Survivor 25: Phillipines - Begins Sept. 19 - Page 14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 10th, 2012, 02:03 PM   #196
country flag Mynarco
Thank You For The Music

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Survivor 25: Phillipines - Begins Sept. 19

Finally a GOOD episode. LMAO the tribal was a MESS
I really thought Pete would be going but heelllll it was JEFF

Now it's quite obvious that the evil trio won't win this, so there aren't too many players left (definitely NOT Carter so...)
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 12th, 2012, 04:56 PM   #197
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.people.com/people/mobile/...646378,00.html

Have you guys read this? lol

The guy is a total arrogant douchebag He's still SO bitter he may be right about Lisa and some others but I'm sorry but telling the Denise as no strategy is clearly judging her and them really quickly. He said that she refused to side with him therefore she had no strategy whatsoever...lmao right, the guy really think so much of himself that everyone should kiss his ass and do as he say! he dared saying that he was happy nobody knew his past cuz they were not putting him on a pedestal, but yet you're pissed at some of them cuz they told you no and didn't trust you lol.

The only thing I liked is when he said "Abi is ornery, she probably pissed off her mother when she was born" lol

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 12th, 2012, 05:53 PM   #198
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincey! View Post
"premature evacuation"
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 02:05 AM   #199
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

Lisa Why the fuck does she keep voting with Tandang? Thankfully Skupin was there to save the day. I liked Artis more than Pete and Abi and he was very gracious in his exit interview. Sad to see him go before Abi.
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 06:37 AM   #200
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute

That was another great episode..I love rewards like that Penner is really showing off a great game...that's scary. I don't want him to win!! He's really great socially and tactically. Abi talked WAY too much, seriously she doesn't listen lol she just keeps on talking and she's burying herself at each words she says. Lisa is a puzzle tho, I get that she wanna keep it with her old tribe, but they CLEARLY said that they didn't trust you and that you were in the bottom. I'm glad Skupin saw this and voted with the rest. Artis was clearly the best of the Mean Girls but well someone had to go. Next episodes should be interesting as we'll probably see some idols starting to be considered with Abi and Pete on the chopping block.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 12:02 PM   #201
country flag Prizeidiot

Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute

They probably could have gone after Pete - Abi is way too selfish for anyone to even consider the possibility of her playing the idol for someone else.

Lisa is in way over her head. She keeps going on about loyalty, but she's sticking with people who don't trust her or even want her around. I'm glad Skupin had enough sense to vote independently of her. He's actually in a great position now, being the decisive vote, but somehow not pissing anyone off. He and Penner are both playing a great game.

Artis took his elimination quite well, and it's probably indicative of how well they've cast this year. I didn't like him while he was in the game, but he definitely won some respect from me.
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 12:03 PM   #202
country flag Prizeidiot

Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute

They probably could have gone after Pete - Abi is way too selfish for anyone to even consider the possibility of her playing the idol for someone else.

Lisa is in way over her head. She keeps going on about loyalty, but she's sticking with people who don't trust her or even want her around. I'm glad Skupin had enough sense to vote independently of her. He's actually in a great position now, being the decisive vote, but somehow not pissing anyone off. He and Penner are both playing a great game.

Artis took his elimination quite well, and it's probably indicative of how well they've cast this year. I didn't like him while he was in the game, but he definitely won some respect from me.
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 01:04 PM   #203
country flag Mynarco
Thank You For The Music

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

Okay. I was actually surprised Skupin intended to break away from Lisa and vote for Artis (Should have been Pete but I guessed it was more or less the same anyway). Artis was pretty hidden tonight apart from the only(?) confession after the RC, but at least he was gracious in his defeat.

Abi-Maria DEAD @ not being picked for RC and her sourpuss face @ TC. Least likeable character since Corinne.

Lisa she's a bit of a mess tonight
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Old Nov 15th, 2012, 02:17 PM   #204
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

Pete and Abi to go next please

Lisa needs to get on the Kalabaw side. Skupin proposed a final 4 with her so please let it be

Lisa does need to break away from Tandang. They clearly don't trust her and Abi's said it to her -.- Idiot.

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 03:14 PM   #205
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute

http://robhasawebsite.com/jeff-probs...ilippines.html

interview with jeff
he says that next season is going to be even better than this one

i think he said one thing that he shouldn't have(i think it was a spoiler) :S

Last edited by JJ Expres : Nov 15th, 2012 at 03:30 PM.
JJ Expres is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 03:35 PM   #206
country flag iPatty

iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute iPatty has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Lisa-Whe...s-1056333.aspx

Looks like Lisa has West Nile virus.
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 03:44 PM   #207
country flag Mynarco
Thank You For The Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJ Expres View Post
http://robhasawebsite.com/jeff-probs...ilippines.html

interview with jeff
he says that next season is going to be even better than this one

i think he said one thing that he shouldn't have(i think it was a spoiler) :S
God then I am not reading it

Old Nov 15th, 2012, 03:47 PM   #208
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

Lisa reminds me so much of Holly from Nicaragua...had an early breakdown and seemed like she was going to be out quick, but managed to turn it around and make it very far into the game.

Even though I don't really like Abi, she is making the show interesting. Although like I've said before to me she just seems to be playing up for the cameras to get airtime Seeing her get blindsided would be pretty epic

I'm really not looking forward to next season, based on the male players they are brining back who will inevitably hog all the airtime
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 04:02 PM   #209
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xepher View Post
God then I am not reading it
it's an audio interview(50 min) and now i'm not even sure if it really was a spoiler, you should listen it anyway...
JJ Expres is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 15th, 2012, 07:33 PM   #210
country flag Shafanovic.
#claypova

Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute Shafanovic. has a reputation beyond repute

I also LOVEEEE that sarcasm between Malcolm and Denise after Abi found the clam. I laughed really hard at that part.

CLAYPOVA
Shafanovic. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote