The X Factor UK ( WTF British, sending ELLA home?!?!? ) - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 03:11 PM   #16
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The X Factor UK (Season 9 Started.....)

the Dad didn't make it to judge house but the joke make it WTF and they goes to Nicole
Ella

Muguruza Tsonga Berdych Gulbis Dimitrov Thiem Krajinovic Rosol
Han Peng Zhangs Zhou Wangs ZhengSS Yangs Tian XuSL Liu

Giorgi Jovanovski Bencic Konjuh Petkovic Garcia Wawrinka Pospisil Tang
Zvonareva Peng Mladenovic Larcher-de-Brito Babos Vekic Kulichikova

Last edited by M.P : Sep 24th, 2012 at 03:24 PM.
M.P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 24th, 2012, 03:15 PM   #17
country flag petey_pan
Aussie Cockatoo

petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute petey_pan has a reputation beyond repute

Ella's version of believe I want her album NOW

Olivia ROGOWSKA Eugenie BOUCHARD Laura ROBSON Dasha GAVRILOVA Heather WATSON Maddison INGLIS
Casey DELLACQUA Jarmila GAJDOSOVA Taylor TOWNSEND Naomi BROADY Madison KEYS Sam STOSUR Aleksandra KRUNIC
petey_pan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 10:12 AM   #18
country flag Michalka

Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold Michalka is a splendid one to behold

Still pissed that they didn't put Joseph Whelan through WTF?

Rooting for the Over-28s this year
Michalka is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 27th, 2012, 01:55 PM   #19
country flag AlissonValerio

AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light

I wanna kill Nicole!!!!!!! It's her fault that Joseph didn't make it to the Judges House. I'm so mad! Arrrrrrrrrrgh.
AlissonValerio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 08:58 AM   #20
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute

Nicole Nicole Nicole......same old SHIT

Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 11:46 AM   #21
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah how did Joseph not making it?
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 3rd, 2012, 04:50 PM   #22
country flag M.P

and Rylan make it through the live show

Old Oct 5th, 2012, 03:56 PM   #23
country flag AlissonValerio

AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light AlissonValerio is a glorious beacon of light

Nicole strikes again. Joseph on bootcamp and now Jake and Adam on Judges House. I just can't!!! Cheryl Cole HAS to be back in the next season.
AlissonValerio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 04:14 AM   #24
country flag Zhao

Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute Zhao has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The X Factor UK (Season 9 LIVE show Top 12 with 1 WC)

The rendition is too chessy and who is that b*tch who says that the song choice is dated... rude!
Zhao is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 04:27 AM   #25
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Not bad but still needless to say, no one can beat the original (yet).
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 06:32 AM   #26
country flag Umberella

Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute

Gary was so fucking out of line this episode. Firstly in regards to what he said about Rylan, I truly wanted to slap him! He was so unprofessional with his sly, backhanded comments. Seriously man, we understand that he's not your favourite performer, but that was not appropriate. You cannot tell a singer that they do not deserve to be on the show and criticise Nicole for using her discretion and bringing him there. That is totally out of line and disrespectful to Nicole as a mentor. And then he had the nerve to bring it up again during his critique of Kye's performance. Get over it you twat.

And then telling Jahmene not to oversing songs. Hello, last time I checked, you were mentoring Melanie who hit like THE biggest, most exaggurated note of the night. And then you comment on how amazing she is. I agree, Melanie was great, but don't be strategic and criticise Jahmene like that. Its so transparent, just because he is strong competition for you.

Apart from that, Tulisa was lovely as always. And Louie seemed clueless. I hate that he screwed Union J over with that song choice, because they are so cute and have such potential. Oh wells. Kye and Ella were the standouts for me. I think the bottom 2 will be Union J (unfortunately) and Carolynne.

I've never had the words to say,
But now I'm asking you to stay,
For a little while inside by arms.
<3
Umberella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 08:12 AM   #27
ElusiveChanteuse

Actually I feel good for this year's quality, except for a couple of them. I can feel they're trying to make the show more relevant with the song choices but still for some performances.

Who the hell's idea asking a country singer singing a Nicki Minaj pop/rap song? despite that, I actually see the potential of the song being sung in that arrangement. Poor Carolynne being screwed by Gary.

Rylan His performance though is rather alright.

Jahmene did oversing a little and kind of off in some parts but even if he sings in a controlled way, I think it's already enough to wow the public. But one thing I also started to get annoyed by is his giggles.

Christopher did justice on that Mariah's song, so good luck. I'm actually quite impressed by him not being that nervous like she was during his audition. He improved on his nerves controlling way better than Jahmene.

I like District3. Love their twist on that classic Tina Turner song but I feel like they could've made the song even more intense during the chorus.

James is also pretty good. Very cool performance. Not sure if he will get the public support with his image but his makeover is quite surprisingly good too.

Lucy is pretty brave singing her own song on first liveshow? First time ever in X Factor history? Nice to see her doing her own thing.

Union J got screwed by Louis. The production screams gay to me. I like Jaymi, the vocalist in that group.

MK1 is a relevant group and pretty good but I don't see it going very far.

Jade is ok, nice tone in her voice, a little nasally in her vocal for my taste though. Forgettable performance.

Kye, needless to say, arguably the top 3 best performance of the night. Flawless imo.

Ella, is pretty good too but not totally flawless. Some off notes especially that last note. Need some more vocal lessons to get much better. But overall she's one of the fave in the competition.

Melanie My #1 fave this season. Totally brought down the house. She is like already a legend in the music industry. Rock on Mel. It' will be a disaster if she doesn't get through to the big finale.
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 05:42 PM   #28
country flag M.P

District 3 - I don't like tham at all!

James - Rap is better han singing

Melanie - she is so good, looks like a diva, i hope she sing some comtemperary

Lucy - Brave to sing er own song, i think she get some "1 dimentional" comment

MK1 - i see so much potential, and i am so excited to see them. but the girl's vocal is weaker than ever, Lucis

Christopher - every second of this song i , every move getting gayer and gayerto me

Union J - Lucis WTF you gave them 80s song and dance they are WAY btter than Distict 3

Jade - this is not enough, i wan to see more

Rylan - Nicole and him is the same type of person, i am see them on the street saying "Oh you're fabulous!" "Oh no yo're fabulous too" " Yeah we're Fabulous" "Those Bitches won't stand us!"

Kye - i like it

Ella - No.1 girl! the song is not too right for her, but still hands down the best potential girl

Caro - i dunno how Nicko Minay is country she should sing Mr. Know It All

Jahmene - i think it is oversing, the song is just not fit with this kind of singing

1. Melanie
2. Ella
3. Kye
4. Caro
5. Jade
6. Lucy
7. MK1
8. James
9. Jahmene
10. Christopher
11. District 3
12. Union J
13. Rylan

Old Oct 7th, 2012, 08:18 PM   #29
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute

Good:
Jahmene - Given the right song, he's great. Did slightly over sing though! Not sure people will like him though.

James - Really surprised me tonight, he didn't feature on my radar before, but I really enjoyed his performance.

Kye - Not a favourite of mine, but he's good a good voice and it was a good performance. Did notice he ducked out of the high note though!

Ella - fantastic vocal performance, really like her voice

Melanie - AMAZING, she must be careful not to shout sometimes, but when she controls her vocal well she's brilliant. I'd but her album!

Carolynn - loved what she did with the song. She's got a great tone to her voice. Possibly my favourite!

Ok:
Lucy - really respect her as an artist, she's a god song writer, but she's just not right for the show!

Jade - it's a shame, because I like her, but it was a the wrong song choice. Forgettable!

Disliked:
Rylan - Nice guy, but no amount production can hide his weak vocals.

Dictrict 3 - they're really outdated, 3 choir boys trying to appear current.

MK1 - The girl was of key and they boring. Plus I just don't like them for some reason.

Union J - I actually liked these up until now, but they weren't good. The black haired one has a great voice though! Hopefully they stay and they do better with a different song!

Didn't see Christopher. Can't be arsed with him!

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Oct 7th, 2012, 09:02 PM   #30
country flag Sean.
Look who's back!

Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute Sean. has a reputation beyond repute

Louis is so fucking annoying! Just make a decision, either way!

Gutted Caro went, thought she had a great voice!

Having said that, I hope Rylan stays for a while, just to piss Gary off. He was totally out of order! He should be forced to apologise.

Vera Zvonareva * Ana Ivanović * Li Na * Laura Robson ......
Sean. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote