Survivor 25: Phillipines - Begins Sept. 19 - Page 26 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 17th, 2012, 06:23 AM   #376
country flag Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Survivor 25: Phillipines - Begins Sept. 19

Penner outing Lisa was a bit of a dick move, yes, but I don't really think it made any difference.

I sort of sympathize with the people who come 4th and 5th - especially 4th has very little turn around time between leaving the game and having to try not to act like an asshat at the Final Tribal Council. They don't get a total pass, but at least have an excuse. Nobody else has an excuse.
Crazy Canuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 17th, 2012, 08:10 AM   #377
country flag Jeff

Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute Jeff has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to Denise! Mentally and physically one of the strongest female players of survivor.

Love Lisa I hope she gets back in to television after this.

Penner proved what an a-hole he is. At least Lisa didn't get voted out three times

Artis saying he is not an angry man that Jeff perceived him to be. Right, and he wasn't angry in his speech, either

Jeff is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 09:07 AM   #378
country flag Vefci Y
You are not likeable,but I like you

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of

Best season since S20 Heros vs Villians,Congrats to Denise! Looking forward to S26,Fans vs. Favorites again!

Jankovic~Govortsova~Minella~Tsurenko~Giorgi~
Oprandi~Radwanska~Li~Mayr~Voegele

Golovin-A.Bondarenko-Safina-Vakulenko-Sprem-Dulko
Vefci Y is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 12:58 PM   #379
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
I don't know what Lisa was even talking about.
Me either. She was making no sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darrinbaker00 View Post
I still can't believe anyone HAD to out Lisa.
Denise was shocked...I don't know how you can be 40+ years old and not know who Lisa is

I hated Denise's arrogance in the finale and, for one, was glad Penner called her a bitch. I called her that after her little speech and literally applauded Penner when he said it.

Out of the 3, I wanted "Skoopin" to win by default.

They may have to "up" the prize money pretty soon. $ 600K after taxes is a nice chunk of change, but I wouldn't go through all of that for a minute chance at that amount.

Last edited by Super Dave : Dec 17th, 2012 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Answered my own question
Super Dave is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 01:03 PM   #380
country flag NeeemZ

NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future NeeemZ has a brilliant future

In all honesty, this was one of the better seasons post HvV.

I've seen the supposed cast list of FvF 26 and I'm surprised at some of the choices. By surprised, I don't think there are many in that chosen cast who I personally would've considered favourites at all although I can imagine the general Survivor watching public may consider them to be favourites.
NeeemZ is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 02:17 PM   #381
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute

Malcolm: I'm absolutely a huge fan of the show,that's a final challenge from Micronesia and Parvati won it"
FAIL

Denise GOAT For a couple of days jeff fooled me that he is not a bigot, but after this... . Jeff you are an ass !!!
JJ Expres is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 02:54 PM   #382
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, well at least its a female winner. Not a single person was there to root for this season.
Penner once again proved what an asshole he is, there was no need to out Lisa. Its not like she was winning, anyways.
Dawson should so return, we didn't see enough of her. Asking Malcolm if he would return, like seriously When season 26 has already ended almost six months ago.
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 03:29 PM   #383
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Glad Denise won She was my favourite of the final four. Definitely one of the best players the game has seen, she went to (and survived) every tribal council

By the way if you look closely at the preview for next season you will see some familar faces.

Malcolm, Andrea, Phillip and Brenda, I think.

Old Dec 17th, 2012, 03:37 PM   #384
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

I'm so excited to see Andrea and Brenda back I'm surprised they didn't at least say that Malcolm was back in Season 26...I mean he was one of the favorite this season and he was obviously coming back next season so why not giving a bit of interesting news and say it right now lol

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 17th, 2012, 04:22 PM   #385
country flag Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute

I prefer this season to H vs V. In fact, it's probably my favorite since Micronesia. There are a few in the middle there that I didn't watch, though (for example, the one JT won).
Crazy Canuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 04:12 AM   #386
country flag Vefci Y

Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of Vefci Y has much to be proud of

I am so excited to see S22 first one to be eliminated-----Francessca coming back
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 04:14 AM   #387
country flag Vefci Y

Philipp is annoying
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 04:28 AM   #388
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Denise deserved a better edit considering she wound up winning rather convincingly.

All in all this was a pretty good season, but I still liked One World more. Kim>>>>>>>>>>>.

I hope S26 lives up to the lavish praise Jeff has been giving it. I'm beyond excited to see Brenda and Corinne. Andrea and Erik too.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 07:25 AM   #389
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatecutter View Post
Denise deserved a better edit considering she wound up winning rather convincingly.

All in all this was a pretty good season, but I still liked One World more. Kim>>>>>>>>>>>.

I hope S26 lives up to the lavish praise Jeff has been giving it. I'm beyond excited to see Brenda and Corinne. Andrea and Erik too.
I think Season wise this one was much better, but Kim definitely is a much better player than Denise. I sooo can't wait to see Andrea and Brenda back! I want them to ally and kick ass

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 18th, 2012, 07:28 AM   #390
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatecutter View Post

There are some odd choices for the favourites but a few good ones too that I can't wait to see. I bet my money poor Erik tries to make an all male alliance he'll be scared for life after what those girls did to him in Micronesia.

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote