MaKiri in New York - US Open 2012! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 28th, 2012, 07:11 AM   #16
country flag Nina.

Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute Nina. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: MaKiri in New York - US Open 2012!

Good luck Kiri hope she gets off to a good start here
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 29th, 2012, 12:30 AM   #17
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Makiri won 2 and 1. Easier than I thought it would be. Nice win for Maria. But too many DF's (5) and UE's (19) for such an easy win.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 12:31 AM   #18
country flag Celeborn

Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all Celeborn is a name known to all

Yes, she did it! 6:2, 6:1 against a potentially tricky player. I didn't have a working stream though, so I can't comment on the match. But I'm happy that looking at the livescore wasn't too hard, as things went pretty smoothly. She only had some problems to close the first set out, she led already 5:0.

Good night
Celeborn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 06:43 AM   #19
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

I didn't watch the match (too late), but it seems Kiri destroyed Scheepers, that's a good thing

Let's continue this road to R4

Who's next ?
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 09:02 AM   #20
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all
Yesssss, nice scoreline against an opponent she usually was struggling with in the past! Well done kiri

too bad I couldn't watch it because I had to go up very early...it's all raonic's fault :-D

Next is greta arn, should be doable ;-)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using VerticalSports.Com App

...olympic bronze medalist...
peterlein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 08:22 PM   #21
MK Ultra

MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute MK Ultra has a reputation beyond repute

Kiri first up on Armstrong. Huge.
MK Ultra is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 08:36 PM   #22
country flag peterlein

peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all peterlein is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK Ultra View Post
Kiri first up on Armstrong. Huge.
she finally is getting the attention she deserves

the match will start at 11:00 AM local time, 17:00 PM CET

it's the first meeting between kiri and arn...

Greta Arn isn't having her best season, she reached the SF at Monterrey, R3 at the Australian Open, R2 at Stuttgart...that's it...
she currently is ranked 121 in the world

..maria is the clear favorite, let's do this kiri!! DAVAI

Old Aug 30th, 2012, 06:39 AM   #23
country flag Remix13

Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of Remix13 has much to be proud of

On a big court and at 17h, great

Maria should win easily in theory.
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 12:39 PM   #24
country flag Slampova

Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future Slampova has a brilliant future

Hopefully a nice easy match against Arn today

W'04, US'06, AO'08, RG'12
Slampova is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 05:45 PM   #25
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slampova View Post
Hopefully a nice easy match against Arn today
It was an easy match for Kiri today. She should win her third round match as well. Then comes...

On a side note Kiri looked really good in teal today after wearing that white Adidas dress for so long. Speaking of looking good Kiri's third round opponent is the lovely Andrea Hlavackova. Maria must win this match.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg

Last edited by the cat : Sep 1st, 2012 at 02:13 PM. Reason: Forgot to include info
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 06:08 PM   #26
country flag Remix13

Indeed I'm impatient to see Kiri versus Hlavackova, they're both so lovely

And I think Maria should beat Andrea quite easily, before facing the one we musn't pronounce the name
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 07:01 PM   #27
country flag peterlein

Yihaaaaaaaaaaa, next win in straights for kiri!!

the scoreline was good, but maria wasn't that impressive as it seems, she was struggling with her serve a bit, especially in the first set. She played quite defensive, and didn't go for winners that much as usual. Obviously she didn't go at her limits, waiting for errors from her opponent. Well, you can't play brilliant in every match
All in all a solid win, well done Maria

and next is andrea hlavackova, what a lovely matchup

with a solid performance, kiri should win that too, so she had successfully defended her R4 points from last year! I guess that's all we can ask for, considering her most likely R4 opponent

Old Aug 30th, 2012, 07:54 PM   #28
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation

Well done. Get to R4 please.
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 09:18 PM   #29
country flag peterlein

and maria also won her doubles match! 6-0 and 6-3 against keothavong/tatishvili

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 07:22 AM   #30
country flag NYKiriFan

NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light NYKiriFan is a glorious beacon of light

Kiri is on Grandstand today, last time she was here was the thrilling Stosur match.

The organizers were wise to put this one on the USTA's most intimate court.
NYKiriFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote