2012 Waatc - Page 6 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 06:29 AM   #76
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2012 Waatc

posted some photos of before and after the matches on my blog, you can click to enlarge it.
"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Nil admirari (never enthuse over things).
- Horace, Epistles
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 06:46 AM   #77
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

roland thornqvist ‏@RolandTFlorida
@lembree888 congrats on a great win! Practice is at 2pm tomorrow

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Oct 8th, 2012, 06:50 AM   #78
country flag fantic

from UVA homepage;

'Elbaba won 10 matches at the event to reach the final, winning three in pre-qualifying, three in qualifying and now four in the main draw. She defeated three 2012 All-Americans at the event.

Prior to this event, no Cavalier had ever made the quarterfinals at one of the three major tournaments (ITA All-American, ITA Intercollegiate Indoors, NCAA Championships). '
- Woodrow Wilson
- Horace, Epistles
Old Oct 9th, 2012, 02:26 AM   #79
country flag knoxt

knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of knoxt has much to be proud of

Elbaba
knoxt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote