Sugarpova - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 1st, 2012, 05:02 PM   #31
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sugarpova

Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 1st, 2012, 05:03 PM   #32
country flag Maria rocks

Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of Maria rocks has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelpova View Post
Ah i wondered why i couldn't order it today. Never mind im going to London UK on Monday so will pop into Selfridges see if they have any as a previous poster said they did.
Maria rocks is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 2nd, 2012, 04:14 AM   #33
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute

Old Nov 5th, 2012, 11:27 PM   #34
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

Quote:
International shipping is now live at www.sugarpova.com. Thank you for all your patience

Angelpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 11:36 PM   #35
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

OH WAIT

6$ for a pack of candy: ok.
+ international shipping + taxes = 42 $ ... I have to think about it.
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 11:39 PM   #36
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of Angelpova has much to be proud of

OMG, 40$ for shipping in France
160$ for shipping in Brazil

Last edited by Angelpova : Nov 5th, 2012 at 11:49 PM.
Old Nov 5th, 2012, 11:57 PM   #37
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maria rocks View Post
Ah i wondered why i couldn't order it today. Never mind im going to London UK on Monday so will pop into Selfridges see if they have any as a previous poster said they did.
Good plan
I'll probably do the same, there's no way I'm going to pay for shipping costs which could end up totalling £10+ for one bag of candy
Selfridges are gonna witness a mad student charging into their food hall this coming week
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 04:16 AM   #38
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post

OH WAIT

6$ for a pack of candy: ok.
+ international shipping + taxes = 42 $ ... I have to think about it.
Quote:
OMG, 40$ for shipping in France
160$ for shipping in Brazil

Even shipping to Toronto, Canada here is over $20 and Canada, especially Toronto is so close to US

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic •
tumblr.graphics thread
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 04:37 PM   #39
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

720$ for shipping 10 bags in France... I hope it's a technical problem

Old Nov 6th, 2012, 04:55 PM   #40
country flag Trih

LOL wat btw it doesn't even allow me to register without buying something, I have to re enter all my data every time I just want to check how much it would cost. Bah. this site is poorly realized...
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 05:19 PM   #41
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
720$ for shipping 10 bags in France...

Caroline Wozniacki

Maria Sharapova, Li Na, Agnieszka Radwanska, Sorana Cirstea

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 05:21 PM   #42
country flag JoPova

JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future JoPova has a brilliant future

I want to try them so desperately!

Novak Djokovic Roger Federer Tomas Berdych Juan Martin Del Potro Richard Gasquet
JoPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 05:39 PM   #43
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

Max Eisenbud on Sugarpova's Facebook:

we have had some calculating issues with the shipping costs. The technical team is working on this now and should have it fixed soon. Please try back soon and re calculate your order to see if it is more reasonable. global shipping is very expensive these days.
lylux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 06:27 PM   #44
country flag Angelpova
Naoned e Breizh

Max Eisenbud is the agent of Maria and the vice-president of IMG Tennis. He works also for Sugarpova ?
Old Nov 6th, 2012, 06:36 PM   #45
country flag lylux
Lyluxpova

lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of lylux has much to be proud of

Max Eisenbud is Sugarpova's CEO
lylux is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote