The X Factor UK ( WTF British, sending ELLA home?!?!? ) - Page 4 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Oct 8th, 2012, 02:50 PM   #46
country flag KournikovaFan91
*Sesil*

KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute KournikovaFan91 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The X Factor UK (JOKE still alive!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imperfect Angel View Post
I just hope Carolyn will go to other shows like The Voice.
She shouldn't waste her time, she will NEVER make it big in the music industry.

Old Oct 14th, 2012, 03:14 AM   #47
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The X Factor UK (JOKE still alive!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KournikovaFan91 View Post
She shouldn't waste her time, she will NEVER make it big in the music industry.
Never say never.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 04:13 AM   #48
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The X Factor UK ( JOKE STILL ALIVE!! RUN NICOLE RUN!)

Jahmene - to me, better than last week, more control but somehow the vocals felt a little off at times.
Christopher - I think his time will end soon. Not really good.
Union J - Much better for sure than last week.
Ella - big risk but it turned out pretty good. Her vocal needs a lot more maturity since it has some visible flaws.
James - Growing in me every time I watch him performing. A dark horse for sure.
Lucy - Decent performance but don't think her style will last her long in this competition.
District3 - Definitely getting mixed review. Like the performance at some point but still some flaws. @ Nicole's comments on baby oil.
Jade - Now this is what you called a flawless performance. Classy and simple. Definitely miles improvement than last week's forgettable performance. Her style is fine but she needs to work on her charisma more, or else she'll be always overshadowed by the others.
MK1 - Always giving good performances but need that big moment in order to put themselves as a fave to win the competition.
Kye - Something's wrong this week the performance. Maybe the mash-up failure? Not feeling it. Seems like the judges agree with me.
Rylan - I actually somehow like this performance. Kind of complete entertainment. Guilty pleasure for sure.
Melanie - Seems like a difficult song to sing but she did it rather good. That said, my least liked performance from her so far in the competition.
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 05:31 AM   #49
ElusiveChanteuse

Jaymi from Union J. He actually reminded me of a poster in TF.
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 08:18 AM   #50
country flag Umberella

Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute

Jahmene - I liked it, one of his better performances for sure. I don't think the judges should talk about the "ladies" though because he really isn't that attractive >_> And his giggling through the comments annoyed me SO much. His performance was still good though.

Christopher - Will probably leave the competition, if not will definitely be in the bottom 2. He only got through by the pity vote last week, but this was seriously not good. Karaoke to the max.

Union J - They're talented and cute, I like them a lot :3 The song choice was really good too! The guy who sang first has a really awesome voice especially.

Ella - She's so beautiful, she seriously can do no wrong. Probably my favourite performance of the night.

James - My other favourite performance. So much emotion and passion. There were some off notes, but who cares, I think it made it seem more raw and emotional. I'm a massive fan.

Lucy - She's cute, but I don't know how long it will last. She sounds very repetitive. Her performance of Tea and Toast was still one of my favourite things this season.

District3 - They can harmonise well, but Union J eclipses them in every other way. If it wasn't for their massive fan base, I would say they should be bottom 2. Kind of forgettable tbh.

Jade - She sounded lovely, but I just find her boring! I can't help it. She is really talented though. Hopefully she brings some personality next week.
MK1 - Louis taking them in the WRONG direction. Wtf is with the cheesy, happy, old songs? They are meant to be current and exciting. I'm hoping they do something better next week.

Kye - Biggest disappointment of the night for me. I have liked all of his performances so far, and knowing he was singing Rihanna really got me excited. But no, it just didn't go anywhere. He was still decent compared to others, but I know he can do better.

Rylan - The gangnam style thing made me roll my eyes. I liked his performance last week, but this one seemed a bit too much. Hopefully he does something a bit stripped back next week because its getting too predictable.

Melanie - Very screamy. I like her, but that performance rubbed me the wrong way for some reason. She should hopefully be through though

I've never had the words to say,
But now I'm asking you to stay,
For a little while inside by arms.
<3
Umberella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 12:42 PM   #51
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Wow James is incredible. Didn't love anyone else last night.

Maria SHARAPOVA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Anastasia PAVLYUCHENKOVA Heather WATSON
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR
petey_pan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 12:43 PM   #52
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The X Factor UK (Season 9 LIVE show Top 12 with 1 WC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Cherry. View Post
I don't like how they're trying to tell us all that the joke acts should be taken seriously. I miss the days of Wagner and Jedward where they were purposely put there as joke acts
I'm glad they took my advice, Rylan was fucking hilarious last night
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 02:02 PM   #53
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute

1. Ella : i was waiting that note and WOW

2. Jade : Pure and simple amazing, i think she is a dark house

3. Melanie : i don't know the song, and slightly weaker than last week

4. Union J : on the right track, the harmonise has to work on

5. James : i am ot so connected within, it is so hard to see him to sing like so painful.

6. Lucy : this week is better than last week

7-9
Christopher : certain part are okay, certain part are MEH
Jahmene : same as Christopher
Distract 3 : other than harmonise is great, it is so 90s like BSB's ballad back in the day

10. MK1 : what a mess of song

11. Kye : Wrong song choice, i was excitted when hearing Rihanna name, but everything just went wrong, his voice just not fit, becoz his vice is average at best.

12. Rylan : it is ntertaining......but the singing is complete horrid.

Muguruza Tsonga Berdych Gulbis Dimitrov Thiem Krajinovic Rosol
Han Peng Zhangs Zhou Wangs ZhengSS Yangs Tian XuSL Liu

Giorgi Jovanovski Bencic Konjuh Petkovic Garcia Wawrinka Pospisil Tang
Zvonareva Peng Mladenovic Larcher-de-Brito Babos Vekic Kulichikova
M.P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 07:01 PM   #54
country flag duhcity
moderately sarcastic

duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute

I think they want to make Rylan a joke act, but he seriously believes he's a strong singer.

I mean really, Ella is just miles ahead of everyone in terms of singing.

instargram
duhcity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 08:10 PM   #55
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

Rylan
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 08:39 PM   #56
country flag Laura_VeeFan

Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future Laura_VeeFan has a brilliant future

Yes Rylan

He's the only thing I enjoyed about Saturday. I'll probably stop watching when he goes
Laura_VeeFan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 11:20 PM   #57
ElusiveChanteuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony. View Post
I think they want to make Rylan a joke act, but he seriously believes he's a strong singer.

I mean really, Ella is just miles ahead of everyone in terms of singing.
Is he? He claims he's nnever the best singer in the show but more of a performer/entertainer.
Old Oct 14th, 2012, 11:21 PM   #58
ElusiveChanteuse

wtf? Melanie's home? Who the hell let her go home?
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 01:21 AM   #59
country flag silverwhite

silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute silverwhite has a reputation beyond repute

Tulisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inger67 View Post
I don't like Venus or Urszula
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inger67 View Post
If Ula can beat you 6-1, 6-3 then you know you're a mug
silverwhite is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 15th, 2012, 01:48 AM   #60
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute

NO,Nicole made it deadlock!

Muguruza Tsonga Berdych Gulbis Dimitrov Thiem Krajinovic Rosol
Han Peng Zhangs Zhou Wangs ZhengSS Yangs Tian XuSL Liu

Giorgi Jovanovski Bencic Konjuh Petkovic Garcia Wawrinka Pospisil Tang
Zvonareva Peng Mladenovic Larcher-de-Brito Babos Vekic Kulichikova
M.P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote