X Factor Australia 2012 - Page 9 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 25th, 2012, 11:29 AM   #121
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: X Factor Australia 2012

xfactor annoys me cos of the excessive staging and also, the music is so loud you can barely hear them singing.
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 25th, 2012, 02:35 PM   #122
country flag lympyisthebest

lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute lympyisthebest has a reputation beyond repute

Poor Bella, she looked like she was about to cry. No need for Mel to use that "75 million albums" line on her.
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 04:55 AM   #123
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

The collective keep impressing.

Footloose is currently 18 on iTunes and domino is still 27!
Bella is at 34
WAT is at 55 ( event though it was so shit)
Bella is still at 57 with Brother

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 09:27 AM   #124
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

I really liked Bella's performance. I really don't care whether they "stay true" to the theme or not, I'd rather see a good performance. Enough with these stupid themes, they suck - that's what I liked about the voice. Mel B is such a cow, it's so painfully obvious she's just going to slag all the other acts because her remaining two are complete duds Bella's comment about the Spice Girls was VERY patronising though.

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 09:55 AM   #125
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

^ same, I think she interpreted it better than 1D

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 10:12 AM   #126
country flag Kəv.

Yes, time for WAT to go!

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 10:14 AM   #127
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

hahahaha WAT in final showdown. Hopefully Nat and Mel send them home!
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 10:19 AM   #128
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

WAT needs to gtfo. Hopefully it doesn't come down to the deadlock, cos I have a feeling that they have more votes than Nathaniel.
taloki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 10:21 AM   #129
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

Quote:
Originally Posted by taloki View Post
WAT needs to gtfo. Hopefully it doesn't come down to the deadlock, cos I have a feeling that they have more votes than Nathaniel.
it can't be a deadlock, cos Guy isn't there (unless he randomly tunes in and gives his vote)
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 10:22 AM   #130
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan View Post
I really liked Bella's performance. I really don't care whether they "stay true" to the theme or not, I'd rather see a good performance. Enough with these stupid themes, they suck - that's what I liked about the voice. Mel B is such a cow, it's so painfully obvious she's just going to slag all the other acts because her remaining two are complete duds Bella's comment about the Spice Girls was VERY patronising though.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
^ same, I think she interpreted it better than 1D
defeats the whole point of it if you don't stay with the theme. It just shows how limited her voice is tbh.
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 10:22 AM   #131
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordpova View Post
it can't be a deadlock, cos Guy isn't there (unless he randomly tunes in and gives his vote)
What?!?!

If that's the case... Nat and Mel better make the right choices.
taloki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 10:28 AM   #132
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

Quote:
Originally Posted by taloki View Post
What?!?!

If that's the case... Nat and Mel better make the right choices.
RIGHT?! and Nat LOVES what about tonight.
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 10:29 AM   #133
country flag Kəv.

What actually happens in a deadlock?

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 10:30 AM   #134
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
What actually happens in a deadlock?
I think the one who received less votes from Australia gets eliminated. Not sure though
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 10:31 AM   #135
country flag Kəv.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordpova View Post
RIGHT?! and Nat LOVES what about tonight.
Doesn't Mel like hate them?