Gilmore Girls appreciation thread - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 08:37 PM   #46
country flag Javi.

Javi. has a reputation beyond repute Javi. has a reputation beyond repute Javi. has a reputation beyond repute Javi. has a reputation beyond repute Javi. has a reputation beyond repute Javi. has a reputation beyond repute Javi. has a reputation beyond repute Javi. has a reputation beyond repute Javi. has a reputation beyond repute Javi. has a reputation beyond repute Javi. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gilmore Girls appreciation thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
I love this show.
The dialogues, all these references and some amazing characters.

However I've only watched seasons 1-3 so far. I need to watch the rest.
Is season 4 as good as the previous?
You should try Season 4. It's a great Season as well. The show declines from fifth Season, specially in the Sixth and Seven.
Javi. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 08:46 PM   #47
country flag Javi.

Javi. has a reputation beyond repute Javi. has a reputation beyond repute Javi. has a reputation beyond repute Javi. has a reputation beyond repute Javi. has a reputation beyond repute Javi. has a reputation beyond repute Javi. has a reputation beyond repute Javi. has a reputation beyond repute Javi. has a reputation beyond repute Javi. has a reputation beyond repute Javi. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
the whole groups guest had to cancel the flight due to getting snowed-in.

So all that dinner preparation for them at Independence Inn was in vain; Lorelai, Sookie, & Rory decides to eat those at the huge dining room.

Lorelai; 'Like The Shining, except instead of Jack Nicholson, we have Rune'

..and I also tend to drink coffee more often
Yep, that episode is great. Bracebridge dinner. . I love how Lorelai make fun of Rune.
Javi. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 23rd, 2012, 09:03 PM   #48
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

Lorelai's mom was fantasizing about Lorelai's supposed marrying decoration theme; Romanovs

L asks; 'Before the firing squad, I assume?'

L's mom tries against Luke; 'What do you think of the Romanovs?'

Luke; 'They probably had it coming'

This is SUCH a gem!!

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson

Last edited by fantic : Aug 23rd, 2012 at 10:17 PM.
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 01:33 AM   #49
country flag fantic

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute

really, was Kennedy Family's dinner as lively as the Gilmore's?

They just quoted Godot & Cezanne while waiting for dinner

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 07:02 AM   #50
country flag fantic

wow Rory is becoming a real jerk, impulsively jumping on the bus to see Jess and so missed her mom's graduation And VERY clever 'preemptive strike' blaming herself severely in front of her mom too, she and Jess sure deserve each other

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 08:36 AM   #51
country flag fantic

season 3 is missing from the library

what to do, what to do?

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 09:12 AM   #52
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
season 3 is missing from the library

what to do, what to do?
Watch online/download?
Kon. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 07:01 PM   #53
country flag fantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
Watch online/download?
but do they have English subtitles?

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 08:13 PM   #54
country flag vanillalatte

vanillalatte has a reputation beyond repute vanillalatte has a reputation beyond repute vanillalatte has a reputation beyond repute vanillalatte has a reputation beyond repute vanillalatte has a reputation beyond repute vanillalatte has a reputation beyond repute vanillalatte has a reputation beyond repute vanillalatte has a reputation beyond repute vanillalatte has a reputation beyond repute vanillalatte has a reputation beyond repute vanillalatte has a reputation beyond repute

I LOVE GG

♥ Mary Pierce ♥
vanillalatte is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 08:59 PM   #55
country flag fantic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oermi View Post
I LOVE GG
are your favorite characters Lukes and Sookie (your avatar)

I thought I borrowed the wrong dvd when I was watching the 1st scene in the 3rd season(went to the neighboring city's public library to borrow it ), Lorelai kissing Luke at will

So after waking up Lorelai was relaying the dream to Rory on the phone and Rory kept asking if Luke was naked

So of course Lorelai bantered; 'you were in Washington too long'

And Paris was shouting while dreaming; 'I did not have sexual relation with that woman'

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Aug 24th, 2012, 09:40 PM   #56
country flag fantic

'Leon Troutsky'

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 12:23 AM   #57
country flag fantic

Emily's comment on a nice girl killing her husband;

'at least she had a husband to kill'

barb at a husband-less-Lorelai

- Woodrow Wilson
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 06:37 AM   #58
country flag fantic

The Mad Men guy was at the auction with Lorelai,'paddle number 17' he looks so young And apparently he was SO boring at a date with Lorelai

And Richard and Emily are getting wittier and wittier :hystic:

- Woodrow Wilson

Last edited by fantic : Aug 25th, 2012 at 06:57 AM.
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 07:44 AM   #59
country flag Harju.
Ferosh Warrior ♥

Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute Harju. has a reputation beyond repute

LOVES IT.

It's a travesty why this show or any of the actors was not nominated for Emmy.

So many characters that I love. Lauren Graham is perfect as Lorelai Gilmore. She speaks that fast in real life too. Watch any of her interview with Ellen, they're always funny. And then there's Sookie, Luke, Mrs Kim and Paris.

But my most favorite character has got to be Emily Gilmore. That woman is just <3

Harju. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 25th, 2012, 08:31 AM   #60
country flag fantic

I wonder who's the favorite character by everyone..maybe should take a poll or something

- Woodrow Wilson