The quote from a player wich made you laugh the most - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 5th, 2004, 08:47 AM   #1
country flag Sharapower

Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future Sharapower has a brilliant future
The quote from a player wich made you laugh the most

I'll start with Serena "There's like 50 Russian players in the top ten"

And Marat Safin just after Russia won the Davis Cup "It's better than sex!"
Sharapower is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 5th, 2004, 09:19 AM   #2
country flag Kelly

Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of Kelly has much to be proud of
lindsay davenport on being asked about a nike vest top she was wearing which haas wore in his match...the interview guy was going on and on about as if she was copying haas.....lindsays reply

"I couldnt give crap about tommy haas"

lol....i thought it was funny

TOWER OF POWER 2006

Kelly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2004, 09:21 AM   #3
country flag Greenout

Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute Greenout has a reputation beyond repute
Can't think of anything on the top of my head right now; but
Dokic, Patty and Serena always come up with howlers.

Hingis use to be the best one. The Boss and Dementieva
come up with funny unintentional howlers. Someone should
tell Justine that she should stop using the word "pleasure"
for sentences that usually use the word "enjoyment".

"I hung onto tennis. I have done so for the past 20 years.
It is something that is in me, it is me." - JH
Greenout is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2004, 09:23 AM   #4
country flag Chunchun
Team WTAworld

Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute
Andy say about the Wimbi dinner after he lost the final this yr:

"I just want to know how long Maria Sharapova's skirt is going to be. Is it going to be short? Is it going to be long? I'm disappointed I won't get to see that. I might just sneak in and crash the party. I'll bring the beer man, let's go."

cutie andy
Old Aug 5th, 2004, 09:26 AM   #5
country flag Chunchun
Team WTAworld

Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute Chunchun has a reputation beyond repute
"Fighting For Pizza" speech by LenaD b4 the all-russi RG final

it's not so funny, but make me memorable
Old Aug 5th, 2004, 09:27 AM   #6
country flag Chunchun
Team WTAworld

Serena Williams: "I have large breasts..."
Old Aug 5th, 2004, 11:40 AM   #7
country flag boggs570
Banned

boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough boggs570 will become famous soon enough
Venus: I were in college we will be fighting for oddels(sp) of noddles but I'm fighting for Filet Mignon on her on the court (something like that).
boggs570 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2004, 12:10 PM   #8
country flag !<blocparty>!
Beware Of The Dog, Bitch.

!<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute !<blocparty>! has a reputation beyond repute
Lindsay Davenport in a Amelia Island interview when asked what she thought about Kournikova's comment about Lindsay's serve not being that great:

"She can say what she wants, im in the semi's and she's in the hotel packing"

Go Rafa.

!<blocparty>! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2004, 12:14 PM   #9
country flag azza

azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute azza has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by quasimodo
I'll start with Serena "There's like 50 Russian players in the top ten"

And Marat Safin just after Russia won the Davis Cup "It's better than sex!"
Serena :retard: wow American and Dumb

Marat
azza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2004, 12:26 PM   #10
country flag Mr_Molik

Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute Mr_Molik has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenout
Can't think of anything on the top of my head right now; but
Dokic, Patty and Serena always come up with howlers.

Hingis use to be the best one. The Boss and Dementieva
come up with funny unintentional howlers. Someone should
tell Justine that she should stop using the word "pleasure"
for sentences that usually use the word "enjoyment".
can i just ask who the boss is plz

Sophie Ferguson ~ Casey Dellacqua ~ Samantha Stosur ~ Jessica Moore ~ Christina Wheeler ~ Monique Adamczak ~
Mr_Molik is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2004, 01:11 PM   #11
country flag hollywood7172

hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold
not in exact words....

schnyder: you disgusting bitch (to conchita's face, at the net)
kournikova: I'm like an expensive menu...you can look but you can't afford
hingis: what rivarly? i win everytime. (when asked about kournikova/other players in the top ten)
capriati: it wasn't the volume so much..it was the decimals [sic: decibals] ( when asked about how monica's grunts affected her, san diego 2001)
capriati: can you ask the blimp to leave? it's bothering me (US open 2001)
venus: well, i went out there, i lost the match, i left the court. press conference ( when asked by a journalist "so what happened today?")
serena: i think i'm a hypochondriac--you know, someone who is always getting sick. yep, that's me. if you looked up the word "hypochondriac" in the dictionary it would say serena williams. ( wimbledon 2001, a hypochondriac is someone who always THINKS she is sick but is actually healthy)
seles: you mean like jim courier? *giggles* ( when asked if she should get a french boyfriend to teach her french. jim had a french "friend" at the time. i think seles apologized later)
karantancheva: i could kick her butt off the court! (referring to her upcoming match with sharapova. sharapova won)
henin-hardenne: i have no regrets. i live with what happened, completely. (referring to french open semi's 2003)

once again, these are NOT verbatim. but i tried my best to keep true to the speaker's intentions.

BTW, this is what a blimp is:

and i believe jennifer was complaining about a goodyear blimp.

ana ivanovic daniela hantuchova jelena jankovic martina hingis

and... jennifer capriati !!

Last edited by hollywood7172 : Aug 5th, 2004 at 02:28 PM.
hollywood7172 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2004, 01:19 PM   #12
country flag kabuki

kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hollywood7172
not in exact words....

capriati: it wasn't the volume so much..it was the decimals [sic: decibals] ( when asked about how monica's grunts affected her)

karantancheva: i could kick her butt off the court! (referring to her upcoming match with sharapova. sharapova won)

once again, these are NOT verbatim. but i tried my best to keep true to the speaker's intentions.
The Jen quote is from the US Open semi when she was 15, right?

And I believe Sesil said she would "kick her ass in."
kabuki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2004, 01:22 PM   #13
country flag hollywood7172

hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold hollywood7172 is a splendid one to behold
no, it was from san diego 2001...about monica's grunts.. that's why she was criticized for it, because by 2001 EVERYONE knew about monica's grunts.

i think sesil said "off"...not sure if she said "kick her ass off the court" or "kick her butt off the court".

ana ivanovic daniela hantuchova jelena jankovic martina hingis

and... jennifer capriati !!
hollywood7172 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2004, 01:24 PM   #14
country flag kabuki

kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute kabuki has a reputation beyond repute
[quote=hollywood7172]no, it was from san diego 2001...about monica's grunts.. that's why she was criticized for it, because by 2001 EVERYONE knew about monica's grunts.

eek.
kabuki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 5th, 2004, 01:26 PM   #15
country flag casanovalover

casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road casanovalover is on a distinguished road
Patty about Conchita

"I don't understand how they could support a face like hers"

another after they gave kournikova a gold exempt

"who will they give it to next - Michael Jackson or Donald Duck?"
casanovalover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote