All the players who gave Serena trouble are OUT! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 05:41 PM   #1
country flag TennisArt

TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold
All the players who gave Serena trouble are OUT!

or Slumping...

Clijsters (OUT!)
Henin (OUT!)
Dementieva (OUT!)
Capriati (OUT!)
Jankovic (Slumping)
Wozniacki (Slumping)
Kuznetsova (Slumping)
Venus (Slumping Badly)

If things continue the way they are, she could win 1-2 slams per year over the next few years. She won't win the French but the other three are up for grabs between her and Vika.

The only other players who could probably trouble her a bit if she is off her game are Petrova, Kerber and Bartoli.
TennisArt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 05:45 PM   #2
country flag Sir Stefwhit

Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All the players who gave Serena trouble are OUT!

Clijsters beat Serena TWO times in her entire career. She was my second favorite player but u could hardly list her as an opponent that Troubled Serena!

And while I'm at it: Wozniacki and Kuznetsova weren't exactly problem opponents either.

Serena vs Clijsters- 7-2
Serena vs Kuzy- 6-1
Serena vs Woz- 5-1
The REAL GOAT Rafael Nadal
Future Inductees: Clijsters, C.Evert, A.Agassi, A.Berasategui, N. Zvereva, I.Majoli, M.Safin, Li Na, VIKA, and Del Potro
Sir Stefwhit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 05:46 PM   #3
country flag TheLegendof

TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future TheLegendof has a brilliant future

Wozniacki? Seriously, we're counting Wozniacki? Please.
TheLegendof is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 05:51 PM   #4
country flag TennisArt

TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold TennisArt is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegendof View Post
Wozniacki? Seriously, we're counting Wozniacki? Please.
Yep! she had match points on Serena at one tournament and beat her in Miami and was the only player to take her to 3 sets in Madrid. There is just something about her game that bothers Serena. On top of that, as strange as it may sound Wozniacki is a Cancer, and when you look at Serena's career all the players that have given her a big headache are usually of a zodiac sign that is not in harmony with her own. She has BIG problems with Aries players.

While im at it I forgot to put Stosur on that list. This Aries is a big problem for her.
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 05:51 PM   #5
country flag Maddox
No Acid in this house

Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute Maddox has a reputation beyond repute

Wozniacki has never troubled Serena.

20% Rena is not Serena
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 06:25 PM   #6
country flag joe87

joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute joe87 has a reputation beyond repute

You forgot about Bammer
Suicide Tennis: Rank: #19 Highest: #2
Titles: 2007 Bad Gastein, 2008 US Open, 2009 Sydney, Miami, YEC Doha 2010 Dubai, Budapest, Prague 2011 Brussels 2013 Strasbourg
Tennis Tipping: Rank: #27 Highest: #1 Doubles: Rank: #62 Highest: #1
Titles S: 2009 ITF Dubai 2010 Bad Gastein, Tashkent 2011 Sydney, ITF Nassau, ITF Alphen, Seoul 2012 ITF Civitavecchia, Wimbledon, Carlsbad
Titles D: 2009 5x ITF 2010 Fes, Rome, Tokyo, YEC Doha 2011 ITF Monzon, Baku, Seoul 2012 Paris, Taipei, ITF Pune 2013 4x ITF, Charleston, Nürnberg
joe87 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 06:29 PM   #7
SerenaSlam

SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future SerenaSlam has a brilliant future

If we are in here talkin about the entire WTA why was this moved lmao? Because it said Serena. Is that what the new "moderators" (or whatever this forum has now) do? Fuckin hilarious ahahahaha

Let The Word....Do the Work...

Speak over YOURSELF...

Follow Me! @CedricEarl
SerenaSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 06:39 PM   #8

Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenaSlam View Post
If we are in here talkin about the entire WTA why was this moved lmao? Because it said Serena. Is that what the new "moderators" (or whatever this forum has now) do? Fuckin hilarious ahahahaha
Agreed! There are a number of "Serena" threads that do deserved to be moved to the player forum but ironically this wasn't one of them. There is no clear rational being administered and as a result there's no common agreement with the mods- whoever moved it jumped the gun and got it wrong this time.
Future Inductees: Clijsters, C.Evert, A.Agassi, A.Berasategui, N. Zvereva, I.Majoli, M.Safin, Li Na, VIKA, and Del Potro
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 06:40 PM   #9
country flag shoryuken

shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute shoryuken has a reputation beyond repute

Why the fuck was this moved here?
\ /
I IV
serenaslam.tumblr.com
shoryuken is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 06:46 PM   #10

It's okay...it's given me an idea for a new thread on GM...lol
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 06:50 PM   #11
country flag danieln1
VIP and The Cheesecake Factory

danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute danieln1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe87 View Post
You forgot about Bammer
GOAT 2-0 record

She was so lucky Serena didn´t face her for the third time, Revengerena is the best one

Ivanovic - Görges - Agnieszka - Li - Woz

Venus - Kvitova - Putintseva - Robson - Stosur - Cibulkova - Stephens

that is so disrespectful.... so disrespectful!
danieln1 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 07:41 PM   #12
country flag TennisArt

It's funny this thread was moved and it talks about the entire WTA yet a thread titled "So is Vika confirmed the YE #1 for 2012 already?" is still there
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 08:41 PM   #13
country flag lenas warriors

lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute lenas warriors has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisArt View Post
or Slumping...

Clijsters (OUT!)
Henin (OUT!)
Dementieva (OUT!)
Capriati (OUT!)
Jankovic (Slumping)
Wozniacki (Slumping)
Kuznetsova (Slumping)
Venus (Slumping Badly)

If things continue the way they are, she could win 1-2 slams per year over the next few years. She won't win the French but the other three are up for grabs between her and Vika.

The only other players who could probably trouble her a bit if she is off her game are Petrova, Kerber and Bartoli.
Why is woz on this list??
Amaze-arenka, Kvitty-GOAT and Halep
Hantuchova, Petrova, Zvonareva, Goerges, Koukalova, The Other Czechs, Halep, Keys, Townsend, Paszek
Li, Sharapova, Pavlyuchenkova, Makarova, The Other Russians, Kerber, Kanepi, Shvedova, Martic, Watson, Robson, Kimiko, Barthel, Erakovic
lenas warriors is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 06:22 AM   #14
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

LOL, why is Clijsters and Wozniacki in that list. Petrova is actually the one that really gives Serena trouble even if she is playing well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisArt View Post
It's funny this thread was moved and it talks about the entire WTA yet a thread titled "So is Vika confirmed the YE #1 for 2012 already?" is still there
Well now we know the bias, all Azarenka thread are not moved even the Azarenka fires Mauresmo is the GM. Even the Laura Robson and Watson Gangnam style which isn't even tennis related is in GM.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 06:37 PM   #15
country flag Siyasema

Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute Siyasema has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Stefwhit View Post
I think there are a small group of players who know how to capitalize and beat a not in-form Serena, but I wouldn't say they are problem opponents- but if you did I wouldn't be mad:
Petrova
Nadia Petrova had the potential in being one of my favorites after Serena. I loved her personality/temperment and her game. But she was a headcase. She went through coaches like kleenex and she never quite put it together. She gave fits to Serena.

Siyasema is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote