Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniversary - Page 267 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 03:56 PM   #3991
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Knowles View Post
Girl just stop, it's okay to love the Kang, the whole Hollywood does.
Riiight. That's why her acting can't even win a BET award.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 04:19 PM   #3992
country flag ExXotikal

ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniver

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
Riiight. That's why her acting can't even win a BET award.
Who cares about BET awards when you land several nods at the Golden Globes. Tell me gwerl.
ExXotikal is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 04:34 PM   #3993
country flag shoryuken

shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetadri06 View Post
Sahara Davenport from Ru Paul's Drag race passed away. http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/72416720.html
I wonder what the cause of death is
\ /
I IV
serenaslam.tumblr.com
shoryuken is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 04:48 PM   #3994
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Who cares about BET awards when you land several nods at the Golden Globes. Tell me gwerl.

That is so cute, it's borderline adorable.

3 is not several. Especially when 2 of the 3 are for song nominations which is even more embarrassing because you would think she'd find a way to steal the award in those categories.

And in her SINGLE acting nomination for a Golden Globe (laughing hysterically while writing that just so you know), she was ripped apart by a real actress, Meryl Streep. The SAG/Academy Awards were dignified enough to ignore Beyonce's massive ego and nominate/award true talent, Jennifer Hudson.

Beyonce's 1 acting nomination for a Golden Globe is very cute but just so you know the real tea, Golden Globes are basically a stepping stone from the SAG Awards to the Academy Awards. Beyonce was nothing more than a category filler as the Golden Globes divide Comedy/Musicals and Dramas into separate categories which is nothing more than an opportunity for a few desperates who got ignored to get a nomination for something.
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 04:54 PM   #3995
country flag MrSerenaWilliams
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute MrSerenaWilliams has a reputation beyond repute

True tea, though
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 04:58 PM   #3996
country flag Serena's Ace

Serena's Ace is a splendid one to behold Serena's Ace is a splendid one to behold Serena's Ace is a splendid one to behold Serena's Ace is a splendid one to behold Serena's Ace is a splendid one to behold Serena's Ace is a splendid one to behold Serena's Ace is a splendid one to behold Serena's Ace is a splendid one to behold Serena's Ace is a splendid one to behold Serena's Ace is a splendid one to behold Serena's Ace is a splendid one to behold

Tumblr
Serena's Ace is offline View My Blog!  
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 04:59 PM   #3997
country flag ExXotikal

ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute ExXotikal has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

That is so cute, it's borderline adorable.

3 is not several. Especially when 2 of the 3 are for song nominations which is even more embarrassing because you would think she'd find a way to steal the award in those categories.

And in her SINGLE acting nomination for a Golden Globe (laughing hysterically while writing that just so you know), she was ripped apart by a real actress, Meryl Streep. The SAG/Academy Awards were dignified enough to ignore Beyonce's massive ego and nominate/award true talent, Jennifer Hudson.

Beyonce's 1 acting nomination for a Golden Globe is very cute but just so you know the real tea, Golden Globes are basically a stepping stone from the SAG Awards to the Academy Awards. Beyonce was nothing more than a category filler as the Golden Globes divide Comedy/Musicals and Dramas into separate categories which is nothing more than an opportunity for a few desperates who got ignored to get a nomination for something.
2 is several miss boy. No matter what you say, books don't lie.

I guess you are salty cause the GG comittee was not here for Britney when she delivered that performance in crossroads.

Sis, you seem to grant value to awards. Why don't we get into how Beyoncé won 16 times the total of Grammys stolen/bought by awarded to Britney who in your book is greater than the Kang. What kind of Myskina versus Serena mess?
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 05:14 PM   #3998
Praise thy name.

Quote:
2 is several miss boy. No matter what you say, books don't lie.

I guess you are salty cause the GG comittee was not here for Britney when she delivered that performance in crossroads.

Sis, you seem to grant value to awards. Why don't we get into how Beyoncé 16 times the total of Grammys win by Britney who in your book is greater than the Kang. What kind of Myskina versus Serena mess?
2 is several? That's like saying Mauresmo & Kuznetsova have several slams. Have several (more than 2) seats.

Sugarbear, if I need bitches who can sing AND act, I turn to the greats: Cher, Yahweh Streisand, or Bette Midler. Godney is purely for my pop icon fanboy requirement, so don't get it twisted. You can throw more shade than a rain forest, I will sit here unbothered because my faves are legendary in ways Beyonce could never dream of stealing.
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 05:27 PM   #3999
country flag ExXotikal

Quote:
2 is several? That's like saying Mauresmo & Kuznetsova have several slams. Have several (more than 2) seats.

Sugarbear, if I need bitches who can sing AND act, I turn to the greats: Cher, Yahweh Streisand, or Bette Midler. Godney is purely for my pop icon fanboy requirement, so don't get it twisted. You can throw more shade than a rain forest, I will sit here unbothered because my faves are legendary in ways Beyonce could never dream of stealing.
Beyoncé is already legendary and does not need to be a AA winning actress to be so. She has accomplished things hoes WISHED they had done. And she gave birth to the most powerful, relevant, lengendary-to-be-ish infant known to mankind since Célestine Beyincé swept the coochie water off Beyoncé's scalp.

And Cher can sing now? Have SEVERAL seats.
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 05:35 PM   #4000
Praise thy name.

Quote:
Beyoncé is already legendary and does not need to be a AA winning actress to be so. She has accomplished things hoes WISHED they had done. And she gave birth to the most powerful, relevant, lengendary-to-be-ish infant known to mankind since Célestine Beyincé swept the coochie water off Beyoncé's scalp.

And Cher can sing now? Have SEVERAL seats.
It doesn't take much to be legendary these days. One Direction and Justin Bieber are "legendary" these days. The only legendary thing Beyonce is known for is for being a low down, dirty thief. She ain't no artist, she is nothing more but a bunch of stolen acts and ideas rolled up into one massive ego.

And to echo Smitten's thoughts on Blue Vines, that baby is going to be nothing more than the WNBA version of Willow Smith.
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 05:41 PM   #4001
country flag ExXotikal

Quote:
It doesn't take much to be legendary these days. One Direction and Justin Bieber are "legendary" these days. The only legendary thing Beyonce is known for is for being a low down, dirty thief. She ain't no artist, she is nothing more but a bunch of stolen acts and ideas rolled up into one massive ego.

And to echo Smitten's thoughts on Blue Vines, that baby is going to be nothing more than the WNBA version of Willow Smith.
Girl bye with this stale and falsified tea. I have receipts for dayz. You can even feel the power and aura of Jesus from Nazareth when you step into Godoncé's holypedia page. I was THAT close to catch the holy ghost when I made it past the 1st paragraph. A bish was feeling so gone I needed to click on the Ian Scott monstercockland tab to cancel it out.
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 05:45 PM   #4002
Praise thy name.

Quote:
Girl bye with this stale and falsified tea. I have receipts for dayz. You can even feel the power and aura of Jesus from Wnazareth when you step into Godoncé's holypedia page. I was THAT close to catch the holy ghost when I made it past the 1st paragraph. A bish was feeling so gone I needed to click on the Ian Scott monstercockland tab to cancel it out.
Please. We've all seen the article posted on here years ago that showed each and every act Beyonce's thieving ass got caught trying to redo. And who cares about her wikipedia page? We all know the Beehive don't have jobs or educations so they have all the free time to sit around updating irrelevant factoids about the Kang of Thieves.
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 05:50 PM   #4003
country flag ExXotikal

Quote:
Please. We've all seen the article posted on here years ago that showed each and every act Beyonce's thieving ass got caught trying to redo. And who cares about her wikipedia page? We all know the Beehive don't have jobs or educations so they have all the free time to sit around updating irrelevant factoids about the Kang of Thieves.
Miss Boi, the judgeS dismissed them so called pieces of evidence with the motherfucking quickness.

Please you sound like Serena haters portraying us as such. We have enough coins to support her and make her one of the top grossing Black artists ever and a box office star at the same time.
And the few members of the Beyhive on this board have it going on, check mah credentials.
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 05:56 PM   #4004
Praise thy name.

Quote:
Please you sound like Serena haters portraying us as such. We have enough coins to support her and make her one of the top grossing Black artists ever and a box office star at the same time.
And the few members of the Beyhive on this board have it going on, check mah credentials.

Ch... She ain't no box office star, more like an airplane in the night sky.

And you're correct, the misguided Beehive members of TF are doing fantastic for themselves. But the 4 of you don't make up for the rest of the hive that don't have shit going on other than picking on Keri Hilson.

Edit:
Quote:
Miss Boi, the judgeS dismissed them so called pieces of evidence with the motherfucking quickness.
Of course the Sucha Thief camp denied everything. Thieves always deny, deny, deny even when they're caught red handed. Heck, people on Cheaters always lie when there's video tape evidence right there. Pictures don't lie. We all saw the stolen acts and ideas that she had the nerve to steal and call her own.
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:08 PM   #4005
country flag ExXotikal

Quote:

Ch... She ain't no box office star, more like an airplane in the night sky.

And you're correct, the misguided Beehive members of TF are doing fantastic for themselves. But the 4 of you don't make up for the rest of the hive that don't have shit going on other than picking on Keri Hilson.

Edit:

Of course the Sucha Thief camp denied everything. Thieves always deny, deny, deny even when they're caught red handed. Heck, people on Cheaters always lie when there's video tape evidence right there. Pictures don't lie. We all saw the stolen acts and ideas that she had the nerve to steal and call her own.
Uglee, do you know how a trial works? The claimant advances facts, the defendant refutes them. Its a battlr of evidences and at the end the Judge statues in legality and upon its intimate conviction. So the Beyonce camp not only denied but also back it up with concrete evidences the claimant couldnt match. Innoncent until proven the contrary.
And do you think the word "copy" has the same definition in everyday life it has in judicial affairs? Sweetie you have so so much to discover and to learn.

And every movie Bey featured in was a box office success. Men lie, numbers don't. I mean Sis, go hard or go home, your claims are so outlandish, I can see some BMS stanship influences in them.
Closed Thread