US Open 2012 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 04:36 PM   #1
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of
US Open 2012

Julia is in Azarenkas quarter and will face a qualifier in 1st round if I saw it correctly. Potential 2nd round match against Minella.
Dispeker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 04:38 PM   #2
country flag Ziva

Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future Ziva has a brilliant future
Re: US Open 2012

Well, to get to her beloved third round is quite easy
Ziva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 04:44 PM   #3
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

Görges vs Q first, then Minella or Rogowska and then Lisicki or Cirstea....well, can´t complain
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 04:54 PM   #4
country flag Dispeker

Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of Dispeker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael! View Post
Görges vs Q first, then Minella or Rogowska and then Lisicki or Cirstea....well, can´t complain
Definitely not. Reaching the 4th round is possible. Just do it Julia
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 05:14 PM   #5
country flag Skoo

Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of Skoo has much to be proud of

That draw looks very good. From multiple perspectives
Skoo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 05:22 PM   #6
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Julia's quarter at the US Open:

(1) Victoria Azarenka v Alexandra Panova
Barbora Zahlavova Strycova v Qualifier
Su-Wei Hsieh v Qualifier
Virginie Razzano v (28) Jie Zheng

(18) Julia Görges v Qualifier
Mandy Minella v Olivia Rogowska
Stephanie Foretz Gacon v Anna Tatishvili
Sorana Cirstea v (16) Sabine Lisicki

(9) Na Li v Heather Watson
Qualifier v Casey Dellacqua
Qualifier v Laura Robson
Victoria Duval v (23) Kim Clijsters

(31) Varvara Lepchenko v Mathilde Johansson
Qualifier v Julia Cohen
Qualifier v Qualifier
Petra Martic v (7) Samantha Stosur
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 06:14 PM   #7
country flag joy division

joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future joy division has a brilliant future

The draw spirits at GS are on Julia`s side once again.

3rd round seems to be a mere formality. Reaching the 4th round is not impossible.
joy division is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 06:27 PM   #8
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute

Nice first couple of rounds. Should keep her R3 slam streak.
I'd really like to see a Julia-Sabine match in the third round.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 09:04 PM   #9
country flag burn

burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute burn has a reputation beyond repute

Good draw
JaJa / TaTo

Amric / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
burn is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 05:46 AM   #10
country flag Johnbert

Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of Johnbert has much to be proud of

draw looks good, but well... there's still the r3-curse
Johnbert is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 07:18 AM   #11
country flag Dispeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skoo View Post
That draw looks very good. From multiple perspectives
Sorry Skoo, but I have to give you a bad rep for this. I know you understand.
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 09:28 AM   #12
country flag SidTheKid

SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future SidTheKid has a brilliant future

Please R2 vs. Rogowska

and few others

#20 #8 #1 #3
SidTheKid is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 10:24 AM   #13
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

A lot of good looking players in that section for sure. A bit of a shame for Julia and Sabine as fellow Germans that they are in the same section I suppose though.
HowardH is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 11:22 PM   #14
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

1st round vs Kr. Pliskova!
Well, Julia should win that match, Pliskova is not totally useless but Julia has to reach 3rd round here, everything else would be disappointing.
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 09:38 AM   #15
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute
Pliskova isn't the easiest qualifier but Julia playing decently shouldn't have problems getting the win.
I'm still a bit nervous though after her recent performances.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote