Three french women in the 3rd round of the US open - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 30th, 2012, 12:28 AM   #1
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of
Three french women in the 3rd round of the US open

This is pretty good for the french women, usually the only one left after the 2nd round is marion. Its a shame all of them are in the same section and so only 1 has a shot of going to the quarter final

perhaps we are beginning to see the revival of french tennis on the ladies side?
misty1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 30th, 2012, 12:30 AM   #2
country flag Ferg

Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute Ferg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Three french women in the 3rd round of the US open

Unfortunatly for the FFT, Marion remains their only hope of a top 20 player for the next few years at least methinks.
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 12:31 AM   #3
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Well, Parmentier surprised me. Whereas I haven't seen Mladenovic play that often. Maybe once.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 01:00 AM   #4
country flag LindsayRulz

LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute LindsayRulz has a reputation beyond repute

Gone are the days of Mauresmo, Pierce, Dechy and Golovin reaching the 3rd round on a consistent basis.
LindsayRulz is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 01:02 AM   #5
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Tati Hate being reminded of what the WTA has lost.
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 02:20 AM   #6
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute

Marion is the only real french player on the women's tour, regardless of the fft's disowning of her.

Maybe Marion should play for Belgium?!?
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 08:11 AM   #7
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

I suggest plastic boobs and a wig for Gasquet, I'm sure he could compete with Serena and save French women tennis.
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 11:58 AM   #8
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus2006 View Post
Marion is the only real french player on the women's tour, regardless of the fft's disowning of her.

Maybe Marion should play for Belgium?!?
Well, that's her own fault. She can;t be coached by another coach other than her father even for just what a few matches. Can't she think on her own or is she a 5 year old kid. I would be surprise if any good nations will let her get-away with it. She acted spoiled, even the likes of Venus, Serena, Sharapova, Clijsters and Henin are coached by other coaches during fed cups.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 12:01 PM   #9
country flag dencod16

dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute dencod16 has a reputation beyond repute

Kvitova will have to beat 3 straight opponents to reach the quarterfinals, wow.
dencod16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 01:18 PM   #10
country flag colt13

colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold colt13 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindsayRulz View Post
Gone are the days of Mauresmo, Pierce, Dechy and Golovin reaching the 3rd round on a consistent basis.
Most at USO since 2008, when 5 made it-Coin, Mauresmo, Cornet, Bremond, Bartoli.
colt13 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote