The X Factor UK ( WTF British, sending ELLA home?!?!? ) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Aug 19th, 2012, 11:43 AM   #1
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute
The X Factor UK ( WTF British, sending ELLA home?!?!? )

Yesterday

starts your discusion

Muguruza Tsonga Berdych Gulbis Dimitrov Thiem Krajinovic Rosol
Han Zhangs Zhou Wangs ZhengSS Yangs Zhu Tian XuSL Liu

Giorgi Jovanovski Bencic Konjuh Petkovic Wawrinka Pospisil Tang
Zvonareva Peng Mladenovic Larcher-de-Brito Babos Vekic Kulichikova
M.P is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Aug 19th, 2012, 12:08 PM   #2
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The X Factor UK (Season 9 Started.....)

Why not you start first?
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 01:51 PM   #3
country flag M.P

M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute M.P has a reputation beyond repute

i can't find a torrent work...........so i haven't watch yet...

Old Aug 19th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #4
country flag Saori Kimura Fan

Saori Kimura Fan is a name known to all Saori Kimura Fan is a name known to all Saori Kimura Fan is a name known to all Saori Kimura Fan is a name known to all Saori Kimura Fan is a name known to all Saori Kimura Fan is a name known to all Saori Kimura Fan is a name known to all Saori Kimura Fan is a name known to all Saori Kimura Fan is a name known to all Saori Kimura Fan is a name known to all Saori Kimura Fan is a name known to all

I watch five minutes maximum of this show. It was a guy doing a bad Louis Armstrong impersonation. Of course, the crowd don't know who Louis Armstrong is, so they think it's funny.
Saori Kimura Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 02:57 PM   #5
country flag TigerTim

TigerTim is a splendid one to behold TigerTim is a splendid one to behold TigerTim is a splendid one to behold TigerTim is a splendid one to behold TigerTim is a splendid one to behold TigerTim is a splendid one to behold TigerTim is a splendid one to behold TigerTim is a splendid one to behold TigerTim is a splendid one to behold TigerTim is a splendid one to behold TigerTim is a splendid one to behold

TigerTim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 03:09 PM   #6
country flag M.P

Nicole still can't say a "NO"

Old Aug 19th, 2012, 03:19 PM   #7
country flag Umberella

Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute Umberella has a reputation beyond repute

That chick who immitated pink was so classless. I didn't like her at all. But the girl who sang the song dedicated to her grandfather was beautiful!!

I've never had the words to say,
But now I'm asking you to stay,
For a little while inside by arms.
<3
Umberella is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 03:53 PM   #8
country flag M.P

Mel B

Ella is good, and good song!

Old Aug 19th, 2012, 04:47 PM   #9
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umberella View Post
That chick who immitated pink was so classless. I didn't like her at all. But the girl who sang the song dedicated to her grandfather was beautiful!!
+1.

The Pink girl was somehow asked by the producers to sing a Pink song, hence she said "you guys asked me to sing it", even though the judges didn't ask her to do. But indeed they messed with the wrong people and they deserved the thrashing.
ElusiveChanteuse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 08:09 PM   #10
country flag Mary Cherry.

Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute Mary Cherry. has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not finding any of it funny anymore I did like the girl at the end though, despite the sob story.

Hopefully it'll pick up over the next few weeks.
Mary Cherry. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 19th, 2012, 08:36 PM   #11
country flag Saori Kimura Fan

Saori Kimura Fan is a name known to all Saori Kimura Fan is a name known to all Saori Kimura Fan is a name known to all Saori Kimura Fan is a name known to all Saori Kimura Fan is a name known to all Saori Kimura Fan is a name known to all Saori Kimura Fan is a name known to all Saori Kimura Fan is a name known to all Saori Kimura Fan is a name known to all Saori Kimura Fan is a name known to all Saori Kimura Fan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Cherry. View Post
I'm not finding any of it funny anymore I did like the girl at the end though, despite the sob story.

Hopefully it'll pick up over the next few weeks.
Many loved it at first because, the people doing the auditions were REAL. They ACTUALLY thought they were great singers. Now, it's as if someone has seen this, and thinks it can make them an internet hit, just by acting this way. I get the feeling it's more rehearsed. And the performers are doing exactly that, performing. If you know what I mean? (I've had 2-3 days of FF torture, so cut me some slack )

Can this be topped?

Saori Kimura Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 03:33 PM   #12
country flag M.P

that guy actually can be in a boyband

Old Aug 20th, 2012, 05:43 PM   #13
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Good news.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-19311823

Of course that is still 8.7 million too many but it is still a positive step in the right direction. It has to be a matter of time before people finally get bored of this show and crave something better.
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 08:18 PM   #14
country flag Monica_Rules

Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute Monica_Rules has a reputation beyond repute

Still the most watched show on saturday night.

I do get the feeling that the Olympics are going to have a huge efect on British Culture. Is the decade of celeb culture finally over?

Naomi Broady, Tara Moore, Heather Watson , Laura Robson

Johanna Konta, Eleanor Dean
, Sam Murray
Katy Dunne Katie Boulter
Monica_Rules is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 20th, 2012, 08:37 PM   #15
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica_Rules View Post
Still the most watched show on saturday night.

I do get the feeling that the Olympics are going to have a huge efect on British Culture. Is the decade of celeb culture is finally over?
Please God, yes!!!