5 in next 3 rounds. If both men and women play the best of 5 from the beginning, the slams would be too long.
Even if everybody plays best of 5 from the quarters on, the tournaments will still be too long. They'd have to tack on at least another day and unless all the majors use tiebreaks in the final set, they may have to tack on even more.

The world will ask you who you are, and if you don't know, they will tell you.
HippityHop is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 05:44 PM   #215
country flag Joe.

Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute Joe. has a reputation beyond repute

Has he deleted the tweet?

What did it say? All I can see now is him saying Vika/Sam was a 'great match'
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 06:22 PM   #216
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Regarding Bo5 why did the YEC revert to Bo3, was 5 sets of womens tennis actually that awful.
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 07:33 PM   #217
country flag JAS_

JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute JAS_ has a reputation beyond repute

He's stupider than I thought.
JAS_ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 07:38 PM   #218
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sure after 7 hours on court playing versus David Ferrer he will make his twitter flooded with whining

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

33 WTA titles , including 13 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player

Last edited by NashaMasha : Sep 6th, 2012 at 07:44 PM.
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 09:34 PM   #219
country flag Sweety Darling

Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of Sweety Darling has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippityHop View Post

when a top woman is upset it's because the women's tour sucks. Simple.
Pretty much.

WTA players don't deserve equal pay, unless they play the same amount of sets. Even then they don't deserve it because of the poor quality - but in the fairness of equality....
Sweety Darling is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 09:39 PM   #220
country flag MaBaker
★Serbian Sensation★

MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute MaBaker has a reputation beyond repute

Tipsy time. Let's go Junko
MaBaker is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 10:27 PM   #221
country flag tennisfan5

tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future

...and the tennis world is pressed by those horrific tattoos of his
tennisfan5 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 10:33 PM   #222
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone else think it's funny that this known homophobe and misogynist shaves his entire body, plays THE most "feminine" tennis I may have ever seen a top ATP player play, calls the trainer really often, and moans relentlessly?

I'm just saying... I pity his girlfriend.
faboozadoo15 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 10:42 PM   #223
country flag GrandMartha

GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute GrandMartha has a reputation beyond repute

Let's not waste time on this nobody.
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 10:46 PM   #224
country flag August

August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future August has a brilliant future

Com'on Tipsy, not held your serves and you'll reach your first slam SF!
August is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 6th, 2012, 10:57 PM   #225
country flag AVB

AVB has disabled reputation

Shitsarevic has been playing clutch in vital moments and only 2 games away from a GS semi
AVB is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread