Survivor 25: Phillipines - Begins Sept. 19 - Page 13 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Nov 8th, 2012, 06:12 PM   #181
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Survivor 25: Phillipines - Begins Sept. 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by KournikovaFan91 View Post
The minute Abi's name popped up I was like WTF I'm actually still really confused to be honest. I have no idea what the fuck they were doing. It was entertaining.

Jeff such a Republican at the end "its only 600k once Obama takes it". Bitter much, shouldn't have gotten rid of Katie should you dumbass.
I feel that Penner was bitter that Jeff and the others voted against him so he didn't want to side with him anymore and threw an "easy" vote at Abi knowing that nobody else would vote for her. He can excuse this votes saying he thought it could flush her idol out, but clearly it was obvious that she would never have enough votes. A really egoist move if you ask me, I don't see how this is going to make him a jury favourite. He might be able to sneak in the final, but that move alone could cost him alot if the others are smart enough to bring it up (if they ever find out who voted Abi, even tho I'm sure Abi will do everything she can to find out lol)

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Nov 8th, 2012, 07:52 PM   #182
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

Pete isn't going to win so seeing Jeff get kicked out was especially after that shit he pulled last week! Karma is a bitch!
I thought Lisa's plan was pretty good, Malcom would have not seen that coming EVER! Of course Pete had to screw it up, this guy is so stupid & the best part of it, is that he thinks he's so smart!
Skupin sticking with Lisa's plan B,C,D,E made sense, Jeff & Co screwed him over in the previous vote, even though he's at the bottom of the other alliance, we all know eventually they will have to break the Abi-Pete-Artis alliance and that's where he can take advantage.
So far I can only see Lisa or Denise winning... next week should be interesting...

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫
Blu€ is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2012, 08:35 PM   #183
country flag JJ Expres

JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute JJ Expres has a reputation beyond repute

i was so relieved after the vote, some idiot wrote on some facebook picture that Jeff is winning it, and since he had so much air time i was concerned that the season was ruined for me GO Denise
JJ Expres is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2012, 10:00 PM   #184
country flag delicatecutter

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

I think last night's episode was the best episode of Survivor since Heroes vs Villians. It's great to see so many people actively playing the game, even if they're not making the best decisions. I listened to Jeff's exit interview with Rob Cesternino and it turns out that last week he couldn't get Denise to vote with him so that's why he and Carter joined with Tandang. So his decision last week doesn't seem so stupid. They didn't have the numbers.

I'm kind of surprised Lisa made a play at Malcolm. Even if she and Skupin go to the 5 with Abi, Pete, and Artis there is no guarantee that she is going to make Final 3. Interesting choice there.

Curious to see how things go down the next few votes.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
PAW Champion: 2012 Tokyo, Moscow; 2011 Roland Garros; 2010 Bali, Portoroz
TT Doubles Champion (with Djezonfly): 2012 Melbourne, 2011 Estoril
My Twitter
delicatecutter is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 8th, 2012, 11:44 PM   #185
country flag Blu€

Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute Blu€ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatecutter View Post
I think last night's episode was the best episode of Survivor since Heroes vs Villians. It's great to see so many people actively playing the game, even if they're not making the best decisions. I listened to Jeff's exit interview with Rob Cesternino and it turns out that last week he couldn't get Denise to vote with him so that's why he and Carter joined with Tandang. So his decision last week doesn't seem so stupid. They didn't have the numbers.
That would have made sense if they really needed Denise's vote but since Tandang minus RC & Skupin were splitting the vote Carter and Jeff only had to vote for Pete instead of RC. Denise might have not liked that but in the end she would have come around since no one likes drawing rocks, in the case it had been 5 vs 5 at the next tribal.

···♥♥Wozniacki♥♥···

♪♫♪♫In a sky full of stars I think I saw you ♪♫♪♫
Blu€ is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 11:40 AM   #186
country flag Crazy Canuck

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute

Lisa wasn't wrong about Malcolm, but it was too soon to gun for him. I don't think that Pete is dumb - he just has a soft spot for Malcolm which allowed him to fuck that one up. It happens.

Speaking of dumb people, as if there was any doubt, Abi proves her stupidity once and for all by unnecessarily sharing that she has an idol that most everybody else had forgotten about. The look on Penner's face in that moment was great. Kent's disbelief over her retardation was also enjoyable.
Crazy Canuck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 11:45 AM   #187
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute

I still can't believe Abi showed her idol to everyone Such a retard

At least this season's post merge seems pretty unpredictable/exciting. Last season was boring cause it was just all the guys getting picked off by the women, and the two seasons with Redemption Island sucked because there were no tribe swaps, so whoever had the advantage at the merge just picked off the other tribe. I hate seasons like that
BlueTrees is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 11:52 AM   #188
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Kim was great to watch though, a true mastermind at work. It was great to watch someone who truly knew what they were doing out there.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 01:01 PM   #189

delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute delicatecutter has a reputation beyond repute

Well sometimes if people know you have an idol, they won't go after you. Especially if you're a goat. See Sugar.

Suicide Champion: 2013 Miami; 2012 Doha; 2011 Dubai; 2010 Indian Wells, Bad Gastein; 2008 Melbourne, New Haven, Prague; 2007 Toronto
My Twitter
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 04:39 PM   #190
country flag Prizeidiot

Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute Prizeidiot has a reputation beyond repute

I can't remember a more hectic tribal than that last one. Most of the people left in the game aren't playing great, but they're all playing hard, which is making it really unpredictable. I honestly think this is one of the midst exciting seasons we've had for a while now.

I'm glad that Jeff's decision last week really bit him in the ass, but I really wanted Pete gone. I'm getting sick of him and Abu thinking that they run the game, and their smugness. I'm also getting bad feeling that all the RC air time earlier in the season is setting us up for abi being in the final three. She's a perfect goat.
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 06:33 PM   #191
country flag Edinboro

Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute Edinboro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani12 View Post
Kim was great to watch though, a true mastermind at work. It was great to watch someone who truly knew what they were doing out there.
So true, Kim is such an underrated winner.. Definitely the best social game I have ever seen and survivor's first alpha female winner although I can see arguments for Parvati's win in FvF.

Lauren Davis!!
Tsvetana Pironkova, Maria Sharapova, Serena Williams, Ana Ivanovic, Petra Kvitova, Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Anna Chakvetadze, Simona Halep, Kaia Kanepi, Klara Zakopalova, Sofia Arvidsson

Elena Dementieva - Always my number 1 2012 FITD Olympic Gold Medal Champion!
Edinboro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 09:21 PM   #192

OMG. According to Jeff Varner, Mike Skupin is apparently very well endowed.

My Twitter
Old Nov 9th, 2012, 11:50 PM   #193

Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute Crazy Canuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by delicatecutter View Post
Well sometimes if people know you have an idol, they won't go after you. Especially if you're a goat. See Sugar.
I feel like it goes without saying that Abi was not sharing the idol because she is actually secretly clever and strategic - she was sharing it because she's dumb. Sugar, on the other hand, was not dumb; She was crazy.
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 12:03 AM   #194

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edinboro View Post
So true, Kim is such an underrated winner.. Definitely the best social game I have ever seen and survivor's first alpha female winner although I can see arguments for Parvati's win in FvF.
I just assumed that Kim was universally accepted as an awesome winner, and not underrated at all. Some may argue that her season wasn't the strongest overall, I suppose, but that doesn't take away from her being great at everything.
Old Nov 10th, 2012, 12:46 AM   #195

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Canuck View Post
I feel like it goes without saying that Abi was not sharing the idol because she is actually secretly clever and strategic - she was sharing it because she's dumb. Sugar, on the other hand, was not dumb; She was crazy.
Well obviously Abi didn't do it to be clever or strategic; I'm just saying that people knowing she has the idol isn't necessarily a bad thing for her game.

My Twitter