"AsiaN pLayErS CHEERING THREAD" - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 28th, 2002, 02:25 PM   #1
adlysha babalu

adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice
"AsiaN pLayErS CHEERING THREAD"

yooo ppl...In ur opinion what u guys think about the achievement of asian players in Australian Open..as far as i know Ai Sugiyama Angelique widjaja, Tamarine, are already in the main draw..I am not too sure about Wynne, and Y.J.Choo..

Best of luck to the asian players!! keep the asian spirit alive !!!!!

S P R E A D L O V E
adlysha babalu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 28th, 2002, 02:32 PM   #2
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation

Good luck Asians!!!
Old Nov 28th, 2002, 02:39 PM   #3
adlysha babalu

adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice adlysha babalu is just really nice
gotcha aaron!! wassup? muahaha
Old Nov 28th, 2002, 02:41 PM   #4
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

I'm sorry but I'm leaving now!

Catch you next time?!
Old Nov 29th, 2002, 03:05 AM   #5
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Cool ANGIE 1ST TIME IN MAIN DRAW!

It is going to be Angie's 1st time to be in the main draw...Thanks to her good work to stay in top 100 this year! As 1st timer, I would love to see her to go all the way to 3rd round...Senior players like Ai & Tammy will reach at least 4th round...Cho should be in the main draw together with Asagoe...Remember, Akiko Morigami is a wild card receiver since she won Asian Championship after Asian Games Busan! Wynne and the rest most likely must go through qualification!

So, how about 6 Asians in the main draw? Not bad...I do not know, I know that Iroda is Asian? I guess, since Uzbekistan is part of Asia now...So, correction 7 Asians in MD! I am just not used to athletes from former USSR...They look very European! Well, that's what makes Asia is so colorful, I guess!
Shine On Silver Moon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2002, 07:09 AM   #6
country flag gorecki

gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute gorecki has a reputation beyond repute
does shinobu asagoe get thru the direct main draw?

or Su-Wei?
I'm going out, I'm going to drink myself to death
And in the crowd I see you with someone else
I brace myself 'cause I know it's going to hurt
But I like to think at least things can't get any worse
[center]
gorecki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2002, 07:14 AM   #7
Shine On Silver Moon

Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of Shine On Silver Moon has much to be proud of
Cool My own analysis

I think, Asagoe will go directly to MD since she is now in top 100s...While Su Wei Hsieh must be going thru qualif first, she is now WTA 264!!!
Old Nov 29th, 2002, 07:55 AM   #8
country flag lin

lin is just really nice lin is just really nice lin is just really nice lin is just really nice lin is just really nice lin is just really nice lin is just really nice lin is just really nice lin is just really nice lin is just really nice lin is just really nice
Wynne will get in the main draw directly as she is inside #110

While Su-Wei will not play here and there is no exactly time when she will come back to the tour...
lin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2002, 08:44 AM   #9
Shine On Silver Moon

Thumbs up Thanks Iin!

Good to know Wynne will be in MD! So, more Asians in MD! What is happening with Hsieh? Is she still having problem with her father? What a waste! She is a great fighter!
Old Nov 29th, 2002, 08:50 AM   #10
country flag lin

lin is just really nice lin is just really nice lin is just really nice lin is just really nice lin is just really nice lin is just really nice lin is just really nice lin is just really nice lin is just really nice lin is just really nice lin is just really nice
Su-Wei has injury problem( for a long time already ), and her problem with her father will last very long time I think. There is no exactly schedule for her to play abroad right now so far I know.
lin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2002, 09:33 AM   #11
country flag V.Melb

V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute V.Melb has a reputation beyond repute
This thread has come earlier then i expected. but be shure i will report on all the asian players qualies and early rounds ...... as long as i an get out of work!
V.Melb is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 29th, 2002, 01:07 PM   #12
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

Good luck everyone and especially those in qualies!!
Old Nov 29th, 2002, 02:54 PM   #13
adlysha babalu

V.Melb: pls do update us on the qualifiying rounds and also main draws yeahh..
hope astro telecast in LIVE for the ealier rounds..

Wynne is in the maind draw?? Oh, thats good than!

Su Wei..ermmm is she participating in the Aus Open..is she going for the qualifiying round..poor girl..she still has probs with her dad..

Lin: do update us about her if u get to know any information yeah..thanks

Hope so see angie,s.asogoe,wynne at least in the third round..

-sprEaD LoVe-
Old Nov 29th, 2002, 02:58 PM   #14
niratti

niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point niratti is an unknown quantity at this point
Good Luck Tammy!!!

Lindsay Davenport Andre Agassi

"If something special happened all the time, it wouldn't be so special.'' - Agassi, Wimby 2003.

niratti is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 30th, 2002, 09:03 AM   #15
country flag Benny

Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all Benny is a name known to all
Go Tammy, lets try for 4th round