Patricia Maria Tig - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 15th, 2014, 02:38 PM   #256
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of
Re: Patricia Maria Tig

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
15k Leipzig (GER), Q:

(5)Patricia Maria Tig (ROU) d. (Q)Victoria Bosio (ARG) 67(5) 60 63

Another easy win after losing a tight first set. So Tig
She got mad
Can't wait to see her tommorow
Advertisement

Old Aug 15th, 2014, 02:42 PM   #257
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
She got mad
Can't wait to see her tommorow
Well, I sure hope she stays mad against Uberalova too
Old Aug 15th, 2014, 02:43 PM   #258
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Pati
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2014, 06:31 PM   #259
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Nice for her to do well outside of Turkey/Romania.
Old Aug 16th, 2014, 11:41 AM   #260

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

Patricia in her match against Victoria Bosio yesterday.
Old Aug 16th, 2014, 11:51 AM   #261
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

Great pic

And since the damn rain interrupted the match, here's a few more:

Old Aug 16th, 2014, 11:57 AM   #262

Thank you, Not A Fan! Your contribution to the threads of the Romanian players ranked outside Top 200 is priceless!

TF says I should spread some good reputation around before I give it to you again, it's the only reason I'm not good rep-ing you more often
Old Aug 16th, 2014, 12:55 PM   #263
country flag Not A Fan

You are welcome... I also wanted to record Pati's match, but apparently I'm not smart enough to press the record button

edit. and now those bastards moved her to another court so we won't see her

Last edited by Not A Fan : Aug 16th, 2014 at 02:22 PM.
Not A Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2014, 04:29 PM   #264
country flag Not A Fan

No way... she pulled a "Niculescu"
Had 5-3* in the third and at least one MP in the next game
Old Aug 16th, 2014, 06:04 PM   #265

15k Leipzig (GER), S:

Petra Uberalova (SVK) d. (5)Patricia Maria Tig (ROU) 36 63 75

Pati Pati Pati
Old Aug 17th, 2014, 05:19 PM   #266
country flag Not A Fan

Old Aug 25th, 2014, 12:25 PM   #267

25k Mamaia (ROU), MD:

(4)Alberta Brianti (ITA) v (wc)Cristina-Madalina Stancu (ROU)
Patricia Maria Tig (ROU) v Arabela Fernandez Rabener (ESP)
Pemra Ozgen (TUR) v Irina Maria Bara (ROU)
(7)Ysaline Bonaventure (BEL) v (Q)Agnes Szatmari (ROU)

Hai Patriciosu!

Last edited by Belle de Jour : Aug 25th, 2014 at 07:46 PM. Reason: Q added
Belle de Jour is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2014, 12:32 PM   #268
country flag Not A Fan

It's a good draw!!! Hopes are high here...
Old Aug 25th, 2014, 01:04 PM   #269

New Career Highest: 306
Old Aug 26th, 2014, 12:14 AM   #270
country flag Not A Fan

She will play on the "Center court" tomorrow, which if all goes as planned will be streamed.... I'm looking forward to seeing her Also some good doubles action afterwards...

http://www.youtennis.net/LiveTV?channel=6