WWW US Open 4R: [12] Ivanovic vs. Pironkova - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who will win?

[12] Ivanovic 45 60.00%
Pironkova 30 40.00%
Voters: 75. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 02:56 AM   #1
country flag Purple_Rain

Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of
WWW US Open 4R: [12] Ivanovic vs. Pironkova

H2H is 1-1, but they haven't played since 2008, when, remarkably Tsveti won in 3 sets on clay.
~~~
Special Mention: Jarka Gajdosova, queen headcase of the WTA
Purple_Rain is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 02:57 AM   #2
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute
Re: WWW US Open 4R: [12] Ivanovic vs. Pironkova

This match is gonna be way worse than the matches these two played today
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 02:59 AM   #3
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute
I have nfi about this one. I feel like Pironkova's bh will give Ana fits, and she served well today whereas Ana could have been much better.

Please Ana
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 03:01 AM   #4
country flag Lazyking

Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all Lazyking is a name known to all

Hopefully Ana but neither are beating Serena sadly. Ana needs a QF appearance bad though after this rough year.
Lazyking is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 03:03 AM   #5
country flag tennisbear7

tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbear7 has a reputation beyond repute

Please, this is Ana we're talking about. She's losing 62 63.
tennisbear7 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 03:03 AM   #6
country flag FedererBulgaria

FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute FedererBulgaria has a reputation beyond repute

Tsveti to become GrassHardGOAT
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 03:06 AM   #7
country flag Qrystyna

Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute Qrystyna has a reputation beyond repute

Pironkova 6-1 6-1
She's in GOAT mode again, maybe she'll even pull a Vinci....
Qrystyna is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 03:53 AM   #8
country flag hobahobaspirit

hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold hobahobaspirit is a splendid one to behold

One of the worst FH on tour VS One of the worst BH on tour
hobahobaspirit is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 03:55 AM   #9
country flag Caipirinha Guy

Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute Caipirinha Guy has a reputation beyond repute

Ana Go!
Caipirinha Guy is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 03:57 AM   #10
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute

Has there been a worse 4th rd match in recent memory? The thought of either in the QF is gross.
faboozadoo15 is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 05:29 AM   #11
country flag Michalka

Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by faboozadoo15 View Post
Has there been a worse 4th rd match in recent memory? The thought of either in the QF is gross.
well the recent worst ones i could think of was the 2009 US Open, you had Oudin vs Wozniacki and Wickmayer vs Bondarenko, and they were all QF matches

Ivanovic in 2
Michalka is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 05:52 AM   #12
country flag Purple_Rain

Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by faboozadoo15 View Post
Yes, several in the last four Slams:

Wimby: Radwanska vs. Giorgi
FO: Kvitova vs. Lepchenko
FO: Kanepi vs. Rus
USO 11: Petkovic vs. Suarez Navarro
USO 11: Niculescu vs. Kerber

Although it defines how you define "bad." Ana-Tsveti will be filled with errors but also crushed forehands, big serves, ajdes and momentum swings, and it is likely to be a competitive match.
~~~
Special Mention: Jarka Gajdosova, queen headcase of the WTA
Purple_Rain is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 05:53 AM   #13
country flag Spring Pools

Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute Spring Pools has a reputation beyond repute

Tsvetana is three choked sets
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 07:11 AM   #14
country flag Yashal

Yashal has a brilliant future Yashal has a brilliant future Yashal has a brilliant future Yashal has a brilliant future Yashal has a brilliant future Yashal has a brilliant future Yashal has a brilliant future Yashal has a brilliant future Yashal has a brilliant future Yashal has a brilliant future Yashal has a brilliant future

Let's watch Tsvetana wasting this opportunity

Giorgi - Konjuh - Kvitova - Lisicki - Muguruza - Pennetta - Serena - Venus - Vinci

Clijsters - Dementieva - Henin - Li - Martínez Sánchez
Yashal is offline View My Blog!  
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 07:37 AM   #15
country flag andyjason

andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold andyjason is a splendid one to behold

Go Pironkova,
Beat that Ivanovic!!!
andyjason is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread