Report: Christina McHale out for rest of the season - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 09:46 PM   #16
country flag Juju Nostalgique
Rest in peace Bally

Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Report: Christina McHale out for rest of the season

Xtina

Very bad news, sad for her!

Come back strong babe!
Jamie Hampton & Danka Kovinić & Sam Crawford & SaiSai Zheng & Tita Tower Flower
Juju Nostalgique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 09:49 PM   #17
country flag MarkNL

MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute MarkNL has a reputation beyond repute

Mono is really hurting a lot of players their career...

Soderling is an example (I know its ATP but still), he hasn't played for a year now.

Arvidsson - Stosur - Lisicki - Kuwata - Nara - Krajicek - Bertens - Rus - Hogenkamp - Schoofs - Kerkhove - Burger - Giorgi - Larsson - Ishizu - Rezai - Diatchenko
MarkNL is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 09:49 PM   #18
country flag Purple_Rain

Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of Purple_Rain has much to be proud of

American No. 3 out in late-season McF--

No, but this is sad to hear. It's not one of those nagging injuries that make you question a player's fitness or toughness. Hope she's back for Melbourne.
~~~
Special Mention: Jarka Gajdosova, queen headcase of the WTA
Purple_Rain is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 10:11 PM   #19
country flag Marty-Dom

Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute Marty-Dom has a reputation beyond repute

I had mono some years ago, but I was back to normal in maybe a month. That said, at its worst, I had barely enough strength to get from my bed to the bathroom and back. I had to hold on to objects or lean on the wall just to not fall down. It was really awful for a few days. I hope she gets better soon.
Marty-Dom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 10:13 PM   #20
country flag Srodgers

Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute Srodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Christina

Hope the USO feels bad for calling her McFail now....

This really does explain her lack of energy and losses lately
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 10:23 PM   #21
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

that explains why she had shitty results this summer
Mononucleosis is horrible, get well soon please
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 10:24 PM   #22
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srodgers View Post
Christina

Hope the USO feels bad for calling her McFail now....

This really does explain her lack of energy and losses lately
That expression is really unfair to Christina.

WE have to thank US Senator and former presidential candidate John McCainfor making the expression popular in the US political vernacular.
I believe it was picked up and dust off to unfairly force it onto Christina McHale because their last names start with "Mc"

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 07. 2014
Next Update Date: Post 2015 AO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.

Last edited by tennisbum79 : Sep 1st, 2012 at 10:34 PM.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 10:26 PM   #23
country flag dybbuk

dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79 View Post
That expression is relly unfair to Christina.

WE have to thank US Senator and former presidential candidate John McCainfor making the expression popular in the US political vernacular.
I believe it was picked up and dust off to unfairly force it onto Christina McHale because their last names start with "Mc"
Yeah. I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with that and all to do with her tendency in the past couple of years of blowing double break leads in deciding sets.

Sucks for her though. Hopefully she makes it back from this in good health.
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 10:37 PM   #24
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dybbuk View Post
Yeah. I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with that and all to do with her tendency in the past couple of years of blowing double break leads in deciding sets.

Sucks for her though. Hopefully she makes it back from this in good health.
Well, she is not the first American player, male or female with reputation to blow leads.
If her last name had not been McHale, she would not be referred as McFail

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 07. 2014
Next Update Date: Post 2015 AO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2012, 10:49 PM   #25
country flag dybbuk

dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute dybbuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79 View Post
Well, she is not the first American player, male or female with reputation to blow leads.
If her last name had not been McHale, she would not be referred as McFail
Yes, because it actually fits well into the sounds of her name. You only have to change one sound in her name for it to fit. She is known for blowing double break leads. It has simply nothing to do with McCainfor; I'm sure 98% of the people who call McHale McFail have no idea who he even is. I'm also similarly sure she'd be called McFail even if McCainfor never existed. Connecting a pun on McHale back to him borders on bizarro world. Sometimes 1+1 just equals 2, there's no hidden factor going on behind the scenes.
dybbuk is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 06:44 PM   #26
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute

On the brink of the top 20, too. Ugh!!

Get better!
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 06:45 PM   #27
country flag Mynarco
Bra Vibrationer

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

why
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 06:51 PM   #28
pav

pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute pav has a reputation beyond repute

Sad news
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 07:14 PM   #29
country flag larsson

larsson is a name known to all larsson is a name known to all larsson is a name known to all larsson is a name known to all larsson is a name known to all larsson is a name known to all larsson is a name known to all larsson is a name known to all larsson is a name known to all larsson is a name known to all larsson is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightWarrior View Post
Why do tennis players are more prone to mononucleosis and "food poisoning" than the average ? Hum...
One of the suggestions is the amount of travelling they do and the toil that it takes on their bodies
larsson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 2nd, 2012, 07:31 PM   #30
country flag Sombrerero loco

Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute Sombrerero loco has a reputation beyond repute

awww chris recover soon please...

Slava Shvedova- Bel Bencic- Alize Lim
Sombrerero loco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote