X Factor Australia 2012 - Page 5 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 06:16 AM   #61
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: X Factor Australia 2012

I also want Bella out. Besides her audition, she's hand a grand total of 0 good performances.
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 06:49 AM   #62
country flag Umberella

Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute

WAT - The guy who did the first line was really cute and dressed nicely! I liked his pants. Apart from that, I didn't like their performance. Its a shame because I really like the song that they sang too. This should have been Good Question!!!

Angel- Its a shame that people find her boring, because I think she is so lovely and endearing. Such a genuinely beautiful soul. Her voice is massive, and I honestly think she did better than Leona with that song. Love her.

Josh - I liked how he mixed the two songs together. But overall I kinda forgot about him by the time the show ended. His voice is kind of average, but he deserves to make it through not because he was great but just because others were worse.

Justin - Meh.

Fortunate - Disappointed, just because they've been so good up until this performance. It still better than lots of others, but I just expected more from them because I know they can do it.

Jason - Meh

Samantha - I usually like that kind of artist - the pretty girl with a sweet voice who sings current songs, but for some reason I just find her quite fake and somewhat forgettable. The effect on her dress was still really beautiful and her vocals were good.

Adil - Vocals were a little bit too quiet, and he didn't look as hot as he had in the past episodes! I was expecting more from him, but I still think he'll make it through.

Collective - Best performance of the night. Oh my god, I think I am slightly in love with William Singe. His singing and the rap and that face and his arms and the vest... Damn boy! I also liked that they did a Jessie J song. Big fan of them.

Nathaniel - He killed one of my favourite Beyonce songs. Not happy buddy.

Bella - I loved her audition, but I think this performance was almost as good. She has something really captivating about her. And the part in the high register actually made the song better for me. It just fit. The set was beautiful too. A really good performance, I'm a fan.

Shiane - She's so cute! She's had better performances, but I think this one was Nat's fault. The staging and arrangement of the song were just too cheesey. She still did well.

Overall, I think and hope the bottom three will be Nathaniel, Jason and Justin with those three all going out consecutively over the next 3 weeks.

Stand outs were The Collective, Bella and Angel.

I've never had the words to say,
But now I'm asking you to stay,
For a little while inside by arms.
<3
Umberella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 07:14 AM   #63
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

it gave me so much life when after The Collective performed, some girl shouted out 'You shit on What About Tonight'
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 07:33 AM   #64
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

^

Really, Good Question should've been there

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 07:36 AM   #65
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still so angry over GQ not getting a spot

When they were like so much better then the other groups..

I was just glad Bella didn't forget her words!

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 08:46 AM   #66
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
I'm still so angry over GQ not getting a spot

When they were like so much better then the other groups..

I was just glad Bella didn't forget her words!
Yeah them not being there is a disgrace! I hope Ronan picking 2 boy bands blows up in his face. I bet he pays the price for picking acts that are too similar.

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 09:01 AM   #67
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordpova View Post
it gave me so much life when after The Collective performed, some girl shouted out 'You shit on What About Tonight'

Its funny cause its true.
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 09:30 AM   #68
country flag Kəv.

iTunes
12. the Collective
48. WAT
61. Josh
74. Bella
93. Adil
96. Angel
112. Samantha
113. Shiane
168. Justin
316. Nathaniel

Then I couldn't be stuffed
No where to be seen in top 500, Jason and Fortunate..

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 09:31 AM   #69
country flag Kəv.

Surprise Angel isn't that high after her great performance.

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 10:01 AM   #70
country flag Dani12

Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute Dani12 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordpova View Post
I didn't hear that, so true though.
Dani12 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 10:11 AM   #71
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

ew WAT is through
Based on performance, Samantha deserves to go through, NOT Adil.
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 10:15 AM   #72
country flag Kəv.

What is with Samantha being in bottom 2 I thought she would go trhough easily.

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 10:16 AM   #73
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dani12 View Post
I didn't hear that, so true though.
listen at 4:55

Old Sep 18th, 2012, 10:34 AM   #74
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

I didnt like either of those bottom 2 performances. I like both of them but I never though either would win so I dont really mind who goes tonight.
Old Sep 18th, 2012, 10:40 AM   #75
country flag Kəv.

Yessssss goo Sam.