2012 US Open: Empire State of Mind - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 26th, 2012, 08:30 PM   #31
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
Re: 2012 US Open: Empire State of Mind

didn't find her in the practice schedule today (or it is just a partial schedule), hope she's ready
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 26th, 2012, 08:49 PM   #32
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
didn't find her in the practice schedule today (or it is just a partial schedule), hope she's ready
have seen a pic on twitter, where she was seen on C7 today at noon

oops, just saw, it has been posted already in the photo/vid thread.
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 09:17 PM   #33
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of

doubles draw, robson/peer 1st, possible groenefeld/martic 2nd

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/scores/d...l?promo=subnav
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 26th, 2012, 10:00 PM   #34
country flag maturedgirl

maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold maturedgirl is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
doubles draw, robson/peer 1st, possible groenefeld/martic 2nd

http://www.usopen.org/en_US/scores/d...l?promo=subnav
robson without watson?
second rd sounds interesting

and the williams not before the final lol
maturedgirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #35
country flag everythingtaboo

everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold everythingtaboo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomerangkid View Post
robson without watson?
second rd sounds interesting

and the williams not before the final lol
Watson has won 2 doubles titles this year with Erakovic (sp?), makes sense now the Olympics is over that she would choose to partner her.
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 02:06 PM   #36
country flag CillyUltra

CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute CillyUltra has a reputation beyond repute

Doubles draw

(3) Andrea Hlavackova/ Lucie Hradecka v Melinda Czink/ Agnes Szavay
Mona Barthel/ Tatjana Malek v Jelena Jankovic/ Bojana Jovanovski
Samantha Crawford/ Alexandra Kiick v Liga Dekmeijere/ Mervana Jugic-Salkic
Hao-Ching Chan/ Yung-Jan Chan v (14) Natalie Grandin/ Vladimira Uhlirova

(12) Anastasia Rodionova/ Galina Voskoboeva v Anna-Lena Groenefeld/ Petra Martic
Sabine Lisicki/ Shuai Peng v Shahar Peer/ Laura Robson
Madison Keys/ Jessica Pegula v Akgul Amanmuradova/ Monica Niculescu
Marina Erakovic/ Heather Watson v (6) Ekaterina Makarova/ Elena Vesnina
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 07:54 PM   #37
country flag Dorien.
Proud Momosapien ♥

Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute Dorien. has a reputation beyond repute

I only saw the third set. And that was all about error machine Sabine
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 08:22 PM   #38
country flag Geekking

Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of Geekking has much to be proud of

The worst birthday of my life. Why Sabine why
Geekking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 08:23 PM   #39
country flag Sabinator.

Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute Sabinator. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekking View Post

Magdalena Rybarikova * Su-Wei Hsieh * Jie Zheng * Jamie Hampton * Mathilde Johansson * Mona Barthel * Aleksandra Wozniak * Alison Riske
Andrea Petkovic * Jana Cepelova * Petra Cetkovska * Jovana Jaksic * Karolina Pliskova * Svetlana Kuznetsova * Yvonne Meusburger * Francesca Schiavone
Sabinator. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 08:30 PM   #40
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hey, my birthday was yesterday so...yeah, too bad about Sabine. I don't know what to think about her. She has the game, the pieces are all there she just has to find a way to put them together.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 08:39 PM   #41
country flag Andy_Murray_88

Andy_Murray_88 is an unknown quantity at this point

Really disappointing to see her go out first round, I'm guessing that's quite a few rankings points lost?

I guess she wasn't really hard court ready after picking up a few injuries lately but I still expected her to scrape through a few rounds.

I was thinking while watching the match how Sabine always seems to give you a 3 set roller coaster, she never seems to comfortably steamroller her opponents like the top players can in early rounds of tournaments. If she's going to be top 10 and a grand slam contender she's going to have to get more consistent, saving her energy for the later rounds of tournaments, although this is obviously hard given the amount of injuries she seems to regularly pick up, its like she's always trying to regain her form and then another one comes along .
Andy_Murray_88 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 27th, 2012, 09:25 PM   #42
country flag Wiz28

Wiz28 is an unknown quantity at this point

Can't believe she lost in the first round...
How did she play?
Wiz28 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 01:29 AM   #43
country flag Mike81

Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute Mike81 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She also lost on my birthday to Mattek-Sands in the French. Also a first round loss.

SABINE LISICKI- Wimbledon Quarter Finalist and Hong Kong Champion 2014!!

GENIE BOUCHARD- Australian Open Semi Finalist, French Open Semi Finalist, Wimbledon Finalist and Nuremburg Champion 2014!!
Mike81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 03:54 AM   #44
country flag fhcpig

fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all fhcpig is a name known to all

http://www.tennisnet.com/deutschland...h-raus/4265869
"I have today for the first time played pain-free, but easy to train enough. Since Wimbledon I had a stomach muscle injury without knowing someone. But Olympia is only every four years, I wanted to play at any cost. There shall be no be an excuse, but it just lacked the time up to the U.S. Open. surcharges I could train it again. But I am a fighter and wanted to try it, "said Lisicki.

"I'm disappointed, but actually I have played the points right now. Only the last ball I have not played to the end, often from minimal to almost slyly. Because simply lack the training and matches, then comes back," said the 22-year-old.
fhcpig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 28th, 2012, 05:27 AM   #45
country flag Lisickinator

Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future Lisickinator has a brilliant future

She really thinks her injury was unknown?

An accent is not an apostrophe.
Lisickinator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote