Official 2012 US Open Lucie Safarova cheering thread! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 26th, 2012, 04:09 AM   #16
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official 2012 US Open Lucie Safarova cheering thread!

She's playing Monday, second on Armstrong

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Davodus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 26th, 2012, 10:14 AM   #17
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

On Armstrong
Wert. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 08:36 PM   #18
country flag Edinboro

Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute

From Tennis.com

Each day during the U.S. Open, Richard Pagliaro will preview three must-see matches—and offer his predictions. (For the men's Day 1 Three to See, click here.)

Louis Armstrong Stadium: Lucie Safarova (15) vs. Melanie Oudin
Head-to-head: Safarova leads 2-0

Set aside the fact that Safarova is 90 spots higher in the rankings and consider the circumstances at hand. The left-handed Czech was three points from the Montreal final, holding a commanding 5-1 lead over Li, when she collapsed and lost six straight games. Collateral damage from that gut-wrenching defeat could leave the Czech short on confidence against the feisty Oudin, whose best moments have come at the Open: She became a brand name in the U.S. with her inspired run to the 2009 quarterfinals as a 17-year-old, then partnered Jack Sock to win the mixed doubles title last year.

Oudin trains at the National Tennis Center, has been living in New York, and if she can get off quickly and apply her intensity to get the home crowd, involved she has a shot for the upset. Ultimately, Safarova has more weapons, and her lefty cross-court forehand to Oudin's weaker backhand wing is a winning pattern—if she can keep calm. It's tempting to pick Oudin, but Safarova has been in better form recently despite that train wreck of a loss in Canada.

The Pick: Safarova in three sets.

http://www.tennis.com/news/2012/08/t.../#.UDp6CKOQmSo

Lauren Davis!!
Tsvetana Pironkova, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Ana Ivanovic, Petra Kvitova, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Anna Chakvetadze, Simona Halep, Kaia Kanepi, Klara Zakopalova, Sofia Arvidsson

Elena Dementieva - Always my number 1 2012 FITD Olympic Gold Medal Champion!
Edinboro is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 05:09 AM   #19
country flag Davodus

Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute Davodus has a reputation beyond repute

Drew Llagostera Vives/Martinez Sanchez in doubles R1 with Pavs the 8th seeds...and MJMS and her bloody dropshots

https://picasaweb.google.com/114131139157506432297 Brisbane International photos, Sydney International and Australian Open photos
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 04:06 PM   #20
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

Don't dare losing against Oudin, do that not to us, pls Lucie ! Losing to Oudin would be a new record low for you and I'll be more in despair with you about performing at majors. No other choice but winning

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 07:50 PM   #21
country flag Matej

Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of Matej has much to be proud of

Yeah, in my view, only losing to Julia Cohen would be worse than losing to Oudin. So Lucie, don´t lose to her, please.

Cetkovská ~ Hradecká ~ Hlaváčková ~ Hantuchova ~ Lisicki ~ Mona Barthel ~ Makarova ~ Chakvetadze ~ Laura Robson ~ Pliskova twins
Matej is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 09:29 PM   #22
country flag jasonbloom

jasonbloom has disabled reputation

Break to love in opening game, good sign

~~JJ~~Dani~~Lena B~~

~~Nicole~~Nastya~~Lena D~~
jasonbloom is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 09:51 PM   #23
country flag Wert.

Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute Wert. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edinboro View Post
The Pick: Safarova in three sets.
Thats a horrible pick though.

She will either win this in two or just lose.
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 09:53 PM   #24
country flag Wert.

She is awful. Up 3-2 and had 40-15 and now she made a DF.

Deuce.
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 09:54 PM   #25
country flag Wert.

And she closes that game somehow.

4-2
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 09:59 PM   #26
country flag Wert.

4-3 and serving.
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 10:00 PM   #27
country flag Davodus

Oudin is annoying

Old Aug 27th, 2012, 10:03 PM   #28
country flag Wert.

5-3 but she is bad...
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 10:14 PM   #29
country flag Davodus

She sucks but my computer is being so annoying right now so i cant really watch

Old Aug 27th, 2012, 10:17 PM   #30
country flag Davodus

missed return on BP and oudin can shut her mouth