Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniversary - Page 294 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 04:26 PM   #4396
country flag Correspond

Correspond is a glorious beacon of light Correspond is a glorious beacon of light Correspond is a glorious beacon of light Correspond is a glorious beacon of light Correspond is a glorious beacon of light Correspond is a glorious beacon of light Correspond is a glorious beacon of light Correspond is a glorious beacon of light Correspond is a glorious beacon of light Correspond is a glorious beacon of light Correspond is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi1987 View Post
Guys just want to know, what is the lowest ranking Serena can end up with this season, if she skips the YEC ?
4; only Aga can pass her since Kvitova is defending undefeated YEC points. Everyone else is too far behind because YEC gives a max of 1500 points. Kerber is the closest and she's 2000+ points behind.
Correspond is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 6th, 2012, 04:57 PM   #4397
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniver

This is what happens when you leave the front door open.
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 05:01 PM   #4398
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold

Does anyone know if Serena is playing in Linz or Moscow before the 2012 Sony Ericsson Championships.
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 05:07 PM   #4399
country flag ExXotikal

ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post

This is what happens when you leave the front door open.
Radwanska won't get a win over Na, Vika, Serena, Maria. She will have a hard time beating Petra. I hardly see her getting past the RR unless she draws Maria, Kerber and Errani.

I hope we get a Maria/Serena/Kerber/Li versus Vika/Aga/Petra/Errani. Could be fun.
ExXotikal is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 05:47 PM   #4400
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Knowles View Post
Radwanska won't get a win over Na, Vika, Serena, Maria. She will have a hard time beating Petra. I hardly see her getting past the RR unless she draws Maria, Kerber and Errani.

I hope we get a Maria/Serena/Kerber/Li versus Vika/Aga/Petra/Errani. Could be fun.
I was just saying that because I have no idea who those 2 posters are.

I want Serena/Martha/Kerber/Errani to make sure that Serena/Martha make it through so that Serena would most likely play Vika in the SF, Martha vs Petra, then Martha again in the finals. 2 Martha lashings to end the year?!
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 05:50 PM   #4401
country flag Serena_Williams_

Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of

It can get tricky tho...I'm even that sure now that Serena will show up and if she does of course i'll favour her to win it all.As for the other girls...Well Erani is win for anyone Ratwanska can only beat Erani and Kerber,Petra...meh too inconsitent to tell really.Same goes for Li Na.Martha is playing nice and she does have a shot at making the SF or F.Same goes for Vika.All in all i think we are going to get a preety interesting YEC
“I'm not used to crying. . . . It's a little difficult. All my life I've had to fight. It's just another fight I'm going to have to learn how to win, that's all. I'm just going to have to keep smiling.”-Serena Williams
Serena_Williams_ is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 05:52 PM   #4402
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamserenavenus View Post
Does anyone know if Serena is playing in Linz or Moscow before the 2012 Sony Ericsson Championships.
Please.
Serena's NEXT and LAST tournament of the year will be the YEC.
No Linz, no Moscow, no Osaka, no Luxemburg, no Sofia, no Fed Cup....

Serena Williams - Ági Szávay - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton
hBence is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 06:35 PM   #4403
country flag Adi1987

Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Correspond View Post
4; only Aga can pass her since Kvitova is defending undefeated YEC points. Everyone else is too far behind because YEC gives a max of 1500 points. Kerber is the closest and she's 2000+ points behind.

Thank You
Adi1987 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 06:43 PM   #4404
country flag Adi1987

Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future Adi1987 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
I was just saying that because I have no idea who those 2 posters are.

Hey I'm a newbie .
You might remember me from the homoerotic pics of Giles Simon I posted.

Quote:
I want Serena/Martha/Kerber/Errani to make sure that Serena/Martha make it through so that Serena would most likely play Vika in the SF, Martha vs Petra, then Martha again in the finals. 2 Martha lashings to end the year?!

My ideal draw for Lordrena is as follows :

RR: Errani
RR: Aga
RR: Sharapova
SF: Vika
F: Sharapova ( revenge for the YEC 2004 Final )
Adi1987 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 08:07 PM   #4405
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hBence View Post
http://www.serenawilliams.com/

just have a look at it. I really love the pics and can't wait to see the new website.
About time!! I love this preview!
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 08:36 PM   #4406
country flag RenaPova

RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future

Diamonds is really flopping hard

And Rihanna is stepping up the number of pictures of her with Chris brown as response, NID

I don't know how yall can even fucks with such a talentless attention-seeking ho let alone STAN for her
RenaPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 08:36 PM   #4407
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute doni1212 has a reputation beyond repute

Is anyone else waking up early to watch the Vika-Maria final in Beijing? I'm kind of excited for it. I love their rivalry and intense animosity during their matches,
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 08:39 PM   #4408
country flag doni1212
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenaPova View Post

And Rihanna is stepping up the number of pictures of her with Chris brown as response, NID

I don't know how yall can even fucks with such a talentless attention-seeking ho let alone STAN for her
How is it flopping when it just debuted at #16 on the Billboard charts in its first week?
Novichok even reminded us that that's where We Found Love debuted and we know what happened to that next!
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 08:59 PM   #4409
country flag RenaPova

RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by doni1212 View Post
Is anyone else waking up early to watch the Vika-Maria final in Beijing? I'm kind of excited for it. I love their rivalry and intense animosity during their matches,
I will but I stan for Maria anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by doni1212 View Post
How is it flopping when it just debuted at #16 on the Billboard charts in its first week?
Novichok even reminded us that that's where We Found Love debuted and we know what happened to that next!
Diamonds is falling fast from iTunes doe. Yall better put Pump, Novichok and Akil on suicide watch.
RenaPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 6th, 2012, 09:18 PM   #4410
Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenaPova View Post

Oh you again..

Funny..for someone who claims to hate Rihanna & her music, you bring her up/discuss her more often than her actual fans do..hmmm..
Methinks thou art a bit pressed and obsessed.

Oh and for the record, I am anything but a Rihanna stan
Kairi is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread