Livescore thread - Vikalume 4. - Page 194 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 8th, 2013, 12:25 PM   #2896
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Livescore thread - Vikalume 4.

Vika holds quite easily...1-1....
Exordes is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 8th, 2013, 12:25 PM   #2897
country flag altheoaf

altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light

1st set- 13 winners to 7 UE.
altheoaf is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 12:29 PM   #2898
country flag Exordes

Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute Exordes has a reputation beyond repute

Vika has a little chat with a umpire about a linecall...Ekat holds her serve and leads 2-1...
Old May 8th, 2013, 12:32 PM   #2899
country flag oh yeah i guess

oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of oh yeah i guess has much to be proud of

I turn on the stream and she loses the next two games. Sorry, everyone.
oh yeah i guess is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 8th, 2013, 12:33 PM   #2900
country flag Exordes

Makarova breaks and takes 3-1 lead in the second set..Vika made one doublefault in her serve...
Old May 8th, 2013, 12:36 PM   #2901
country flag Exordes

Suddenly Ekat Makarova has started to play... a hold and 4-1 lead in the second set for her....Vika serves next....
Old May 8th, 2013, 12:37 PM   #2902
country flag altheoaf

altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light altheoaf is a glorious beacon of light

Not your fault. Vika pissed off and making UE's now.
Old May 8th, 2013, 12:40 PM   #2903
country flag Exordes

Vika holds with her second ace...2-4 now....Ekat serves...
Old May 8th, 2013, 12:45 PM   #2904
country flag Exordes

Ekat holds and leads 5-2 in the second set....
Old May 8th, 2013, 12:48 PM   #2905
country flag Exordes

Setpoint #1 for Makarova, and Vika saves it...
Old May 8th, 2013, 12:49 PM   #2906
country flag Exordes

Setpoint #2 for Ekat Makarova and Vika saves it again...
Old May 8th, 2013, 12:50 PM   #2907
country flag Exordes

Setpoint #3 for Ekat Makarova and Vika saves it...
Old May 8th, 2013, 12:53 PM   #2908
country flag Exordes

Setpoint #4 for Ekat Makarova and she wons the second set 6-2...so we shall see a third set...C´mon Vika...
Old May 8th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #2909
country flag altheoaf

Too stressful. C'mon Vika. Allez.
Old May 8th, 2013, 12:54 PM   #2910
country flag nastya

nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold nastya is a splendid one to behold

So... Maybe Vika is really going to visit this party in Sweden...
nastya is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread