US Open 2012! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 29th, 2012, 02:17 PM   #16
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Open 2012!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hajrá Ági! View Post
So which part of that makes any of this situation even remotely funny? Which part makes her a "joke tennis player?" Which part makes her an "idiot?" How does not finishing one match out of three suddenly negate the fact she finished the other two without any issues?

What's more idiotic is the fact that nobody even knows what the problem was. Whatever it was didn't suddenly develop after a set and a half. Her stats from the start were abnormally bad by her standards even when she's been out for a year. We don't even know for certain that it was the same problem with her back that caused her to retire during the match yesterday. It literally could've been any number of things.

It's been more than a year she's struggling with her health and none have found a solution to heal those troubles and so far her comeback hasn't been a success at all. Joke of a player ? Are you also part of the ones reading my tweets without having the dare of answering to them ? Lurking all my detractors/haters are capable of. She even can't beat a "scrub" player like Arn : at this point she can't beat a top 100 player : which is very sad. Either she tries to find competents doctors who will finally heal her at 100% or either her body can't stand the professional sport anymore and then you have got no other choice but retiring from Professional tennis. That's what's awaiting her very soon.

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 29th, 2012, 02:19 PM   #17
country flag HowardH

HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute HowardH has a reputation beyond repute

Dammit. Agi please fix your body.
HowardH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 03:49 PM   #18
country flag Hajrá Ági!
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martian Jeza View Post
It's been more than a year she's struggling with her health and none have found a solution to heal those troubles and so far her comeback hasn't been a success at all. Joke of a player ? Are you also part of the ones reading my tweets without having the dare of answering to them ? Lurking all my detractors/haters are capable of. She even can't beat a "scrub" player like Arn : at this point she can't beat a top 100 player : which is very sad. Either she tries to find competents doctors who will finally heal her at 100% or either her body can't stand the professional sport anymore and then you have got no other choice but retiring from Professional tennis. That's what's awaiting her very soon.
No I'm not. I'm one of those people who went searching on twitter out of genuine concern for Ágnes' well being and found nothing but a few tweets saying she had retired from the match and then your little barrage of disrespect and name calling.

What's worse is that you come on here pretending to care, then go away trolling twitter with a load of hateful despicable crap about her. Say what you will about me, I just think people should be aware of what you are. I'm not the one hiding behind a keyboard slating a girl who's done nothing wrong and you know has no way of defending herself. It's truly pathetic.

Furthermore, what's Greta Arn got to do with anything? Why is she suddenly labelled a "scrub" player out of the blue. Stop needless disrespecting genuine professionals who are trying to make an honest living doing what they love. Do you even like tennis?

You disgust me. I have nothing else to say to you.
Hajrá Ági! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 03:51 PM   #19
country flag Hajrá Ági!
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all Hajrá Ági! is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by HowardH View Post
Dammit. Agi please fix your body.
Hear, hear! On the plus side, from what I've heard, it's a back injury but it's not related to the previous injury. That gives me a little more hope.
Hajrá Ági! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 07:54 PM   #20
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

Okay, I was there. Ágnes started off solidly, clearly showing she was the better player, but clearly had not showed up with the intent of winning and got broken back quickly and submitted to just staying on serve after that. She hit some VERY good shots, but for the most part wasn't gutsy enough or seemingly motivated enough to play very intensely and hit a lot (as in TONS) of careless errors. At 4-all, she basically just allowed Greta to take the set. The second set began horrendously and she went down 2-0. It was clear her fitness was bad, as she was barely going for balls (and looked surprised when she got to them) and by the second set was motioning that she was tired and crouching down on the court. She didn't seem hampered by any injury though. She and Arn exchanged holds twice to make the score 3-2 (with Ágnes barely even trying, but still staying even) although Ágnes was visibly bothered by something between points, although her level of tennis was still the same. At 3-2 she called the trainer, who looked at her back for about thirty seconds and had her do some range of motion exercises and I'm not sure but it seemed the trainer was telling Ágnes she didn't need to stop, or at least that she could try getting a rubdown because she had full range of motion but Ágnes just shook her head and quit. I guess she's being cautious, but she didn't seem motivated . Tough loss. I was going to ask her if she is playing any more tournaments this season but I felt bad so I just left. I doubt it though, she just clearly does not have confidence in herself. Her game was VERY rusty but she did hit some good shots when she was trying. Her coach clearly did not look very encouraged and left the match as soon as she saw she'd called the trainer because I guess he knew that was it.

ATP: Novak Djoković

Crazy Frenches! Gilles Simon | Alizé Cornet
iGOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 29th, 2012, 07:54 PM   #21
country flag iGOAT

iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute iGOAT has a reputation beyond repute

She and Mindy are still on the schedule to play doubles third on Court 14 but I doubt that will end up happening… They got Hlaváčková/Hradecká again .

Old Aug 29th, 2012, 07:55 PM   #22
country flag iGOAT

By the way, Czink's coaches were watching, which I found interesting, and another girl carrying two Wilson tennis bags wearing Nike clothes who I'm quite sure I've seen playing was sitting with the Ágnes camp. Does anyone know who this could be??? I'm pretty sure she's a player. She had brown hair in a ponytail and I thought she looked a bit like Bojana Jovanovski.

Old Aug 30th, 2012, 12:25 AM   #23
country flag Martian Jeza
Crazy Conspiracy Theorist, Politically Incorrect

Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute Martian Jeza has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hajrá Ági! View Post
No I'm not. I'm one of those people who went searching on twitter out of genuine concern for Ágnes' well being and found nothing but a few tweets saying she had retired from the match and then your little barrage of disrespect and name calling.

What's worse is that you come on here pretending to care, then go away trolling twitter with a load of hateful despicable crap about her. Say what you will about me, I just think people should be aware of what you are. I'm not the one hiding behind a keyboard slating a girl who's done nothing wrong and you know has no way of defending herself. It's truly pathetic.

Furthermore, what's Greta Arn got to do with anything? Why is she suddenly labelled a "scrub" player out of the blue. Stop needless disrespecting genuine professionals who are trying to make an honest living doing what they love. Do you even like tennis?

You disgust me. I have nothing else to say to you.
Yes, I know I disgust politically correct people and always will : have that for good in your mind !

I'm not HATING her. People always wanting positive things when I don't see any positive things in sight are working on my nerves and not a little bit ! I use a lot the word " IDIOT " when things are going wrong with my teams or players I LOVE : why ? BECAUSE I KNOW They are much more worth than they are showing... Great Arn is a supreme power in tennis, indeed : she's nothing but an average player... Seeking positive points in failing has never been my cup of tea. I do love tennis but not at YOUR WAY ! Live with it !

Loads will accept being deceived and being whores of the system : a few others with ethics and values decided to be Free Human beings

BNP Paribas, JP Morgan, Lagardere are criminals : WAKE UP !
Martian Jeza is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 03:21 AM   #24
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Agi
Thanks to Nick for the wonderful report

Maybe that player was Marosi, but last time I checked she had homes rackets . Or maybe Cadantu because she looks a little like Bojana

And they lost doubles

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 04:05 AM   #25
country flag iGOAT

Haha I just looked up both of those and it's neither . I want to figure this out though!!!

Old Aug 30th, 2012, 04:07 AM   #26
country flag iGOAT

Doubles . Still, very expected as Hlaváčková and Hradecká are in great form lately. I'm just happy she played . If it's a different back injury then that sounds a lot more encouraging than I was worried! But if it is different then I'm pretty annoyed that she seemed so resigned about it .

Any word on her partnership with Mindy? Will they play together more? Considering Czink's coaches were at the match it seems that they're rather interested in this partnership.

Old Aug 30th, 2012, 04:26 AM   #27
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG autocorrect made changed yonex rackets to homes rackets in my last post

You sure it wasn't Cadantu? I always see her watching other matches and she has a Wilson racket and looks like Jovanovski

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 30th, 2012, 09:39 PM   #28
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute

"The day after I played my doubles match in New Haven, a nerve in my lower back got pinched and I basically couldn’t get up for 3 days. In the two days that preceded my match with Gréta, I could practice only 30 minutes. There is a great physiotherapist here in New York, the same person that treated me in 2007. The treatment I got helped me to be able to play at all. I really didn’t want to retire, especially that I was playing a Hungarian player, I wanted to be fair. But my back was really hurting and even though I took a couple of painkillers before the match, the moment came when I just couldn’t play any longer. I will try to play the doubles though, because I promised Melinda I’d play, and it wouldn’t be fair to her if I withdrew. "

From her FB

Serena Williams - Caroline Wozniacki - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton - Ági Szávay - Alisa Kleybanova - Vera Zvonareva
hBence is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 31st, 2012, 02:28 AM   #29
country flag iGOAT

Okay at least that explains it. Any word on how serious the injury is?

That explanation makes me feel better because I was thinking the whole time that her fitness seemed terrible. I'm still worried that it's her fucking back again though .

Old Sep 7th, 2012, 04:16 AM   #30
country flag iGOAT

It's been more than a week since she finished the US Open and there has been no news of either her injury or plans for the future. Does anyone know anything ???????????