Patricia Maria Tig - Page 11 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 24th, 2014, 02:42 PM   #151
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all
Re: Patricia Maria Tig

10k Bol (CRO), SF
(5) Patricia Maria Tig (ROU)
d. (2)Ema Mikulcic (CRO) 63 67 75

Last edited by ioana_sk8r : May 24th, 2014 at 03:53 PM.
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 24th, 2014, 05:13 PM   #152
country flag Belle de Jour

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

Woo hooo

Great results for Pati. Hope she wins one more time tomorrow against Lukas So close to Top 400 again! C'mon girl!
Old May 25th, 2014, 11:47 AM   #153

Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute Belle de Jour has a reputation beyond repute

10K Bol (CRO), F:

(5)Patricia Maria Tig (ROU) d. Tena Lukas (CRO) 62 75

Third ITF singles titles for Patricia in 2014 (and 8th overall) She really deserves a QWC for WTA Bucharest, hope she gets it!
Old May 25th, 2014, 12:34 PM   #154
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

Congrats Pati!!! Way to go!!!
Old May 25th, 2014, 01:30 PM   #155
country flag ioana_sk8r

ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all ioana_sk8r is a name known to all

Well done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
She really deserves a QWC for WTA Bucharest, hope she gets it!
Other than Pati & E-T Cadar who else could get one from the local girls? Ana Bogdan if she doesn't get one for the MD? Looking at the rankings and latest results, they'd be the most logical choices.

Last edited by ioana_sk8r : May 25th, 2014 at 03:14 PM.
ioana_sk8r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 25th, 2014, 11:12 PM   #156
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2014, 02:17 PM   #157

10k Sibiu (ROU), MD:

(1)Patricia Maria Tig (ROU) v Raluca Georgiana Serban (ROU)
(wc)Miriam Bianca Bulgaru (ROU) v (Q)Teodora Stinga (ROU)
Alisa Martinov (MDA) v Irina Fetecau (ROU)
(5)Kimberly Birrell (AUS) v Iuliana Oante (ROU)

Hai Pati!
Old May 27th, 2014, 05:30 PM   #158

10k Sibiu (ROU), R32:

(1)Patricia Maria Tig (ROU) d. Raluca Georgiana Serban (ROU) 76(3) 62

A better second set, despite the play being suspended for 20 minutes because of the rain.
Old May 28th, 2014, 02:31 AM   #159
Tennis Fool

Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute Tennis Fool has a reputation beyond repute

CONGRATS to Patricia on her Bol title
Putintseva #1 player

MakarovaLisickiBarthelBeckTwinPliskovasSmitkovaPervakGavrilovaTownsendAllertovaAbandaPuchkova
Tennis Fool is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2014, 03:41 PM   #160

10k Sibiu (ROU), R16:

(1)Patricia Maria Tig (ROU) d. (wc)Miriam Bianca Bulgaru (ROU) 46 62 60

Won the last 12 games after being 6-4 2-0 down Quarterfinal against Iuliana Oante tomorrow. Hai Pat!
Old May 30th, 2014, 12:26 PM   #161

10k Sibiu (ROU), Q:

(1)Patricia Maria Tig (ROU) d. Iuliana Oante (ROU) 75 64

Semifinal tomorrow against third seed Elena Bogdan
Old May 31st, 2014, 03:07 PM   #162

10k Sibiu (ROU), S:

(1)Patricia Maria Tig (ROU) d. (3)Elena Bogdan (ROU) 76(6) 63

Back to back finals one more time
Final vs. fourth seed Nicoleta-Catalina Dascalu tomorrow (live on Digi Sport). @Not A Fan: Your wish of seeing live two Romanian girls in this final came true
Old May 31st, 2014, 04:46 PM   #163
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

On what hour will be broadcast?
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic,Camila Giorgi,Zarina Diyas.
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters, Na Li.
DanLovesWTA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 31st, 2014, 05:43 PM   #164
country flag Not A Fan

Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of Not A Fan has much to be proud of

Go get your trophy now Paty!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle de Jour View Post
@Not A Fan: Your wish of seeing live two Romanian girls in this final came true
I am genuinely exited about this!!
Old May 31st, 2014, 11:08 PM   #165

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanLovesWTA View Post
On what hour will be broadcast?
Starting at 13:00.