$25,000 Rockhampton (AUS) 2012 | Sep 03 (Winner: Olivia Rogowska) - Page 12 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 8th, 2012, 12:25 PM   #166
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: $25,000 Rockhampton (AUS) 2012 | Sep 03 (Draws)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post

You can laugh but its the way you go 'I am telling you its true'... I might just start a story on how I meet Your fav and she was such a bitch ...
TT 2013: Won 25k Rancho Santa Fe DW/Phil=)
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
flareon is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 8th, 2012, 12:27 PM   #167
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by flareon View Post
You can laugh but its the way you go 'I am telling you its true'... I might just start a story on how I meet Your fav and she was such a bitch ...
Do that
I will know that it's not true

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
^ 1 question, are you a boy or girl?
That's for me to know and for you to find out

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by moby View Post
The Chernobyl mutant is in her element within China's waste and pollution.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 12:30 PM   #168
country flag flareon

flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute flareon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Do that
I will know that it's not true
Yes of course you will know its not true because Anett is your BFF but you like to come here and tell us all how much of a bitch steph is when you met her once and have been told by some mystery being... talk about judgemental... Probably a bigger bitch is you because you spread such stupid rumours...
TT 2014: 1/2 Kuala Lumpur Singles,Won WTA FlorianapolisDW/Phil=),25k NottinghamDW/Phil=),F Istanbul 50kDW/Phil=)
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 12:38 PM   #169
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes of course you will know its not true because Anett is your BFF but you like to come here and tell us all how much of a bitch steph is when you met her once and have been told by some mystery being... talk about judgemental... Probably a bigger bitch is you because you spread such stupid rumours...
Are you Steph
And they're not rumours, they're fact
And you just have to not be stupid

Quote:
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 12:43 PM   #170
country flag flareon

Quote:
Are you Steph
And they're not rumours, they're fact
And you just have to not be stupid
Learn the definition of fact, its your opinion when several others here disagree with your opinion... OMFG, you are such a joke I am done with this now as I have wasted too many posts even talking to you go back to you playground gossip as it seems its where your get all your hard concrete 'facts' and if you need to bitch about steph kindly do it to yourself or your so called 'factual friend' who told you about steph and let her fans enjoy her successes because we do not need hearsay and opinions that are more than likley false clogging up the ITF results page, Once again I apologise to other members that have had to read this comedy of errors...
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 12:48 PM   #171
country flag chingching

Quote:
Learn the definition of fact, its your opinion when several others here disagree with your opinion... OMFG, you are such a joke I am done with this now as I have wasted too many posts even talking to you go back to you playground gossip as it seems its where your get all your hard concrete 'facts' and if you need to bitch about steph kindly do it to yourself or your so called 'factual friend' who told you about steph and let her fans enjoy her successes because we do not need hearsay and opinions that are more than likley false clogging up the ITF results page, Once again I apologise to other members that have had to read this comedy of errors...
Yeah you are definately Steph or one of her gang her clogged up the Australian Open court she was on. Do you know she does the full clapping the audience thing when she loses and at low level tournaments

Quote:
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 01:14 PM   #172
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If I had seen it in front of my eyes, then yes
I saw what my friend told me
And I have talked to Anett so that isn't true
This whole post is such a double standard

You say that you would dislike Kontaveit if you'd seen "in front of your eyes" that she was a bitch, yet you're obsessively trying to convince us to dislike Stephanie even though presumably none of us have seen her being a bitch in person "in front of our eyes"

The fact that you've talked to Anett doesn't make it true that she's a "nice person". If you talked to Stephanie's family/friends do you think they would tell us that she's not a nice person?

Anyway I can undertand that you have double standards/excuses to like your favourite player and find any reason imaginable to dislike a player when clearly there are alterior reasons that you feel this way about them
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 01:17 PM   #173
country flag flareon

bad repped for this but instead of bad repped for a steph post bad repped for wishing Ula to win tashkent I cannot...
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 01:19 PM   #174
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
This whole post is such a double standard

You say that you would dislike Kontaveit if you'd seen "in front of your eyes" that she was a bitch, yet you're obsessively trying to convince us to dislike Stephanie even though presumably none of us have seen her being a bitch in person "in front of our eyes"

The fact that you've talked to Anett doesn't make it true that she's a "nice person". If you talked to Stephanie's family/friends do you think they would tell us that she's not a nice person?

Anyway I can undertand that you have double standards/excuses to like your favourite player and find any reason imaginable to dislike a player when clearly there are alterior reasons that you feel this way about them
You can apply that to anything
Anett was nice, Steph wasn't particularly and I didn't like her. End of story
There are no double standards there, just the truth

Quote:
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 01:29 PM   #175
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Ok, that's fine that you like Anett and hate Steph, but you can't expect everybody else to agree with your opinions, especially when the reasoning is questionable. End of story.
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 01:34 PM   #176
country flag chingching

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Ok, that's fine that you like Anett and hate Steph, but you can't expect everybody else to agree with your opinions, especially when the reasoning is questionable. End of story.
It's not that black and white. I have given reasons, you have CHOSEN not to take them into consideration.

Quote:
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 01:39 PM   #177
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute

I'm done with this thread

Good luck to both girls tomorrow, although I think Sacha will win. When she gets on a roll she's hard for these girls to beat. I don't think Liv has the game to beat her at the moment, but we'll see.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 02:01 PM   #178
country flag Jose.
CL*2NE1

Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute Jose. has a reputation beyond repute

Sacha is killing everyone Win the final please

Chanel, Vicky
Jose. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 8th, 2012, 02:20 PM   #179
country flag chingching

Sacha
I really like her
She has proven herself to be more Aussie than many
I am so angry that Moriarty is back though. She just goes looking for money

Quote:
Old Sep 9th, 2012, 12:05 AM   #180
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Stephanie Bengson ‏@stephiebang
Umpire to coach bang "if you want to come on court, you will need shoes" #aussieinthongs #keepingitcasual

Shes funny.

ZARINA DIYAS. QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote