Petra’s Asian Outdoor Hard Court Swings – Tokyo, Beijing, Dubai, Doha - Page 22 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 05:49 PM   #316
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra’s Asian Outdoor Hard Court Swings – Tokyo, Beijing, Dubai, Doha

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
Where do you reside? Your flag says Czech but your lingo suggests Britain.
I do come from the UK - London, but I use a Czech flag because I support Petra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Maybe it was the Eastbourne and Wimlbedon-at the Olympic references.
I'm sorry
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 1st, 2012, 05:54 PM   #317
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.Luv.Kvitty View Post
I do come from the UK - London, but I use a Czech flag because I support Petra

I'm sorry
Huh?

Sorry about what?

You have spoken about going to Eastbourne to see Petra in the past (as you did in your earlier post today, as well as the recent Olympics/Wimbledon).
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 06:04 PM   #318

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Huh?

Sorry about what?

You have spoken about going to Eastbourne to see Petra in the past (as you did in your earlier post today, as well as the recent Olympics/Wimbledon).
Sorry that I didn't understand what you said.

So tell me, when was it that you met her and had a nice little conversation?
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 06:09 PM   #319
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sorry that I didn't understand what you said.

So tell me, when was it that you met her and had a nice little conversation?
I was talking about you, not me (unless I misunderstood you).

POV, had mentioned that he/she thought you were English, then I said "maybe it's you mentioning going to Wimbledon/Olympics and Eastbourne before".

It was friendly snark.

I've seen you answer that question to other posters as well.
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 06:18 PM   #320

Quote:
I was talking about you, not me (unless I misunderstood you).

POV, had mentioned that he/she thought you were English, then I said "maybe it's you mentioning going to Wimbledon/Olympics and Eastbourne before".

It was friendly snark.

I've seen you answer that question to other posters as well.
answer or ask ?
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 06:20 PM   #321
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
answer or ask ?
You were asked that question previously, and you answered.
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 06:24 PM   #322

Quote:
You were asked that question previously, and you answered.
I'm sorry, but you've totally confused me.

Asked and replied to what question? If I'm British
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 06:31 PM   #323
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
I'm sorry, but you've totally confused me.

Asked and replied to what question? If I'm British
Yes, that question.

It was the only one asked of you by POV (in relation to your Czech flag). I've seen you address that before on the forum as well.
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 06:33 PM   #324
country flag pling

pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future pling has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmoose View Post
according to twitter, Petra had a stomach virus but refused to retire.
She has gone straight to bed following the match.

If this is all confirmed, then the loss is not as bad as it first looked. Maybe similar to her Indian Wells collapse.

I guess it's something to hang on to?

Petra has never retired from a match, so it's not surprising she didn't today, even if feeling bad.

Seems unlikely that Vika would withdraw from Linz, but I suppose that's something else to hang on to. Otherwise I guess the only option for matchplay is the Kremlin Cup, but it's mighty close to the YEC. Woz has just taken a wildcard - not sure how many they give.
pling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 06:49 PM   #325

Quote:
Yes, that question.

It was the only one asked of you by POV (in relation to your Czech flag). I've seen you address that before on the forum as well.
Ooh I see.

So when are you going to answer my question regarding your secret meeting with Petra ?
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 07:02 PM   #326
country flag Excelscior

Quote:
Ooh I see.

So when are you going to answer my question regarding your secret meeting with Petra ?
Oh. That was more a statement regarding Petra's "upstanding reputation and sportsmanship", in relation to playing a "friendly" (which she doesn't do often), against that Cheater Masha.

You talking about that?

If so, it's like Petronius said, it's in the Czech Republic, so I guess someone (Mr. Csersonek) wanted to make some money.

I can't see Petra playing that match-against Sharapova anywhere else (outside of the Czech Republic, or where ever she's playing a tournament), unless they paid her a boat load of money. She doesn't even play Exo's.

I hope I answered your question?
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 07:08 PM   #327
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Or

♫ "Yesterday .... what happened to my 2011 Wimbledon and YEC play .." ♫
Or from another Beatles song

♫ "Though tonight she's made me sad, I still love her..." ♫

And who would jump the ship on the youngest member of the TOP10?

Expect the Petra GM bangwagon to get full steam again soon (but maybe only if Petra hires Navratilova and a first-class fitness coach)

Quote:
I'm baaaaaaack and have a lot to say
Good to have you back, somebody's needed to cheer up the spirits of the subforum members. Your return couldn't be timed better

Quote:
Just to let you know Petronius, I met Petra a couple of times; once at Eastbourne and once at the Olympics in Wimbledon. I was at the Peng match and the atmosphere was bloody amazing - I was sitting amongst all the CR fans
I hope you enjoyed all these meetings and the victory over Peng in the midst of Petra's supporters
As for the fans, you probably heard sth like "Petro jedeeeeeem" ("Petra Goooooooooo") or "Petro do toho" (Go Petra Go)
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 07:36 PM   #328

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
Or from another Beatles song

♫ "Though tonight she's made me sad, I still love her..." ♫
Or from a Barry White song ...

♫ Never, Never Gonna Give You Up, I'm never ever gonna quit..." ♫

Quote:
Expect the Petra GM bangwagon to get full steam again soon (but maybe only if Petra hires Navratilova and a first-class fitness coach)

Don't forget to take names of the bandwagonners

Quote:
Good to have you back, somebody's needed to cheer up the spirits of the subforum members. Your return couldn't be timed better
Somehow I don't think everyone on here feels the same as you but that's nice that you think that ... thanks

Quote:
I hope you enjoyed all these meetings and the victory over Peng in the midst of Petra's supporters
As for the fans, you probably heard sth like "Petro jedeeeeeem" ("Petra Goooooooooo") or "Petro do toho" (Go Petra Go)
I was Petro jedeeeeeming along with them all - in the end when I got home I had such a sore throat, I could hardly speak It was an AMAZING experience - I can only imagine what it will be like at the Fed Cup Loved every damn minute of it - you Czech's certainly know how to enjoy yourselves
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 07:47 PM   #329
country flag steni

steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future steni has a brilliant future

Quote:
Or from a Barry White song ...

♫ Never, Never Gonna Give You Up, I'm never ever gonna quit..." ♫

Don't forget to take names of the bandwagonners

Somehow I don't think everyone on here feels the same as you but that's nice that you think that ... thanks

I was Petro jedeeeeeming along with them all - in the end when I got home I had such a sore throat, I could hardly speak It was an AMAZING experience - I can only imagine what it will be like at the Fed Cup Loved every damn minute of it - you Czech's certainly know how to enjoy yourselves
Why do you think that? Everybody here on Petra's thread is pretty nice, well I think!
steni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 1st, 2012, 07:53 PM   #330
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute

What a dismal season. Had high hopes with the two semis at the first two slams, especially after the form she showed winning the YEC last year.

Petra, you're breaking my heart. I will continue supporting you, because you're a nice girl with a game that's more fun to watch than the shriekers or Woz, but I sincerely hope you can turn it around next year.