Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniversary - Page 203 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 02:24 AM   #3031
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniver

Quote:
Whitney and Michael
It's Madonna and Michel!!!
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.
Banditoo is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 02:28 AM   #3032
country flag donellcarey

donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Fans "Talk About Any Damned Thing" Thread - SPECIAL: Happy 10 Year Anniver

Isn't it already 3 or 4 am in Europe? U still up?
donellcarey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 02:29 AM   #3033
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute

I woke up to watch Goerges... It's 5 am...
I think everyone in sport can be inspired by what Venus has done and how she's come back and winning championships and just doing so well. So I have been utterly completely inspired by that. I just have no words for it. There is no greater champion in my eyes.
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 02:33 AM   #3034
country flag Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pump-it-UP View Post
OMG you're in the library?! I hope you didnt open it in there. I'm almost sorry.

------------------------------------
you've got mail.
Kairi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 02:48 AM   #3035
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by donellcarey View Post

Gurl lemme tell u something, some artists will ALWAYS be relevant no matter how their sales/airplays/downloads flop, Mariah earns her place just like how Whitney and Michael did. Mariah is the FIRST female to ever collaborate with a rapper and bish that was 1995, when Rihanna was still in her kindergarten being bishslapped by her fellow mates and not knowing how to even spell the word VAGINA. Mariah has won 11 AMAs, 31 Billboard Awards, 9 Soul Trains and 11 World Music Awards, when will Rihanna huh? I know u gon say that Rihanna wins more Grammys than Mariah but you KNOW for a fact how those judges from the Academy adores music of OLD DUDES and they nominate nice music but they always let the OLD DUDES to win so I'm just GLAD that Mariah ain't getting that many.

And you wanna talk about sales record? GREAT let's TALK about it. Mariah has already sold more than 200 millions copies when Rihanna's sales has hardly reached 10% of the Queen. Mariah's X'mas album has been certificated with 5 platinum while Rihanna's BEST SELLING ALBUM "Good Girl Gone Bad" only got 2 platinum, which is the same sales result as "All I Want for X'mas is You", a mothafucking X'MAS SONG from a X'MAS ALBUM. And in terms of chart performances, Mariah has 6 mothafucking No.1 album, how many does Rihanna have with her desperate discography? NONE, bish, NONE.

In terms of singles, Mariah has 18 #1 singles when Rihanna has only reached half of Mariah's number. Among them there're 4 singles that rule the chart more than 2 months, including 2 singles that have 4-month run at #1. When will Rihanna's single ever stay more than 2 weeks on No.1?

And apart from all those records, Mariah is an AMAZING songwriter, she participates in writing almost EVERY SINGLE SONG in EVERY SINGLE ALBUM of hers and she receives songwriter awards from ASCAP Awards and BMI Awards. She's written so many inspirational songs like "Hero", "Anytime You Need a Friend", "Make It Happen", etc. that inspires many generations, when will Rihanna? What's inspirational about her? Is it her messy sexual encounters or her being a warning sign of family violence?

And don't even mention their voices. Cuz gurl, you be INSANE to say Rihanna has better voice than Mariah. And Mariah sticks to her origin, she does her RnB/Hip-Hop and Urban music with no compromise while Rihanna follows the trend doing European Dance, RnB, Hip-Hop, Reggae, she can't even find her identity in this industry. All there is to remember about her is her desperate speed to release albums, I mean, she's releasing her new album soon right? When did "Talk that Talk" release? LAST NOVEMBER, bish, LAST NOVEMBER.

Don't even get me started about Flopsha, that white trash ain't shit comparing to Mariah, even to Rihanna.

So next time when you about to drag Mariah, remember who your faves are and move on. Cuz bish u be embarrassing yourself if you EVER drag Mariah again. Please, have several seats.

NOT THE AMA's, Billboard Awards, Soul Train Awards, and World Music Awards!!!! You got me. I'm so pressed by her awards that sit below her KFC Customer of the Month ribbons.

Of course Mariah is more decorated. She has 21 albums to her name, most of them coming in the '90s when people actually used to buy music. It's like comparing Graf's accomplishments vs Serena's. We all know that Rihanna will be better!

Rihanna is an impeccable songwriter who has taught me 90% of my life lessons and has given millions of little girls a more positive outlook on their sexual identities. Mariah inspires no one except for fat queens who live off of fast food.

Yes, thank you for proving that Mariah is a one trick pony who doesn't have the vocal skill to tackle more than one genre. Rihanna's voice is so pure, smooth, and powerful that she doesn't need to restrict herself to one musical identity. Mariah wishes that she had Rihanna's vocal training! Maybe she would be able to produce 1 last hit before the chicken grease ruins her for good.

GO AWAY Bitch!!! We don't want your Avon.

Last edited by Pump-it-UP : Sep 18th, 2012 at 02:55 AM.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 02:51 AM   #3036
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by A.K.B. View Post

------------------------------------
you've got mail.
That is absolutely scrumptious. Looks like pasta sauce. And I love his tit rings!

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 02:55 AM   #3037
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Looks like pasta sauce.

I can only imagine

█████████████████ʘ
Stamp Paid is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 03:00 AM   #3038
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post

I can only imagine
Akil, send it. I can't spread any more rep. Also send him what I sent you.

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 03:04 AM   #3039
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post

I can only imagine
Okay?! Same here. I don't want that shit anywhere near me. I just had chicken fried steak and mashed potatoes w/ gravy.
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 03:08 AM   #3040
country flag Kairi

Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute Kairi has a reputation beyond repute

done.
Quote:
That is absolutely scrumptious. Looks like pasta sauce. And I love his tit rings!

Last edited by Kairi : Sep 18th, 2012 at 03:15 AM.
Kairi is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 03:23 AM   #3041
country flag donellcarey

donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute donellcarey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
NOT THE AMA's, Billboard Awards, Soul Train Awards, and World Music Awards!!!! You got me. I'm so pressed by her awards that sit below her KFC Customer of the Month ribbons.

Of course Mariah is more decorated. She has 21 albums to her name, most of them coming in the '90s when people actually used to buy music. It's like comparing Graf's accomplishments vs Serena's. We all know that Rihanna will be better!

Rihanna is an impeccable songwriter who has taught me 90% of my life lessons and has given millions of little girls a more positive outlook on their sexual identities. Mariah inspires no one except for fat queens who live off of fast food.

Yes, thank you for proving that Mariah is a one trick pony who doesn't have the vocal skill to tackle more than one genre. Rihanna's voice is so pure, smooth, and powerful that she doesn't need to restrict herself to one musical identity. Mariah wishes that she had Rihanna's vocal training! Maybe she would be able to produce 1 last hit before the chicken grease ruins her for good.

Baby girl your post explains what is ultimate delusion which denies the whole process of music industry. Goodbye, enjoy your daydream cuz at the end of the day it's Mariah who's gonna be forever remembered by the people and the industry, not Robyn Flopihanna "one album per year" Fenty.
donellcarey is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 03:27 AM   #3042
country flag Novichok

Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute Novichok has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by donellcarey View Post

Baby girl your post explains what is ultimate delusion which denies the whole process of music industry. Goodbye, enjoy your daydream cuz at the end of the day it's Mariah who's gonna be forever remembered by the people and the industry, not Robyn Flopihanna "one album per year" Fenty.
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 03:30 AM   #3043
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute Stamp Paid has a reputation beyond repute

This rep

█████████████████ʘ
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 03:32 AM   #3044
country flag Banditoo

Rihanna has done a lot of works these few years. She is hard worker and I like some of her singles. She is amazing. Nobody can have album year after year and to be so successful!
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 03:34 AM   #3045
country flag Stamp Paid
Joshua

Becky is giving me everything!
http://deadspin.com/5943840/heres-a-...ruce-ellington

█████████████████ʘ
Closed Thread