US Open 2012 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 28th, 2012, 06:13 PM   #31
country flag Banditoo

Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute Banditoo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Open 2012

(7)Hradecka/Cermak v Goerges/Nestor
(wc)Lepchenko/Young v Uhlirova/Marray
Spears/Lipsky v Benesova/Melzer
Mladenovic/Llodra v (3)Vesnina/Paes

(8)Jans-Ignacik/Fyrstenberg v Hantuchova/Lindstedt
Rodionova/Rojer v Zheng/Bopanna
(wc)Falconi/Johnson v Clijsters/B.Bryan
Makarova/Soares v (2)Raymond/M.Bryan

Banditoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 30th, 2012, 06:33 PM   #32
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Julia and Kveta won against Date-Krumm and Wozniak 6-1 6-3

Good job
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 11:59 PM   #33
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Out of the mixed but at least she's still in the doubles. She seems to be attracting good doubles partners.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 05:48 PM   #34
country flag mk27

mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute mk27 has a reputation beyond repute

Julia and Kveta won 63 64 against Voracova and Zakopalova
mk27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 06:05 PM   #35
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Old Sep 1st, 2012, 09:04 AM   #36
country flag LightsOut!

LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute

JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
LightsOut! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 05:53 PM   #37
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

6-4,6-2 against Shvedova/King and a great atmosphere on the court !
The crowd really liked her and also the camera man.

It was the best dubs performance I ever saw from her.
Her serve was really cracking and she was showing some really good net play.

Btw., the tissues are back again.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 05:59 PM   #38
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

This was a great match!
So happy for them.
Kon. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 06:01 PM   #39
country flag Dispeker

This is how she plays when she's confident and Kveta gives her the confidence. She can be so good, dammit.
Old Sep 3rd, 2012, 06:13 PM   #40
country flag Shein

Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice Shein is just really nice

Sara Errani ITA (2)/ Roberta Vinci ITA (2) in QF!
Good luck, girls!
Shein is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 04:28 AM   #41
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Doing well in dubs at least. A tough QF coming up, those two Italians are in great form as evidenced by their QF singles showings. Of course they will also be a bit more tired because of singles, but I think the form offsets that, plus I think those Italians are very fit.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 07:30 AM   #42
country flag Dispeker

Doubles QF: Julia & Kveta vs. Errani/Vinci today first match on Grandstand again
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 07:35 AM   #43
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
Doubles QF: Julia & Kveta vs. Errani/Vinci today first match on Grandstand again
doubles from hell... really, they play both absolutely strange tennis in singles... can not help myself, but i absolutely dislike them both
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 08:15 PM   #44
country flag Dispeker

Julia & Kveta lost 6-2 7-6(2). Next tournament Seoul:

Good memories
Old Sep 4th, 2012, 10:09 PM   #45
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dispeker View Post
Julia & Kveta lost 6-2 7-6(2). Next tournament Seoul:

Good memories
LMAO Priceless

2013 Good Girl: Petra Kvitova
GG Race: Jankovic(+), Pironkova(F), Pennetta, Pavlyuchenkova(+), Halep(F), Ivanovic(MPbonus),Torro-Flor, Serena, CSN, Garcia, Cetkovska, Pliskova, Discount Sharapova(OD), Keys(F),Discount Sharapova, Serena, Venus, Wozniacki, Bencic(3ROD), Ivanovic, Svitolina, Kuznetsova
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote