SEWTA's dream, Minella winning the US OPEN - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 30th, 2012, 08:41 AM   #1
country flag NaNaSlam

NaNaSlam is a name known to all NaNaSlam is a name known to all NaNaSlam is a name known to all NaNaSlam is a name known to all NaNaSlam is a name known to all NaNaSlam is a name known to all NaNaSlam is a name known to all NaNaSlam is a name known to all NaNaSlam is a name known to all NaNaSlam is a name known to all NaNaSlam is a name known to all
SEWTA's dream, Minella winning the US OPEN

Sharapova and Kirilenko who?
NaNaSlam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 30th, 2012, 08:48 AM   #2
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SEWTA's dream, Minella winning the US OPEN

i don't see any champions character on these photos

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

33 WTA titles , including 13 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 08:54 AM   #3
country flag supermod

supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of supermod has much to be proud of

Yes, please.
supermod is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 09:06 AM   #4
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Is she getting pissed in that last photo
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 09:07 AM   #5
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

A friend of mine suggested a Minella-Kirilenko final, that would make at least a 3.5 billion audience

Only because of their great tennis of course
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 09:22 AM   #6
country flag NashaMasha

NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute NashaMasha has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remix13 View Post
A friend of mine suggested a Minella-Kirilenko final, that would make at least a 3.5 billion audience

Only because of their great tennis of course
being good-looking and playing on a club level doesn't make you attractive for the audience

Kirilenko is a good player , Kournikova was either

WTA Championships 2004
London Olympics silver medallist

33 WTA titles , including 13 Tier I titles
21 weeks #1 player
NashaMasha is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 09:49 AM   #7
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by NashaMasha View Post
being good-looking and playing on a club level doesn't make you attractive for the audience

Kirilenko is a good player , Kournikova was either
Of course, I was half joking

Minella can't be that bad though ?
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 09:57 AM   #8
country flag RobinT83

RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of RobinT83 has much to be proud of

Mugnella is a complete scrub.
RobinT83 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 10:03 AM   #9
country flag SELVEN
I will always miss you Kim Clijsters.

SELVEN has a brilliant future SELVEN has a brilliant future SELVEN has a brilliant future SELVEN has a brilliant future SELVEN has a brilliant future SELVEN has a brilliant future SELVEN has a brilliant future SELVEN has a brilliant future SELVEN has a brilliant future SELVEN has a brilliant future SELVEN has a brilliant future

She's beautiful, I have the same taste with Jo.

My Twitter
SELVEN is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 12:34 PM   #10
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Overrated looks wise. Watched her in Baku, she looked like a skeleton.
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 12:40 PM   #11
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

funnily, no one cares when I post stuff about her

Anyway theres so much more better pics.

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GÖRGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. OLIVIA TJANDRAMULIA.
Kəv. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 12:43 PM   #12
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

I think her smile is the most beautiful thing in the world

Old Aug 30th, 2012, 12:47 PM   #13
country flag Juju Nostalgique
Rest in peace Bally

Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute Juju Nostalgique has a reputation beyond repute

I think she's cute (obviously) but she's trying too hard. Not a model IMO.
Jamie Hampton & Danka Kovinić & Sam Crawford & SaiSai Zheng & Tita Tower Flower
Juju Nostalgique is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 12:49 PM   #14
country flag Kəv.

^ what do you mean? shes not trying, its just a photoshoot Most players do photoshoots

Old Aug 30th, 2012, 02:06 PM   #15
country flag Temporary0369

Temporary0369 has much to be proud of Temporary0369 has much to be proud of Temporary0369 has much to be proud of Temporary0369 has much to be proud of Temporary0369 has much to be proud of Temporary0369 has much to be proud of Temporary0369 has much to be proud of Temporary0369 has much to be proud of Temporary0369 has much to be proud of Temporary0369 has much to be proud of Temporary0369 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
funnily, no one cares when I post stuff about her

Anyway theres so much more better pics.
Sorry, not to be rude but no one cares when you post stuff about her because she is not and has no potential to ever be a true champion. The women on the WTA Tour who allegedly only get attention for their looks are really only covered because they are talented as well. Kournikova was touted as the next big thing and was seen as a rival of sorts to Hingis. Sharapova 'won Wimbledon at 17' and has since gone on to complete the career Grand Slam. Ivanovic (who really doesn't get that much attention, at least in the US) was a number one player and made three grand slam finals.

In comparison, Kirilenko was dropped by Stella McCartney, likely because it was clear that while she is cute and has the build of a 14 year old, she does not consistently go far in tournaments, and no amount of sex appeal changes that. General audiences simply don't care about less talented players regardless of how attractive they are.
Temporary0369 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote