Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniversary - Page 246 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 28th, 2012, 07:42 PM   #3676
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniver

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K.B. View Post

Fucking idiot.

█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 28th, 2012, 07:57 PM   #3677
country flag Novichok

Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniver

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K.B. View Post

Old Sep 28th, 2012, 08:00 PM   #3678
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute

Not too hard on her....everyone is entitled to their beliefs.....

Is anyone here really shocked by this. Only Matt was trying to argue that she supported Obama because she attended a tennis event at the White House. This girl has trashy republican written all over her. Sorry Matt.
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 08:02 PM   #3679

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute

I really should be working right now, but I can't bring myself to care right now!
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 08:09 PM   #3680
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickhousesupporter View Post
I really should be working right now, but I can't bring myself to care right now!
Me neither. I just had journal club and I'm tapped out for the day. I'm trying to soldier on though.

█████████████████ʘ
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 08:27 PM   #3681

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
Me neither. I just had journal club and I'm tapped out for the day. I'm trying to soldier on though.
How is that Android treating you......it seems like more and more people are converting.
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 09:42 PM   #3682
country flag Serena_Williams_

Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of Serena_Williams_ has much to be proud of

Girs i have a bit of a funny question Do any of you know how to do the standing split(bow and arrow)?
“I'm not used to crying. . . . It's a little difficult. All my life I've had to fight. It's just another fight I'm going to have to learn how to win, that's all. I'm just going to have to keep smiling.”-Serena Williams
Serena_Williams_ is online now View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 09:53 PM   #3683
country flag Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena_Williams_ View Post
Girs i have a bit of a funny question Do any of you know how to do the standing split(bow and arrow)?
I wish
Kairi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 10:07 PM   #3684
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brickhousesupporter View Post
Not too hard on her....everyone is entitled to their beliefs.....

Is anyone here really shocked by this. Only Matt was trying to argue that she supported Obama because she attended a tennis event at the White House. This girl has trashy republican written all over her. Sorry Matt.
WRONG!

I never argued anything about supporting Obama. So don't you ever connect my name to a lie. I said she doesn't hate Obama like some people were insinuating because she's a Republican. She had fun at the White House and she had a great time meeting President Obama - Her words, not mine. I also stated that I've never heard her openly talk about politics before (even though I had a feeling that she was a conservative Republican being from Minnesota).

I could care less who she supports. Her political beliefs aren't why I started liking her in the first place.
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 10:13 PM   #3685
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
WRONG!

I never argued anything about supporting Obama. So don't you ever connect my name to a lie. I said she doesn't hate Obama like some people were insinuating because she's a Republican. She had fun at the White House and she had a great time meeting President Obama - Her words, not mine. I also stated that I've never heard her openly talk about politics before (even though I had a feeling that she was a conservative Republican being from Minnesota).

I could care less who she supports. Her political beliefs aren't why I started liking her in the first place.
So if she supported a candidate that was anti-Israel, you would still support? Honest question.

█████████████████ʘ
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 10:29 PM   #3686
country flag RenaPova

RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future RenaPova has a brilliant future

Rihanna isn't #1 in iTunes?

Whats the betting the bish'll take her clothes off in the video for Diamonds to try and save its flopping ass?
RenaPova is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 10:33 PM   #3687
country flag Novichok

Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RenaPova View Post
Rihanna isn't #1 in iTunes?

Whats the betting the bish'll take her clothes off in the video for Diamonds to try and save its flopping ass?
So what? The song has only been out for 2 days. No one is gonna knock Taylor or Gangnam soon.
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 10:36 PM   #3688

Quote:
Originally Posted by young_gunner913 View Post
WRONG!

Cool. Sorry if I misunderstood your previous intentions.
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 10:37 PM   #3689
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
So if she supported a candidate that was anti-Israel, you would still support? Honest question.
It's a tough question, if she's supporting that candidate specifically because they are anti-Israel, then no. If she's supporting that candidate for other reasons and they happen to be anti-Israel, then yes.
Old Sep 28th, 2012, 10:41 PM   #3690
Praise thy name.

Yall, this gonna be Akil in 30 years. Book it.

Closed Thread