Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniversary - Page 268 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:10 PM   #4006
country flag MrProdigy555
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniver

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
Don't make me come to T&T to huff and puff and blow your hut down, girl.
Fuck y'all
MrProdigy555 is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:14 PM   #4007
country flag ExXotikal

ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniver

Quote:
I know right! The bitch should give up, he ain't winning no shit. This must remind him how he tried to fight the urge of sucking dicks on the side of road instead being hetero but ultimately it was unevitable.
ExXotikal is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:21 PM   #4008
country flag BuTtErFrEnA
Rena's Army

BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute BuTtErFrEnA has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Knowles View Post
Uglee, do you know how a trial works? The claimant advances facts, the defendant refutes them. Its a battlr of evidences and at the end the Judge statues in legality and upon its intimate conviction. So the Beyonce camp not only denied but also back it up with concrete evidences the claimant couldnt match. Innoncent until proven the contrary.
And do you think the word "copy" has the same definition in everyday life it has in judicial affairs? Sweetie you have so so much to discover and to learn.

And every movie Bey featured in was a box office success. Men lie, numbers don't. I mean Sis, go hard or go home, your claims are so outlandish, I can see some BMS stanship influences in them.
numbers lie...if 2 people have an aggregate $100, basic law of average tells me they both have $50, while in reality one has $90 and one has $10...

I shall destroy the temple, and rebuild it in 3 days
BuTtErFrEnA is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:25 PM   #4009
country flag ExXotikal

ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuTtErFrEnA View Post
numbers lie...if 2 people have an aggregate $100, basic law of average tells me they both have $50, while in reality one has $90 and one has $10...
Only basic bishes draw such conclusions. Dismissed.
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:26 PM   #4010
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Knowles View Post
Uglee, do you know how a trial works? The claimant advances facts, the defendant refutes them. Its a battlr of evidences and at the end the Judge statues in legality and upon its intimate conviction. So the Beyonce camp not only denied but also back it up with concrete evidences the claimant couldnt match. Innoncent until proven the contrary.
And do you think the word "copy" has the same definition in everyday life it has in judicial affairs? Sweetie you have so so much to discover and to learn.

And every movie Bey featured in was a box office success. Men lie, numbers don't. I mean Sis, go hard or go home, your claims are so outlandish, I can see some BMS stanship influences in them.
Thanks for the courtroom lesson Ally McSteal but just because she was never prosecuted doesn't mean she didn't steal ideas, acts, looks etc.. If you're lacking the common sense to understand that, then I just don't know what to tell you.

Obsessed was a box office success? You need to sit the fuck downe with your syndrome gurl. You are lying out your loose ass with that statement. Dreamgirls was a smash hit because of Eddy Murphy and J-Hud. Cadillac Records was rightfully ignored by everyone. What you gonna pull out next? Austin Powers? That was the worst one of them all. Pink Panther? Utterly revolting remake and was shunned by Hollywood. Face it, Beyonce is just a few steps up from Kim Kardashian's hoe ass desperately trying to make a big screen name for herself but failing miserably.
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:28 PM   #4011
Olórin

Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute

I liked Austin Powers I remember that was the first time I realised who Beyonce was.
I can't take the Golden Globes seriously though since Madonna won one
Olórin is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:29 PM   #4012
country flag Dodoboy.

Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
Riiight. That's why her acting can't even win a BET award.
That's lowkey racist.
Dodoboy. is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:30 PM   #4013
country flag ExXotikal

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
Thanks for the courtroom lesson Ally McSteal but just because she was never prosecuted doesn't mean she didn't steal ideas, acts, looks etc.. If you're lacking the common sense to understand that, then I just don't know what to tell you.

Obsessed was a box office success? You need to sit the fuck downe with your syndrome gurl. You are lying out your loose ass with that statement. Dreamgirls was a smash hit because of Eddy Murphy and J-Hud. Cadillac Records was rightfully ignored by everyone. What you gonna pull out next? Austin Powers? That was the worst one of them all. Pink Panther? Utterly revolting remake and was shunned by Hollywood. Face it, Beyonce is just a few steps up from Kim Kardashian's hoe ass desperately trying to make a big screen name for herself but failing miserably.
You know what...fuck it: YOU PRAISE SHITAR PEER, BMS and BRITNEY. You have no credibility just stop and do what you do best which is stanning for flops
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:40 PM   #4014
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute MrProdigy555 has a reputation beyond repute

Salve, comes back soon, right?

Quote:
Fuck y'all
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:43 PM   #4015
country flag Dodoboy.

Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute Dodoboy. has a reputation beyond repute

Beyonce is suing the man who leaked '4'. Changing the industry one lawsuit at a time.
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:44 PM   #4016
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Unnecessary lawsuit, tbh. Petty ass, wide hipped ass bitch.

Quote:
Fuck y'all
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:47 PM   #4017
country flag ExXotikal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodoboy. View Post
Beyonce is suing the man who leaked '4'. Changing the industry one lawsuit at a time.
#BOOP.
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:49 PM   #4018
country flag Dodoboy.

Quote:
Unnecessary lawsuit, tbh. Petty ass, wide hipped ass bitch.
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 07:03 PM   #4019
Miss Atomic Bomb
Legendary

Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute Miss Atomic Bomb has a reputation beyond repute

Why does her head keep on getting smaller as she comes closer

Miss Atomic Bomb is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 08:01 PM   #4020
country flag RenaPova

RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodoboy. View Post
RenaPova is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread