X Factor Australia 2012 - Page 10 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 10:32 AM   #136
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: X Factor Australia 2012

The way it's going now, Nathaniel's gonna go home..

Imagine Dragons. Of Monsters and Men. Samantha Jade. Bastille <3

R.I.P Forever Elena Baltacha <3
Kəv. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 10:35 AM   #137
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hindrance. View Post
Doesn't Mel like hate them?
YUP, but she likes Nathaniel. But it doesn't matter cos they're just gonna keep WAT for the publicity. Argh if Nat chooses to send Nathaniel home, I'll chop a bitch
claypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 10:37 AM   #138
country flag Kəv.

Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute Kəv. has a reputation beyond repute

You should chop Ronan, WAT don't deserve to be in top 12, GQ should be there

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 10:37 AM   #139
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordpova View Post
YUP, but she likes Nathaniel. But it doesn't matter cos they're just gonna keep WAT for the publicity. Argh if Nat chooses to send Nathaniel home, I'll chop a bitch
Nat has no taste though, so I guess we can't count on her.
Her song choices have been suspect all season .... so she'll probably end up saving WAT.
taloki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 10:38 AM   #140
country flag Kəv.

Yes there's hope! Thank you guy !

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 10:40 AM   #141
country flag Kəv.

Yes thank you Nat WAT are gone!

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 10:41 AM   #142
country flag Kəv.

Mel b you bitch -.-

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 10:41 AM   #143
country flag taloki

taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of taloki has much to be proud of

Mel U Biatch.
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 10:42 AM   #144
country flag Kəv.

Omfg Nathaniel's gone..

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 10:42 AM   #145
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute claypova has a reputation beyond repute

Omfg Mel B you retard
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 10:42 AM   #146
country flag Kəv.

Yes omfg!!

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 10:42 AM   #147
country flag claypova
#sugarfamily

WAT IS GONE
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 10:43 AM   #148
country flag Kəv.

Yes those guys are out!!! Finally the public opened their ears

Old Sep 26th, 2012, 10:43 AM   #149
country flag taloki

lets party guys.

the trash has been taken out.

ETA: The teenage girls didn't have enough credit to vote for both boybands.
Old Sep 26th, 2012, 10:45 AM   #150
country flag Chris93

Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold Chris93 is a splendid one to behold

Ronan is so damn hot!!!! Anyone else agree?
Sharapova ~ Li ~ Kerber ~ Kvitova ~ Kirilenko ~ Ivanovic ~ Stephens ~ Makarova ~ Safarova ~ Cirstea ~ Goerges ~ Cornet ~ Lisicki ~ Robson ~ Watson ~ Kanepi ~ Keys ~ Tsurenko ~ Wozniak ~ Puig ~ Oudin ~ Petkovic ~ Sevastova ~ Rezai

AND OF COURSE ALL THE AUSSIES!!!
Chris93 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote