Princess Laura becomes Queen of British Tennis - Page 8 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 31st, 2012, 06:45 PM   #106
country flag ToopsTame

ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future ToopsTame has a brilliant future
Re: Laura becomes the real deal!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenis Srbija View Post
It's actually one good tournament

I have to be honest, I'm impressed with the way Laura played against Clijsters and Li. A lot of more experienced and mentally tougher players would crumble under the pressure, but she didn't. She just kept bashing that ball and in the end she won both matches.

But yeah, it way to early to say that she is the real deal. Just remember how much real deal Rezai was...a lot of people have praised Larcher de Britto (or whatever is her last name) and where is she now? There a lot of real deals that ended up nowhere. Just take a minute, breathe, let her play few more tournaments. Who knows, maybe she isn't done with winning in New York, maybe she will have the same path like Kerber this year...or maybe she will pull out a Rezai

Nevertheless, when it comes to USO She's done great job.
Exactly. Celebrate her good tournament but let's not go nuts here. She's been serving very well this week and her opponents haven't done much to move her around. If either of those things changes, she'll have a much harder time winning points. Big and slow only works if you have Davenport-like consistency. It remains to be seen if Laura does.
ToopsTame is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 31st, 2012, 06:48 PM   #107
country flag DefJax

DefJax is just really nice DefJax is just really nice DefJax is just really nice DefJax is just really nice DefJax is just really nice DefJax is just really nice DefJax is just really nice DefJax is just really nice DefJax is just really nice DefJax is just really nice DefJax is just really nice
Re: Princess Laura becomes Queen of British Tennis

Whats great to see about Laura, and what I feel seperates her from some other young players, is that she dominates with her sheer Tennis ability and not natural athleticism, today she out rallied Li Na on a hardcourt, she dominated rallies against Kim Clijsters, and when her serve is at 65%+ and her FH is firing she looks invincible.
DefJax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 17th, 2012, 02:56 PM   #108
country flag Passierschlag

Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light

Laura will dominate womes' tennis very soon!!
Passierschlag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 02:03 PM   #109
country flag Spice

Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of

QUEEN LAURA as I said. She held her nerve against a nervous Cirstea. The nerve of a champion.
Spice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 02:53 PM   #110
country flag Mforensic

Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute Mforensic has a reputation beyond repute

First British woman in a WTA final in 22 years. Now theres a reason to celebrate!!!!
2008- 25K Jersey, 75K Torhout
2009- 25K Changwong, 75K Shrewsbury
2010- 100K Midland, 50K Nottingham
2011- 100K+H Nottingham
2013- 50K Nottingham
Mforensic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 21st, 2012, 03:02 PM   #111
country flag Spice

Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of

YES YES YES, finally that 1990 record has gone!
Spice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 07:33 PM   #112
country flag machinist

machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all machinist is a name known to all

her rise is soo exciting!
machinist is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 23rd, 2012, 05:24 PM   #113
country flag Passierschlag

Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light Passierschlag is a glorious beacon of light

shame Heather won her first title first.
Passierschlag is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote