2 people lynched in Central African Republic - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 23rd, 2013, 03:28 PM   #1
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute
2 people lynched in Central African Republic

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/w...ublic/4175277/

BANGUI, Central African Republic (AP) — Witnesses say a Muslim man and his son were lynched by an angry crowd of Christians near the airport in the capital of the Central African Republic.

Tony Ferrera, who is among the 40,000 refugees seeking shelter at the airport, said Christians at the airport organized a march Monday to demand the departure of the country's President Michel Am-Nondokro Djotodia, a Muslim, who came to power in a coup on March 24 that overthrew the government of President François Bozizé.

Ferrera said that as the Christian crowd was marching, a Muslim family came from the opposite direction. He said the man brandished a gun and began shooting in the air.

Ferrera says the mob surrounded the man, lynching him and his son. His wife was able to run away. French peace-keeping forces deployed in the capital were forced to intervene to restore order.

Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Advertisement

Old Dec 23rd, 2013, 06:12 PM   #2
country flag HippityHop

HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2 people lynched in Central African Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post

BANGUI, Central African Republic (AP) — Witnesses say a Muslim man and his son were lynched by an angry crowd of Christians near the airport in the capital of the Central African Republic.

Tony Ferrera, who is among the 40,000 refugees seeking shelter at the airport, said Christians at the airport organized a march Monday to demand the departure of the country's President Michel Am-Nondokro Djotodia, a Muslim, who came to power in a coup on March 24 that overthrew the government of President François Bozizé.

Ferrera said that as the Christian crowd was marching, a Muslim family came from the opposite direction. He said the man brandished a gun and began shooting in the air.

Ferrera says the mob surrounded the man, lynching him and his son. His wife was able to run away. French peace-keeping forces deployed in the capital were forced to intervene to restore order.

Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

The world will ask you who you are, and if you don't know, they will tell you.
HippityHop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 23rd, 2013, 08:55 PM   #3
country flag mykarma

mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute mykarma has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2 people lynched in Central African Republic

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post

Before you speak to me about your religion, first show it to me in how you treat other people; before you tell me how much you love your God, show me in how much you love all His children; before you preach to me of your passion for your faith, teach me about it through your compassion for your neighbors. In the end, I'm not as interested in what you have to tell or sell as in how you choose to live and give.

Cory Booker
mykarma is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote