your favourite outfits over the years - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 9th, 2012, 07:56 PM   #1
country flag cautiouslip

cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of cautiouslip has much to be proud of
your favourite outfits over the years

Masha has always been known for her on court fashions on the tour and has had some amazing outfits over the years. What are your absolute favourites? here's mine in no particular order:

1. US open 2006 night dress
She looked so cute in this dress, love the back of it and the little bow in her hair

2. AO 2011
I loved this dress so much from the first time I saw it. I wish she wore this in 2012 so we would of seen it more. I love grey dresses with colour accents and this just looks perfect for the australian summer

3. RG 2008
I generally love what maria wears in paris but this outfit was just stunning. So chic, perfect for RG

4. US open 2009 night dress
This outfit is so fierce. The black and silver combo looks great and headbandpova

5. YEC 2007
I love this look so much, I hope she goes this direction with an outfit again sometime in the future.

Thats enough for now. I also would like to say that I'm a closet fan of the Ao 2010 dress I hated it at first (probably because she lost 1st round in it) but looking back I really love the colours and I think if she had played better in it people wouldn't have such bad feelings towards it Or maybe i'm just crazy
cautiouslip is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 9th, 2012, 08:00 PM   #2
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: your favourite outfits over the years

1. RG 2008
2. USO 2006 (night dress)
3. YEC 2007
4. YEC 2005
5. AO 2008

I wish I could see what some of her older outfits would like on her now. I feel like with some of the ones circa 2005 that she looked great but didn't yet have the body to fill them out (USO 05 comes to mind)
Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 08:43 PM   #3
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Australian Open 07:

Wimbledon 07:

(others I can't be bothered to add pictures for )
RG 08
USO 08 those dresses were so amazing
RG 10
Wimbledon 10
Aus Open 11
RG 11
Aus Open 12
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 09:06 PM   #4
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

My absolute fave is RG 07.
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 09:57 PM   #5
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

USO 2006 (night dress)
W 2005
RG 08
AO 12
AO 08
RG 11
RG 07

So many1 I can't choose!!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 10:10 PM   #6
country flag Tennisvampire

Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of Tennisvampire has much to be proud of

In no particular order:

1.USO 2006 night dress
2.USO 2011 night dress
3.RG 2007
4.RG 2010
5.AO 2011

Honorable mentions: Rome 2011, Cincy 2010, RG 2011

Btw, I would really like to see her wear a headband again sometimes, but I guess that's not happening any time soon

And i just realize I picked only Slam dresses, but I guess it's because they really give it all out in them xD

Jelena Jankovic-forever

NOVAK DJOKOVIC

Bouchard and Dimitrov-something will become of you
Tennisvampire is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 10:12 PM   #7
country flag Craig.
MA5HA

Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute Craig. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
1. RG 2008
2. USO 2006 (night dress)
3. YEC 2007
4. YEC 2005
5. AO 2008

I wish I could see what some of her older outfits would like on her now. I feel like with some of the ones circa 2005 that she looked great but didn't yet have the body to fill them out (USO 05 comes to mind)
Girl, no
Craig. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 10:38 PM   #8
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster View Post
My absolute fave is RG 07.
Mine too

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych Ancic Soderling
Kitten63 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 10:42 PM   #9
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

I really enjoyed the way Maria looked in the Roland Garros........2012 outfit. I am not sure if it has sunk in for people yet.
Old Jul 9th, 2012, 11:15 PM   #10
country flag Stonerpova
`

Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute Stonerpova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster View Post
Girl, no
See, I can't stand her RG 07 dress. I find it extremely unflattering
Stonerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 12:31 AM   #11
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

I have to disqualify my opinion. I think too much of it was based upon how much I enjoy the sight of Maria's legs.
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 12:48 AM   #12
country flag Reptilia
`

Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute Reptilia has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin. View Post
See, I can't stand her RG 07 dress. I find it extremely unflattering
Agreed. One of my least favorites along with AO 07
Reptilia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 11:56 AM   #13
country flag AniaSharapova

AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold AniaSharapova is a splendid one to behold

1. USO 2006 night dress
2. USO 2007 night dress (shame that she was playing in this beautiful outfit only two matches)
3. RG 2007
4. USO 2008 night dress (unfortunately she has never played in this dress)
5. USO 2010 day dress
6. Madrid, Rome 2011
AniaSharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 12:16 PM   #14
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

RG 08
YEC 07
My favourites.
Also RG 11 and Rome 11.
Oh and I forgot RG 06.

I seem to be one of the few that didn't like RG 07 and AO 07.

Last edited by Kon. : Jul 10th, 2012 at 08:27 PM.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 10th, 2012, 12:40 PM   #15
country flag Andy.
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute Andy. has a reputation beyond repute

1. RG 2008 Dress

2. US Open 2006 Night Dress

3. RG 2006 Dress

4. US Open 2010 Day Dress

5. US Open 2005 Dress

Honarable Mentions: AO 2011 Dress, US Open 2007 Night Dress, Wimbledon 2009 Dress, Wimbledon 52005
Andy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote