Patricia Maria Tig - Page 15 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 5th, 2014, 02:53 PM   #211
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Patricia Maria Tig

WTA Bucharest (ROU), Q-R32:

(8)Indy De Vroome (NED) d. Patricia Maria Tig (ROU) 60 61

Definitely expected more from her, especially since Indy isn't as good these days as she used to be in her junior years. Still she's tall and she serves great, and clearly has more experience than Patricia. But I still expected a more disputed match here
Advertisement

Old Jul 5th, 2014, 03:14 PM   #212
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
WTA Bucharest (ROU), Q-R32:

(8)Indy De Vroome (NED) d. Patricia Maria Tig (ROU) 60 61

Definitely expected more from her, especially since Indy isn't as good these days as she used to be in her junior years. Still she's tall and she serves great, and clearly has more experience than Patricia. But I still expected a more disputed match here
In between this and the bad loss in Torun earlier this week, I wonder if there's an injury/fitness issue coming into play as well. Either way and I hope things get better for her.
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 03:21 PM   #213
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

A bagel and a breadstick, taken with a pinch of salt, is actually the traditional welcome to the WTA tour! So no worries it's just the first step for Patricia
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 03:24 PM   #214

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ioana_sk8r View Post
In between this and the bad loss in Torun earlier this week, I wonder if there's an injury/fitness issue coming into play as well. Either way and I hope things get better for her.
Nope, she's not injured, fortunately. She'll play in Galati next week, another 10k, only because it's in her hometown and after that she'll try to have some decent results in bigger tournaments. Hope she will succeed this time
Old Jul 5th, 2014, 08:07 PM   #215
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

Old Jul 7th, 2014, 08:14 AM   #216

New Career Highest: 357
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 06:06 AM   #217

New Career Highest: 352
Old Jul 14th, 2014, 04:16 PM   #218

10k Galati (ROU), MD:

(1/wc)Patricia Maria Tig (ROU) v (Q)Cristina Ene (ROU)
Victoria Muntean (FRA) v Lenka Wienerova (SVK)
(wc)Georgia Andreea Craciun (ROU) v Alessia Piran (ITA)
(6)Eleanor Dean (GBR) v Gabriela Talaba (ROU)

Once again two of my favorite players to win the tournament go against each other in the first round
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 12:34 AM   #219
country flag Not A Fan

lol at Pati taking Stancu's WC Win it all now
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 08:18 AM   #220

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
lol at Pati taking Stancu's WC Win it all now
Patricia had this WC for two weeks now, as I already said it in her thread. Stancu never had a WC granted here, she was supposed to play qualies for Galati, but then she qualified for the finals in Iasi. With Cristina plaing both Saturday and Sunday in Iasi, the director of Galati event was supposed to give her a SE entry just like he did for Oana Simion. But then he decided that SE card should go to Andreea Ghitescu (who only made semis in Galati).
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 10:14 AM   #221
country flag Not A Fan

But had Patricia signed up for this and not needed the WC.... this would have gone to Stancu, no?
Old Jul 15th, 2014, 10:28 AM   #222

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
But had Patricia signed up for this and not needed the WC.... this would have gone to Stancu, no?
Not necessarily, no.

Apparently these WC have no logic whatsoever. After playing against Savchuk in Bucharest, Georgia Craciun injured herself really bad (doctors said that she has to take at least 6 months off the competition to recover) and there she is this week receiving a WC in Galati
Old Jul 16th, 2014, 08:58 AM   #223

10k Galati (ROU), R32:

(1/wc)Patricia Maria Tig (ROU) v (Q)Cristina Ene (ROU) 63 62

Slovakia's Lenka Wienerova up next for Pati. Good luck!
Old Jul 17th, 2014, 11:36 AM   #224

10k Galati (ROU), R16:

(1/wc)Patricia Maria Tig (ROU) d. Lenka Wienerova (SVK) 63 64
Old Jul 18th, 2014, 11:19 AM   #225

10k Galati (ROU), Q:

(1/wc)Patricia Maria Tig (ROU) d. Gabriela Talaba (ROU) 62 46 61