Mods, what is YOUR definition of non tennis? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 03:41 PM   #1
country flag Raiden

Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute Raiden has a reputation beyond repute
Mods, what is YOUR definition of non tennis?

Some mod decided my thread about tennis players was "non tennis" stuff and surreptitiously decided to move it to the off topic section.

Needless to say that was not followed up by a move of any of the other 100% non-tennis threads in GM (like for example the Sugarpova stuff).

What am I supposed to make of the blatant discrepancy?

What is the exact definition of "non tennis" according to TF?
Raiden is offline View My Blog!  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 04:27 PM   #2
country flag ~CANUCK~
This is my fancy user title

~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute ~CANUCK~ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mods, what is YOUR definition of non tennis?

What thread are you talking about? The one where you try and figure out what tennis star could potentially marry Tom Cruise based on her age? Yes that is non-tennis thread as it has nothing to do with tennis except that you used tennis players for your guessing game. How about we start allowing threads in GM where we all try and guess what meal Serena and Maria will have on their first date together as well, because that has more of a chance of happening at this point then Tom marrying any of the people you listed.
~CANUCK~ is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread