Which European countries have the most and least attractive people - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 25th, 2012, 11:09 AM   #31
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Which European countries have the most and least attractive people

In general I like the Latina look, but Scandinavian's are damn fine too! Special mention to Polish women though, they're prime or munters!

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 25th, 2012, 03:05 PM   #32
country flag $uricate

$uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute $uricate has a reputation beyond repute

Least attractive for both has to be UK.

Maybe Im just a fan of the continental look but I am rarely wowed by a woman in Britain.

However, you can't quantify this really. There are ugly and hot people in every country.

PopCon 2013.
$uricate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 03:09 PM   #33
country flag kwilliams

kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, stereotyping entire nationalities just doesn't work. I was in Stockholm recently and was disappointed because I thought there'd just be eye candy left, right and centre. It's not even that the people were unattractive, just that they were plain. They were also a lot shorter than I imagined but then again I'm not really into tall guys. I probably shouldn't have expected 90% of the population to be "svelte" just because I thought it was a Swedish word!! Anyway, I happened to see a fair few Scandinavian Gods the day I was leaving to bring the ratio up at least a bit but the truth was Swedes are no more attractive or unattractive than any other nationality.

Maybe expectations have something to do with it because my boyfriend was disappointed by how people looked in Greece when we were there. I suppose he expected Greek Gods to be walking the streets. The people definitely looked a lot different to how I expected them to look and I found that the people who I noticed tended to be attractive in quite an understated (but appealing) way and were by no means bombshells.

I think it can also depend where you are in a country. Walk down one street or sit in one bar and you'll see lots of hot people with good bodies who are nicely dressed and who carry themselves well...walk down another and you'll see skeezes and sleazes, people with bad skin, bad teeth, hooked noses, trashy clothes, who may lurch or even glide down the street like they're hot shit.

On another note, I have to defend my neighbors, the Brits. They're getting a raw deal in this thread When I lived in Korea, a lot of my American friends gave the British a hard time about their teeth and we did, admittedly, on occasion know or meet a couple of British people in need of some dental work but I would always defend them by saying the people with the worst teeth I ever saw, or happened to see, were in Florida. There's a certain amount of happenstance to be considered unless you've actually lived in and seen a lot of a country.

http://flickr.com/photos/keithmaguire/
kwilliams is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 03:14 PM   #34
country flag kwilliams

kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute kwilliams has a reputation beyond repute

Another thing to consider!! Though, I stress that this has a certain degree of truth to it now but will not in the future.

I find that I'm moreso attracted to Southern Europeans, generally speaking. However, if I take a look at middle-aged men, when I'm in Spain or Italy etc. I would struggle to find many who retain their looks with age. Whereas, I'm a little less attracted to Northern Europeans, on the whole, but I find that middle-aged men retain their looks better in these countries.

http://flickr.com/photos/keithmaguire/
kwilliams is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 04:15 PM   #35
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Best
Men: Spain (EDIT: Come to think of it, Spain excels in both extremes. They seem to be either really good looking or scary with very few inbetween. The Spanish football team a prime example of this)
Women: Sweden (I don't really know, this is just a guess)

Worst
Men: UK
Women: UK

Last edited by Mary Cherry. : Aug 26th, 2012 at 05:56 PM.
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 04:16 PM   #36
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce85 View Post
I got the idea from the thread about British men. This is supposed to be a fun thread,no need to insult nations. I just want your personal opinion, which European country has the ugliest men and which the most handsome? Same for women

Quote:
I got the idea from the thread about British men. This is supposed to be a fun thread,no need to insult ethnicity. I just want your personal opinion, which ethnicity has the ugliest men and which the most handsome? Same for women
I don't see a difference. To think that beauty is based on nationality/ethnicity/race . . . Not to mention the ianity that anyone's personal likes translates to some objective viewpoint.

If your thread was "What nationality are you most often attracted to" I wouldn't see it as so tweaked.
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 05:14 PM   #37
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwilliams View Post
Another thing to consider!! Though, I stress that this has a certain degree of truth to it now but will not in the future.

I find that I'm moreso attracted to Southern Europeans, generally speaking. However, if I take a look at middle-aged men, when I'm in Spain or Italy etc. I would struggle to find many who retain their looks with age. Whereas, I'm a little less attracted to Northern Europeans, on the whole, but I find that middle-aged men retain their looks better in these countries.
Agree, thats probably due to their expose to the sun on such a regular basis and drier climate. The damper the climate the better for preserving your skin with age. So at least the damp climate here is good for something.
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 08:28 PM   #38
moby

moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute moby has a reputation beyond repute

RELEVANT TO THE DISCUSSION:
http://9gag.com/gag/3634714

Why stop at European countries?
Love long has taken for his amulet/One perfect rose.
Why is it no one ever sent me yet/One perfect limousine, do you suppose?
Ah no, it's always just my luck to get/One perfect rose.
moby is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 09:28 PM   #39
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting pics, like most of those guys. Guess I'm easy to please if I'm happy with average

Agree completely with that being the average looking Irish guys, tons of guys here look like him.
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 09:29 PM   #40
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute

They should do it with all nations. I'm guessing I wasn't the only one looking for their own country!

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 09:36 PM   #41
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute

^ gotta agree
Though I guess I'm far from typical italian look, so i should look for other nations' one

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 10:00 PM   #42
country flag Sammo

Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute Sammo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diamondtieva View Post
If Spain has the hottest women, then tennis players didn't get the memo .

The average Spanish woman looks like Maria Jose Martinez but 10 cm smaller, the girls are OK, but most of them are too easy-mannered, and I find it a bit annoying.

R.I.P. Bally
Sammo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 10:00 PM   #43
country flag Monica_Rules

Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute

In general i don't tend to find eastern europeans attractive at all. Usually Polish and Russians, i'm yet to see a single good looking russian.

I don't get the thing you guys about the Brits at all. Everytime i go to London i say to my friends how hot the people are there.

But then again generalising a nation is stupid. I've seen far more ugly americans than attractive ones, same for most nations.

Naomi Broady, Tara Moore, Heather Watson , Laura Robson

Johanna Konta, Eleanor Dean
, Sam Murray
Katy Dunne Katie Boulter
Monica_Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 10:55 PM   #44
Olórin

Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute Olórin has a reputation beyond repute

Just came back from Zurich and I've got to say there, wow.

Other than that I would say Italian women and French men from my own experiences, but German, Italian and Scandinavian men are all good, the only place in Britain that has large numbers of people who are clearly going out of their way to appear attractive is London.

Don't get people saying Latin Americans for the world. Brazil is now officially one of the fattest nations on earth, and I spent half a year in South America and most of the women seem fat and the men age quite badly, mainly due to UV exposure and living conditions I assume. Slightly different situation in Chile and parts of Argentina.

Last edited by Olórin : Aug 25th, 2012 at 11:12 PM.
Olórin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 01:43 AM   #45
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

Hottest Spaniard, Portuguese, Italian & French (south), give some white, brown haired, brown eyed guys anytime.