In which slam wins have you been able to watch every single match live? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 13th, 2012, 04:54 PM   #1
Olórin

Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute
In which slam wins have you been able to watch every single match live?

For any of Serena's slam wins, or even tournaments where she's gone to the final or semis - which are the ones that people have watched live, every single match.

Obviously sometimes due to our lives and time constraints, as well as broadcast issues we aren't able to watch as much as we'd like.

I remember that the 2007 AO was the first slam win in which I watched every match, as it happened, beginning to end. Unfortunately I wasn't able to do this again until Wimbledon this year I was also lucky enough to be able to watch every single match at the Olympics and the US Open. Most of the doubles too. I've been a tennis junky lately.

I think maybe AO 2009 I missed one match.

-----
The flip side of not seeing every single match is that if Serena loses, you miss it. I've never seen Serena's USO QF 2007, USO SF 2009 (I was was waiting for this one with baited breath but the scheduling fucked me over too) or her USO F 2011. Nor will I ever Anyone else happy they missed some brutal losses?
Olórin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 13th, 2012, 05:17 PM   #2
country flag SerenaMJ

SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future SerenaMJ has a brilliant future
Re: In which slam wins have you been able to watch every single match live?

Olympics 2012, US Open 2012

My Twitter Serena followed me on 13/12/2013
SerenaMJ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 06:43 PM   #3
country flag Siyasema

Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute

I make it a point to watch Australian live. I love the tournament.

Siyasema is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 08:27 PM   #4
country flag austin_ap5

austin_ap5 is a name known to all austin_ap5 is a name known to all austin_ap5 is a name known to all austin_ap5 is a name known to all austin_ap5 is a name known to all austin_ap5 is a name known to all austin_ap5 is a name known to all austin_ap5 is a name known to all austin_ap5 is a name known to all austin_ap5 is a name known to all austin_ap5 is a name known to all

Us 2012
W 2012
Ao 2007
Ao 2005
austin_ap5 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 13th, 2012, 09:04 PM   #5
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute

USO 2008
AO 2010 (though I was napping and missed the first 3 games vs Azarenka )
USO 2012 (missed the first few games vs Makarova)

AO 2007 I tried to wake up for the Jankovic match but that never happened.
AO 2009 I missed her Peng/Safina matches because I think they were both on a Friday night.
Wim 2009 I had to leave at the end of the 2nd set vs Demented and wasn't able to watch the final live.
Wim 2010 I was away again and had to miss the final.
Wim 2012 I was away again and had to miss the final.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 12:48 PM   #6
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold

French Open: 2002
Wimbledon: 2002
Wimbledon: 2003
US Open: 2008
Australian Open: 2009
Wimbledon: 2009
Australian Open: 2010
Wimbledon: 2010
Wimbledon: 2012
US Open: 2012
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 02:48 PM   #7
country flag Blacktie

Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of Blacktie has much to be proud of

All of them this year, including the Olympics.
Blacktie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 04:31 PM   #8
country flag Alarmed

Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future Alarmed has a brilliant future

None. I always am able to watch her non-Slam tournaments though for some reason.

Oldest #1 in WTA history
Alarmed is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 04:59 PM   #9
country flag ampers&
Senior Bitch.

ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute ampers& has a reputation beyond repute

Not a single one.
ampers& is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 14th, 2012, 11:05 PM   #10
country flag Barktra
Allez

Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute Barktra has a reputation beyond repute

I am very glad I did... AO 07 what made me a fan of her and still is my favorite tournament from Serena

And USO 2012
Barktra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 2nd, 2012, 06:34 PM   #11
country flag BeyRena

BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute BeyRena has a reputation beyond repute

Wimbledon and US Open 2012. Not before because I hadn't discovered Streaming yet. And Eurosport was only showing from 4th round on, except when she was losing early of course.
BeyRena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 05:35 AM   #12
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

07, 09 and 10 AOs I missed R2 and second set of R4 for Wimbledon 2010, somehow I think I saw all the 08 US open too except the Bondarenko match.

I hate my time zone though and having to wake up for school
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 04:02 AM   #13
country flag Renalicious
goatra

Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute Renalicious has a reputation beyond repute

None of them. most of them I've missed one match. (US Open 2008, AO 2009, Wimbledon 2009, 2010 and 2012)

serena, jankovic, venus, na, hsieh, date-krumm, jovanovski
makarova, diatchenko, halep, goerges and kvitova

My Youtube Channel
Renalicious is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 04:17 PM   #14
country flag sweetpeas

sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute sweetpeas has a reputation beyond repute

Every-last one of them!
sweetpeas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 12th, 2012, 05:04 PM   #15
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold

The Olympics doesn't count as a Grand Slam
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote