Serena Storms Flushing Meadows 2012 - Page 234 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 04:49 AM   #3496
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Serena Storms Flushing Meadows 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBV. View Post
I thought your username was 'sjogrens' when I first saw it.
LBV you ain't shit.
HRHoliviasmith is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 04:53 AM   #3497
country flag le bon vivant
maman.

le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute le bon vivant has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oliviasmith View Post
LBV you ain't shit.
No you ain't shit, laughing at that woman's condition. You should be shamed

█████████████████ʘ
le bon vivant is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 04:56 AM   #3498
country flag ComeOn_Serena

ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of ComeOn_Serena has much to be proud of

I couldn't sleep, slept only 4 hours I'm so happy I can't even describe!
ComeOn_Serena is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 04:56 AM   #3499
country flag young_gunner913
Praise thy name.

young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute young_gunner913 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
We're done.

Old Sep 10th, 2012, 05:12 AM   #3500
country flag HRHoliviasmith

HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute HRHoliviasmith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
No you ain't shit, laughing at that woman's condition. You should be shamed
stop it!
HRHoliviasmith is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 06:50 AM   #3501
country flag Serena = GOAT

Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all Serena = GOAT is a name known to all

She should never retire this outfit, her ass in those neon yellow shorts and the endless ammount of upskirt shots
Serena = GOAT is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 07:00 AM   #3502
country flag mdterp01

mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute mdterp01 has a reputation beyond repute

I was justified in being nervous for this match. I just didn't think it was going to be a blowout. I got pumped after the first set and then Serena sent my blood pressure to new heights. However, this kind of victory is greater than the blowouts because of the drama. I gotta admit, I was down in the dumps when she was down 5-3. But when she broke and then held to tie it at 5-5 I LIVED!!!!! I also gotta say, I don't think I could've handled a tie break. I'm glad that ish was over on the first match point and it didn't go to a tiebreak!!! LOVE YOU REE REE!!

Serena Williams Australian Open Champion (03,05,07,09,10)
French Open Champion (02,13)
Wimbledon Champion (02,03,09,10,12)
US Open Champion (99,02,08,12,13)
mdterp01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 07:55 AM   #3503
country flag Maddy-88
Veeliever 4 Life

Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute Maddy-88 has a reputation beyond repute

Serena destroyed my sleep last night, my body is all sore at work, don't know if I'll cope today but damn glad she won in the end
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 08:02 AM   #3504
country flag Bijoux0021

Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeOn_Serena View Post
I couldn't sleep, slept only 4 hours I'm so happy I can't even describe!
I couldn't sleep either. I'm still stressed 9 hours later. After the first set, I didn't expect Serena to play so horrible in the 2nd set. She really, really stressed me out. I kept saying I can't believe this is happening again, and that the US Open has truly become a curse for her just like the French Open.

When Vika was serving for the match in the 3rd set, my heart could not handle it, so I turned the TV to another channel after the first two points. I switched back a few minutes later real quick to take a peak and saw that it was tied 5-5. Then Serena took the lead 6-5, so I missed the comeback.

I'm happy she pulled through, but I was so stressed that I couldn't be as happy as I wanted to be. I really cannot take these kinds of matches anymore, especially at the US Open and French Open.

*B
artoli*Haynes *A.Bondarenko*Safarova*Zheng*

*Federer*Nadal*Djokovic*Blake*Baghdatis*Safin*Monfils*Moya*

*Santoro*Mirnyi*Tsonga*Young*Gulbis*Murray*
Bijoux0021 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 08:17 AM   #3505
country flag Sir Stefwhit

Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute

Ummm... It's 4:16am where I'm at right now and I'm still on an incredible high. I keep looking for more articles to read- waaaay too obsessed right now...lol.
The REAL GOAT Rafael Nadal
Future Inductees: Clijsters, C.Evert, A.Agassi, A.Berasategui, N. Zvereva, I.Majoli, M.Safin, Li Na, VIKA, and Del Potro
Sir Stefwhit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 08:18 AM   #3506
country flag Sir Stefwhit

Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute Sir Stefwhit has a reputation beyond repute

It's only a matter of time before I have to update my signature...lol
The REAL GOAT Rafael Nadal
Future Inductees: Clijsters, C.Evert, A.Agassi, A.Berasategui, N. Zvereva, I.Majoli, M.Safin, Li Na, VIKA, and Del Potro
Sir Stefwhit is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 10:01 AM   #3507
country flag Pump-it-UP
Senior Stan

Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute Pump-it-UP has a reputation beyond repute
I just realized that this was the first 3 setter she played at the USO since Mauresmo in '06. All of her wins and losses 2007, 2008, 2009 and 2011 were straight sets. Funnest match she's played at this flop slam since her 2001 QF.
Pump-it-UP is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 11:23 AM   #3508
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I am suprised a Venus hater has not chosen the name sjogrenssupporter.
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 01:38 PM   #3509
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

US Open title #4 for Serena !

And Grand Slam title #15 in singles - simply amazing

Miracle comeback from 3-5 in 3rd set to win 7-5

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 10th, 2012, 01:56 PM   #3510
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute

So happy Serena did it

Serena played perfect in first set and won it 6-2. Consistent, aggressive, focused, serving strong and moving well. Then suddenly from start of 2nd set turned into complete shit and lost deservedly 2-6. Serena continued her extremely poor play until 3-5. I was really shocked and disgusted. Serena totally lost her serve and her footwork/movement was horrible. I nearly got a heart attack thanks to her craptastic play in 2nd and 3rd set. Couldn`t believe how weak she played in the final. But thank God Serena woke up in 3rd set at 3-5 and won the last 4 games to win the US Open title. Mentally very strong. And now Serena leads Head To Head vs Azarenka 10-1. Wunderbar.

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote