Patricia Maria Tig - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 18th, 2014, 09:40 AM   #181
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future
Re: Patricia Maria Tig

10k Galati (ROU), R32:

(2)Patricia Maria Tig (ROU) d. Andreea Ghitescu (ROU) 60 60

Didn't expect this to be so one sided. But I'm glad Pati came on top
Advertisement

Old Jun 18th, 2014, 11:24 AM   #182
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Good work Pati!
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 18th, 2014, 11:25 AM   #183
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

It's her Title... they can already engrave the trophy
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 10:10 AM   #184

Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future Belle de Jour has a brilliant future

10k Galati (ROU), R16:

(2)Patricia Maria Tig (ROU) d. Ana Bianca Mihaila (ROU) 64 60
Old Jun 19th, 2014, 04:43 PM   #185
country flag ciprianned

ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold ciprianned is a splendid one to behold

First favourite to win this tournament . For sure .
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 08:27 AM   #186

10k Galati (ROU), Q:

(2)Patricia Maria Tig (ROU) d. (8)Camelia-Elena Hristea (ROU) 62 64

Semifinal against Ema Bogdan or Andreea Rosca. Can't wait!
Old Jun 20th, 2014, 01:30 PM   #187
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold Not A Fan is a splendid one to behold

What?? No bagel today from the home town hero??
Old Jun 21st, 2014, 12:19 PM   #188

10k Galati (ROU), S:

(5)Elena Bogdan (ROU) d. (2)Patricia Maria Tig (ROU) 63 75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not A Fan View Post
It's her Title... they can already engrave the trophy
Spoke too soon? I hope they didn't engrave Pat's name on the trophy, Ema deserves one with her own name
Old Jun 21st, 2014, 01:24 PM   #189
country flag Not A Fan

Nooooo Now I'm not even gonna get to see Pati tomorrow on tv

Ema must have played very good, congrats to her. There's no shame whatsoever loosing to Ema on one of her good days.
Old Jun 21st, 2014, 02:21 PM   #190
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Quote:
Ema must have played very good, congrats to her. There's no shame whatsoever loosing to Ema on one of her good days.
Agreed. I'm keeping my fingers crossed this lasts a little longer than just a few days for her. Ema's great when she's on.

eta: Pati's thread . She's been playing a lot lately .

Last edited by ioana_sk8r : Jun 21st, 2014 at 02:30 PM.
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 21st, 2014, 11:32 PM   #191

Old Jun 22nd, 2014, 05:11 PM   #192
country flag Not A Fan

I get such a Hippie vibe from her in that picture

Anyway here's the full gallery from the Galati SF: https://www.facebook.com/viva.tenisc...6185723&type=1
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 06:04 PM   #193

25k Torun (POL), QD:

(2)Patricia Maria Tig (ROU) v BYE
Kasandra Kozub (POL) v Marina Hruba (CZE)
Valeriya Zhupanska (UKR) v BYE
(9)Tamara Curovic (SRB) v BYE

Good luck, Pat!
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 07:42 PM   #194
country flag Not A Fan

So that's why she wasn't in Bucharest Going next level, i love it
Old Jun 28th, 2014, 07:46 PM   #195

Quote:
So that's why she wasn't in Bucharest Going next level, i love it
Yeap, and she'll play qualies for the WTA tournament in Bucharest as well at the end of next week