Petra's Winners from Dubai - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 26th, 2013, 11:36 PM   #1
country flag mac47

mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute mac47 has a reputation beyond repute
Petra's Winners from Dubai

174 winners in 5 matches. 35 per match. (Compare to "only" 31.5 at Wimbledon 2011.) And against the ultimate murderers' row of retrievers for the last three matches.

Your most esteemed player would not be able at any time.
“It's not as if everything revolves around me now that I've won Wimbledon for the second time — as if I'll just sit on my ass at home and send someone to do my shopping for me.” — the lovely and humble Petra Kvitová
mac47 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 26th, 2013, 11:46 PM   #2
country flag binky-GOAT

binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of binky-GOAT has much to be proud of
Re: Petra's Winners from Dubai

Fluke tournament. Fluke player.
binky-GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:01 AM   #3
country flag PetraReeMona

PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute PetraReeMona has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asadinator View Post
Fluke tournament. Fluke player.
Yes, all of her 10 trophies are flukes especially Wimbledon and the YEC

Why do I support such a fluke.
PetraReeMona is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:06 AM   #4
country flag wtftennis

wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light

I like Petra but she will have to do more and be more consistent to go on my radar of great players.
wtftennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:18 AM   #5
country flag mauresmofan

mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute mauresmofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wtftennis View Post
I like Petra but she will have to do more and be more consistent to go on my radar of great players.
Oh right best to call up the Wimbledon committee straight away and get them to take her membership away because you don't think she's a great player.

"She brought a fresh approach. It's for that that people loved to see her play.It's for that too that I hated to play her, I dreaded her unpredictability. I had lots of problems to sort out. It was seriously gruelling, a constant battle of tactics. Her exit is a huge loss. It's not like we will find a new Mauresmo tomorrow" - Justine Henin on Amélie Mauresmos retirement

Getting Married in Ireland? Check out my website at http://www.ymweddingvideos.com/
mauresmofan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:21 AM   #6
country flag wtftennis

wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light wtftennis is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauresmofan View Post
Oh right best to call up the Wimbledon committee straight away and get them to take her membership away because you don't think she's a great player.

assumed we were talking present but ok.
wtftennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:47 AM   #7
country flag crescentmoon

crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetraReeMona View Post

The general consensus is that she needs to be more consistant. Well, how could she improve on that? She plays a high risk game. She paints the lines a lot. It's as if she doesn't want to get into any lengthy rallies. She needs to understand it's not ok to go for every shot but it's also ok to pull back a bit when you know the chance of making an error is high. Sometimes she gets the balance a little bit wrong between defence and attack but that her gameplan is based on aggressively taking the game to her opponents. She needs to pursue a less high-risk strategy at times. She can beat anyone if she is playing patient, IMO.
crescentmoon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 12:51 AM   #8
country flag deboraski

deboraski is a glorious beacon of light deboraski is a glorious beacon of light deboraski is a glorious beacon of light deboraski is a glorious beacon of light deboraski is a glorious beacon of light deboraski is a glorious beacon of light deboraski is a glorious beacon of light deboraski is a glorious beacon of light deboraski is a glorious beacon of light deboraski is a glorious beacon of light deboraski is a glorious beacon of light

We need more tournaments with faster courts like Dubai, Cincy, Wimby, etc...
deboraski is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 01:00 AM   #9
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Love these videos.
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 01:12 AM   #10
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Hantuchova's movement is the best part of this video.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 02:18 AM   #11
country flag Wannabeknowitall

Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute Wannabeknowitall has a reputation beyond repute

I don't consider it to be a fluke but I will say that the dry desert air and the fast courts help her.

Black presidents of the US=1
Black head coaches in the SEC=0
Something needs to change.
Wannabeknowitall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 03:16 AM   #12
country flag metamorpha

metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of metamorpha has much to be proud of

She's like Li, Pierce and Davenport combined into one. She can be greater.

Big serve, not afraid of the net, compact forehand and backhand with brilliant shotmaking ability that can stun all opponents, but very prone to errors and not that fast.
metamorpha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 03:27 AM   #13
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetraReeMona View Post

Considering you were arguing along with a lot of others Maria winning a career slam was a fluke I think you know you're overstepping here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post
Hantuchova's movement is the best part of this video.
yaaaaaas
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 03:35 AM   #14
country flag thegreendestiny

thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute thegreendestiny has a reputation beyond repute

...and she beat the pusher trinity of Wozniacki-Radwanska-Errani
Old Feb 27th, 2013, 03:38 AM   #15
country flag tennisfan5

tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future tennisfan5 has a brilliant future

Between her performance in Doha vs Serena, and her great play in dubai, Petra's play is encouraging. I actually think she moved very well last week.
tennisfan5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote