X Factor Australia 2012 - Page 18 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 11:03 AM   #256
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute
Re: X Factor Australia 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordpova View Post
I want one of Nat's girls to leave next
It sounds rude but this she's been getting away with terrible song choices the whole time because the girls are so good but its almost as if she needs one to go home for her realise.

Old Oct 15th, 2012, 11:11 AM   #257
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

^ AGREEEED. It's not that I hate the girls, I just dislike Nat as a mentor, and she needs to know that what she's doing is not right at all!
Which is why I want Angel or Bella to go home
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 11:44 AM   #258
country flag Yoncé
On His Mouth Like Liquor

Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute Yoncé has a reputation beyond repute

^Exactly that
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 12:21 PM   #259
country flag Huntress55

Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future Huntress55 has a brilliant future

Agreed. Nat just annoys me in general. But the girls are good so she's lucky. Although Angel kind of bores me.

I'm not the hugest fan of Shiane but I did like her performance tonight.
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 01:17 PM   #260
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

No standout for me. Shiane & Bella were cute. Sammy is still my fave but no way she'll escape the bottom 2 after that. It was good but very safe & not memorable - that's even more dangerous than screwing up at this stage. I think this is the end of the road for her

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 03:04 PM   #261
country flag Umberella

Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute

After following the UK version, this is just so bad. As usual, Bella and the Collective were my favourites. But even then, they weren't completely amazing. There were some seriously boring and forgettable performances, especially Samantha, Fourtunate and Nathaniel. Overall I was quite disappointed with that episode.

I've never had the words to say,
But now I'm asking you to stay,
For a little while inside by arms.
<3
Umberella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 12:05 AM   #262
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Was that thing you had to vote for one of the judges to do Gangnam Style?

Mel B got it

QIANG WANG. SHILIN XU. AYUMI MORITA. TAMARINE TANASUGARN.
LESIA TSURENKO. ALIZÉ LIM. ANA IVANOVIC. JULIA GOERGES.
CASEY DELLACQUA. NAIKTHA BAINS. PRISCILLA HON. DESTANEE AIAVA.
QUEEN ALEJANDRA NANCARREZ
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 01:01 AM   #263
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
Was that thing you had to vote for one of the judges to do Gangnam Style?

Mel B got it
yup and she kept going on about it not being in her contract - THEN! I distinctly thought I heard her say "muthafuckaa" as they crossed back to Luke - I got my bf to rewind it and yup sure enough she said it very audibly I love her.

Nat is a bit of a bitch but I'd dare say it has something to do with the others' attitude towards her. She's less accomplished than the others career wise and I'd be surprised if they didn't constantly remind her of it.

I think both of guys overs will be in the bottom this week. I love both of them I don't want either to go.

Jason has a legion of country/old people voting for him I'll make a prediction he will get to the finals without ever being in the bottom 2 (regardless of his performances)
Ditto with Collective - fan base is just way too strong.
Fortunate were bottom 2 last week which means their fans will vote like crazy this week.
Bella & Shiane's tears (i'm not questioning whether they were real or not) will get them both the "awwwww" vote.
Angel is "back" according to the judges.

That leaves Sammy & Nathaniel left out of the pack in my eyes. They both got negative feedback and were both forgettable song choices

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 09:06 AM   #264
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

Omg, wtf Australia..

Your sending talent home..

Someone good is going

Old Oct 16th, 2012, 09:09 AM   #265
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Praying that Angel is going home (even though she's amazing)
But obviously they'll save Angel and Sammy will leave
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 09:09 AM   #266
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sick of the groups and Jason. All of them should go home. Not Samantha or Angel.
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 09:11 AM   #267
country flag Sam L
Sunset, Moonrise, Winter

Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute Sam L has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordpova View Post
Praying that Angel is going home (even though she's amazing)
But obviously they'll save Angel and Sammy will leave
I think it'll go to tiebreak with Ronan voting for Angel and Mel for Samantha.

Don't know who will go. My guess is Samantha.
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 09:11 AM   #268
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

I hope Angel goes...there's something about her I just don't like.

I think Sammy will get the boot though if it comes down to the public.
taloki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 16th, 2012, 09:19 AM   #269
country flag Kəv.

Omfg Mel

Old Oct 16th, 2012, 09:20 AM   #270
country flag Kəv.

Funnily, Angel did a good performance and is in bottom 2 but when she forgot the lyrics she was saved??