Come visit me at the Open - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 30th, 2012, 03:33 AM   #1
country flag Shaboinka84

Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold
Come visit me at the Open

Hey guys if you are at the Open this year, I work on the grandstand at gate 12. Just say hey I'm from the message forum and we can take a pic and post it up here.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg open.jpg (26.4 KB, 25 views)
Advertisement

Old Aug 30th, 2012, 03:34 AM   #2
country flag wildemu

wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute wildemu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come visit me at the Open

i will be there tomorrow for almagro/petzschner, hope to see you there.
wildemu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 03:44 AM   #3
country flag Shaboinka84

Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold Shaboinka84 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Come visit me at the Open

OMG I'm working that match!!! I'm on GRandstand the entire event until they move us to Ashe. Come by gate 12 ill be there