Princess Laura becomes Queen of British Tennis - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 30th, 2012, 12:11 AM   #16
country flag Spice

Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of
Re: Princess Laura becomes Queen of British Tennis

Whatever Trevor! Go back to your little Thread
Spice is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 30th, 2012, 12:12 AM   #17
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim is a splendid one to behold TigerTim is a splendid one to behold TigerTim is a splendid one to behold TigerTim is a splendid one to behold TigerTim is a splendid one to behold TigerTim is a splendid one to behold TigerTim is a splendid one to behold TigerTim is a splendid one to behold TigerTim is a splendid one to behold TigerTim is a splendid one to behold TigerTim is a splendid one to behold

Jury Murray is queen, she ain't going to let some Aussie girl take it any time soon. Heather is sweet, but frankly Kim Sears is more of a British Tennis Queen than her or Laura.
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 12:13 AM   #18
country flag Spice

Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of Spice has much to be proud of

Who is Jury Murray? Kim is pretty but Laura plays Tim
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 12:19 AM   #19
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotre View Post
This seems to be a common theme among Robson 'haters'. And reading threads like this I can see why. We are an irritating bunch. I'd also rather not have this sort of clutter in the Robson thread. There's enough fanwank there already without adding the shit that gets posted in GM.
Its the same with some of the bigger players all the hype let the player do something big and then you can hype them, sure robson got her biggest win, but it will get overshadowed if Li pummels her...
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 12:21 AM   #20
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim is a splendid one to behold TigerTim is a splendid one to behold TigerTim is a splendid one to behold TigerTim is a splendid one to behold TigerTim is a splendid one to behold TigerTim is a splendid one to behold TigerTim is a splendid one to behold TigerTim is a splendid one to behold TigerTim is a splendid one to behold TigerTim is a splendid one to behold TigerTim is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spice View Post
Who is Jury Murray? Kim is pretty but Laura plays Tim
A mistake! Ironically enough Judy does look a bit like Judge Judy and I can picture her being on a tight lipped jury

"clap him in irons and lash him until death" she would cry.

As for Kim, what does it matter she gets more exposure and is the other half of a player who is x100000000(8) more successful than the other two
TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 12:23 AM   #21
country flag StoneRose

StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute StoneRose has a reputation beyond repute

This was always coming of course, surprised it took over an hour before someone opened this thread.
StoneRose is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 12:24 AM   #22
Volcana

Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute Volcana has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She won silver.
My bad. But I really got the feeling she grew up in that tournament.
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 12:26 AM   #23
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Epic thread
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 12:32 AM   #24
country flag KeysisGOAT

KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future KeysisGOAT has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by flareon View Post
Its the same with some of the bigger players all the hype let the player do something big and then you can hype them, sure robson got her biggest win, but it will get overshadowed if Li pummels her...
Let a player EARN hype? What is this blasphemy!

It also won't get any less annoying when she's done more stuff that's worthy of hyping. As an example, Serena and Sharapova are two of the most successful players on tour (I'd call them the most successful, but ya know, Venus is still on tour so that's untrue) can you honestly say that their fans can't be annoying and overrate their preferred player? Especially when they're in the same thread and disagreeing with one another.
KeysisGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 12:37 AM   #25
country flag Spice

Sorry I should not have started the thread, was pleased for Laura and British Women's Tennis most importantly! It is always Andy ...
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 12:47 AM   #26
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

She could quit the game today and would still get a lifetime job at the BBC.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 12:48 AM   #27
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly View Post
THIS

The moment she won Junior Wimby she had a lifetime job at the Beeb.
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 12:51 AM   #28
country flag ranfurly

ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute ranfurly has a reputation beyond repute

Calm down Pommies! stop thinking she's all that and a bag of crisps!

Have a nice Biscuit, put on the Box, and watch some Emmerdale.
ranfurly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 12:51 AM   #29
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Let a player EARN hype? What is this blasphemy!

It also won't get any less annoying when she's done more stuff that's worthy of hyping. As an example, Serena and Sharapova are two of the most successful players on tour (I'd call them the most successful, but ya know, Venus is still on tour so that's untrue) can you honestly say that their fans can't be annoying and overrate their preferred player? Especially when they're in the same thread and disagreeing with one another.
I agree with you

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly View Post
so true.
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 12:58 AM   #30
country flag Spice

Don't tell me you have Emmerdale in Aus?