Survivor 25: Phillipines - Begins Sept. 19 - Page 17 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 07:25 PM   #241
country flag smarties

smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future smarties has a brilliant future
Re: Survivor 25: Phillipines - Begins Sept. 19

Can't stand Denise, not only does she look like she's been beaten to death with an ugly stick but her attitude is so condescending. Geez, you're not in one of your therapy session

You might as well smile, you might as well smile cause tomorrow, you just don't know...
- Beth Orton
smarties is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 08:38 PM   #242
country flag Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani12 View Post

Carter needs to make a move eventually, otherwise his overall gameplay will look shocking in front of the jury.
The mere idea of Carter making a big move was enough to send me into a fit of laughter.

Good one.
Crazy Canuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 08:40 PM   #243

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post
Seriously how does someone like Carter even get cast for the show? He's such a dud and not at all attractive
Yes, but it's such a dud that he's slowly making his way around to hilarious. Remember that time he said to Kent: "Dude, I thought they were sending you home?" Top ten quote of the season, that.
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 08:40 PM   #244

Carter saying "Kate or Penner" to Penner when discussing who was on the chopping block was also a fine moment.
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 08:43 PM   #245

I don't feel bad for Abi at all. What we've seen of her is horrid. Even if she were nice every other time on camera that was edited out, she would still be a colossal asshole. I do believe that she had no idea these people didn't like her, though. And yes, that's a bit sad. I've known people like her.
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 09:35 PM   #246
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueTrees View Post

Abi should've just voted Pete (seeing as he was going home anyway) and kept her idol, but of course she's too stupid to figure that out
well there was a chance that Pete is voting for her and she would've gone home in that case
JJ Expres is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 22nd, 2012, 10:49 PM   #247
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Expres View Post
well there was a chance that Pete is voting for her and she would've gone home in that case
yes but obviously Pete would have never thought she would have voted for him. If she would have kept that for herself. She would have been the biggest bitch tho betraying him that much but at least she would have survived 1 more tribal for sure with the idol and who knows what could happen after that once they send one of the alliance of 6 home instead of her...

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 12:10 AM   #248
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Canuck View Post
The mere idea of Carter making a big move was enough to send me into a fit of laughter.

Good one.
I didn't say he was going to
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 04:34 AM   #249
country flag pancake

pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute pancake has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smarties View Post
Can't stand Denise, not only does she look like she's been beaten to death with an ugly stick but her attitude is so condescending. Geez, you're not in one of your therapy session
She just said what everyone else has been thinking. And she's so collected when telling Abi so, I mean she didn't even lose her temper when Abi kept interrupting her.

We judge people all the time anyway. I mean saying someone look like she's been beaten to death is not exactly anything nice either.
pancake is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 07:29 AM   #250
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

so happy pete is gone!

~CASTANO~MEUSBURGER~SADIKOVIC~J.Cohen~
Drake1980 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 23rd, 2012, 01:49 PM   #251
country flag Mynarco
INAZUMA

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Okay I thought Mike would be flipping Abi was just AWFUL. Thank God she got pwned this week.

And seriously, how dumb is Carter?

Suicide: 08 Montreal 08 Stuttgart 09 USO 11 Eastbourne Stanford 13 Sydney Highest ranked #03
Tennis Tipping: 09 Cincy D 10 Brisbane D Copenhagen SD 11 Palermo D Beijing S 12 Pattaya S Stuttgart Baku D 13 Palermo D 14 Monterrey D(SCHR: 17 DCHR: 10)
Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 09:52 PM   #252
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know if its true but i read that Dana and Angie were caught having sex several times at ponderosa

and don't read comments on youtube ponderosa videos some retards are posting spoilers for the next season -.-
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 10:21 PM   #253
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Do the non jury members stay in Ponderosa, I always assumed they were sent straight back to the US.
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 10:24 PM   #254
country flag JJ Expres

Quote:
Originally Posted by KournikovaFan91 View Post
Do the non jury members stay in Ponderosa, I always assumed they were sent straight back to the US.
i was thinking the same but found this today on survivor wikia

Ponderosa, also known as the Losers' Lounge or Jury House, is the name given to the place where eliminated contestants stay after being voted out of the game. This web-show is exclusive the the goings-on at the sequester house after the jury phase. Similar to the previous sequestering format, the contestants who did not make it to the jury phase will be sequestered somewhere else until filming has been wrapped.
Old Nov 24th, 2012, 10:28 PM   #255
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh right, must be cheaper for CBS to buy plane tickets in bulk